Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,460 members, 7,978,501 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) (1918 Views)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Regina Daniels' Traditional Marriage Certificate (Photos) / Davido Completes His NYSC Passes Out, show his certificate ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
What you don't get today, you get tomorrow. So don't let anything hold you back
Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of school and could not get his Degree. But,he changed his story by creating the world's No. 1 Social network.

12 years after dropping out of Harvard University, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg returned to pick up his degree. Zuckerberg, 33, received an honorary degree at the 366th Commencement on Thursday, May 25.
"Mom, I always told you I'd come back and get my degree" he captioned a photo with his parents.
The billionaire was part of Harvard's class of 2006 before he dropped out to work full-time on his social networking site, Facebook.

On Wednesday, he returned to the room where he built Facebook along with his co-founders, Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum and Chris Hughes.

source:http://www.the1960post.com/2017/05/mark-zuckerberg-receiving-his-degree-certificate.html
He is scheduled to deliver the commencement address shortly, following the footstep of Bill Gates, another famous Harvard dropout, who has delivered the university's commencement address. Zuckerberg said his speech would "share what I've learned about our generation and the world we're all building together."

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by Timmy301(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2017
cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by subtlemee(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2017
I wish I knew I would've dropped out of school siiiiiinnnnce,who knows, by now millions would've be rolling in
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by LordCrimson(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2017
cry cry
subtlemee:
I wish I knew I would've dropped out of school siiiiiinnnnce,who knows, by now millions would've be rolling in
cry[
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by Ribajae(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2017
d day this happenz in naija... i go chop grass.

seun sef d way oau management go dey look am ehhn, im sef no go try near there convocation
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by missnawty(f): 11:29pm On May 25, 2017
Same way wizkid dropped out and now he isn't regretting it., who book Epp? Who skul Epp? Nah kudi all of us Dey fine.. So far u can speak small English and count money.. If not Bcus of my parent eh.. Lawskul will be on hold first o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by refiner(f): 7:00am On May 26, 2017
missnawty:
Same way wizkid dropped out and now he isn't regretting it., who book Epp? Who skul Epp? Nah kudi all of us Dey fine.. So far u can speak small English and count money.. If not Bcus of my parent eh.. This my law skul will be on hold till further notice

Ok...we have noticed that u wanna be a lawyer...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by refiner(f): 7:02am On May 26, 2017
Ribajae:
d day this happenz in naija... i go chop grass.

seun sef d way oau management go dey look am ehhn, im sef no go try near there convocation

U better start chopping grass oo..cos most of all this rich men u see around are certificateless!

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by missnawty(f): 7:12am On May 26, 2017
refiner:

Ok...we have noticed that u wanna be a lawyer...
I hope u slept well sha. It's just past 7am. Goodmrng
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by refiner(f): 7:18am On May 26, 2017
missnawty:
I hope u slept well sha. It's just past 7am. Goodmrng
Person no fit follow u play again?...

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by Ribajae(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2017
refiner:

U better start chopping grass oo..cos most of all this rich men u see around are certificateless!

not the point.. i mean the relationship between successful dropouts and dere universities... the pride for naija too much
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Receiving His Degree Certificate (photos) by Came: 11:39am On May 26, 2017
Nobody talk weather na first class him get or 3rd class... Money stops rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Rocks Matching Dress With Two Daughters / Check Out Lovely Photos Of Nollywood Actress Chika Ike In Cleavage Baring Dress / Nina Thanks God After Surviving A Near Plane Mishap On Her Way To Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.