Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,762 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? (2094 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by opsydudu(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
black ladies should check themselves, they are just too fake and full of their own shit.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by bluespice(f): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
you clearly missed the memo that gender bashing is so last night
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by chiogo(f): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice:

actually, im not trying to get into this argument, but coon is a pretty intense word for anyone to use, more so a black person against another black
that said, there are self hating racists (they hate their race so much and would identify as another race were it possible)
I'm sure she's not a self-hating racist, that's why she mentioned "self-hating" in the first place. Anyway, you probably wouldn't understand, it's a special lingo  (grin) that emanated from the many black-women bashing threads on here. She means nothing by it, all semantics. Some people consider the N-word more intense, well I do while some are comfortable with it.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by H2O2: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
Not every black man dating a white woman is an oreo.

There are men black men with a proclivity of dating white women, and having preferences does not make one a self-hating coon.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by bluespice(f): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
H2O2:

Not every black man dating a white woman is an oreo.

There are men black men with a proclivity of dating white women, and having preferences does not make one a self-hating coon.

End of discussion. The thread can be locked now, we have a judgement smiley
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by ajalio(f): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

Black guys are turning their backs on black women
But they can go sha after all they are the ugly ones
that go after white girls, you'll never see a goodlooking
man go for white girls

Then you must be happy. We take the ugly men and the rest is for you,  LOL
However, you know exactly that this isn't right.

Quote from: Spyker on Today at 05:56:37 PM

So why don't you go white men if they soothe you. I don't see anything wrong in a man's choice but i can never date a white woman. They smell like onions and i can't stand it.

LOL
However, you know that onions are healthy and have curative effect, or?  wink

BTW here is a nice lyric about black and white  grin

Black & White
Black as night. Bright as light.
we contrast beautifully,
as do opposites attract, mix,
mingle, blend and melt into fusion.
We have become a single element.
A combination of all that is you
with everything that is I.

Separate of one and the other,
our hue and textures are brilliant.
And with each part pieced into the puzzle,
we have not become abstract.
Instead we fit, we quilt, we collage
and thus, we complete a portrait.
A masterpiece stroked by destiny.

Together, mysterious and powerful.
Mesmerizing to envious eyes.
Spawning hopes, desires, dreams, fantasies,
for we are as others long to be.
And there is no need to reason why.
This is natural. This is comfortable,
this is you and I. This is us. We.
And we are just as we are meant to be,
one!
That wars, strives, swords and distance will
never separate!
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by GL(f): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2010
i don't see what's wrong in black men going for white women if that's what they want. it's really not hurting anyone because there are still loads of black men who will not go for white women. and there are men of other races.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by chamotex(m): 4:17am On Jan 17, 2010
What other choice do we have? shocked embarassed cool tongue
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by bluespice(f): 4:18am On Jan 17, 2010
see his mouth, like if he could
mtchewwww tongue
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Princek12(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2010
Because the culture permits it.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by MYSELFF: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2010
cold:

The problem is most of my 'dark skinned' sisters always come across as hostile & are always cocooned in their shells,while white chics, in spite of all d talk abt racism are more liberal, receptive & accommodatin.They understand the worth of a black man,i know frm xperience.

you are a humongous slowpoke. what worth you are so ignorant and silly. You made the most senseless comment. why are you so full of self hate.? worth? what exactly are you worth in that silly shirt you are wearing?
and this is what convinces America that black men like you  have the lowest intelligence. "dark skinned sisters" so you mean like your mother and you sisters, and cousins, and aunties? please enlighten me I'm really curious? cuz ****a you are black as hell!,
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by H2O2: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2010
MYSELFF:

you are a humongous slowpoke. what worth you are so ignorant and silly. You made the most senseless comment. why are you so full of self hate.? worth? what exactly are you worth in that silly shirt you are wearing?
and this is what convinces America that black men like you have the lowest intelligence. "dark skinned sisters" so you mean like your mother and you sisters, and cousins, and aunties? please enlighten me I'm really curious? cuz ****a you are black as hell!,

geeze louise, did you need to go that far
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by marocguy(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2010
No b our fault. D black ladies wont stop being stupid sometimes
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by chic2pimp(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2010
chamotex:

What other choice do we have? shocked embarassed cool tongue
marocguy:

No b our fault. D black ladies wont stop being silly sometimes
look @ dis silly boyz adding fuel to the fire grin grin grin
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by SeanT21(f): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
Who gives a damn if they go for white girls?? What is wrong with that?
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by tbaba83(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
black vs white again most white girls r beautiful when u look at them from d front. black girls are better looking from the back. so its up
2 ur preference
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
Poster, why don't you go and ask them directly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? / Love Our Weakest Point / I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.