Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,046 members, 7,976,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:57 PM

Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! (1740 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 26, 2017
Good morning everyone, I'm writing this with a very sad heart, I couldn't sleep last night, my sister works at a hospital in Lagos where I believe she might have gotten this cough, she went to see the doctor who prescribed some medications and a certain inhaler called ventolin inhaler to her. I sent her money for these, believing it was gonna be the end of it but unfortunately it didn't stop but was only suppressed.

My sister called me and complained about it again so I invited her over to my place. Last night while asleep around 1 am, I heard her coughing in her room and rushed inside, only to see my sister struggling for breath and with teary eyes and coughing angry cry cry cry cry God! I have never felt so helpless in my life that I had to start crying, I totally couldn't help my sister cry she struggled and struggled to breath and I on the other hand kept on encouraging her to fight it as I knew not what else to do. I wish it was happening to me and not her cry

Please my brothers and sisters, I believe I'd find help here, I've adviced her to go for a test too which she must be on her way by now. My nairalanders, I just want u guys to help me out if any had same experience in the past or knew someone who had same experience but got treated for it, I'd forever be grateful and indebted to that person, thank you all.

Oyindidi
Farano
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Mrsinz
Xinz
Lefulefu
Kimbra
Sexybbstar
Zarzar

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:48am On May 26, 2017
Please take her to the hospital Asap. God will heal her today in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by SexyNairalander: 8:49am On May 26, 2017
booked

awww, so sorry bro. . .its a good thing she is going for test and am sure doctors in the house will help

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 26, 2017
Buy 4 Tom Tom, buy 1 spirit kola, let her eat the kola then lick the Tom Tom, do for 5 days to 1 week, morning and evening, it will vanish.

Traditional style cool
Thanks to mumcy.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Xway(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2017
You have to take her to the hospital immediately to acertain the exact type of her sickness.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by XINZ: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
Is she asthmatic?

You did the right thing by referring her to a laboratory. Let them run the test and determine what's wrong. If its tuberculosis then I'd also advise she runs an ELISA test to be sure she isn't showing symptoms of something worse than TB. TB in young people is quite rare, except its as a symptom of "something worse".

Tell her "sorry" for me, biko. She'll be fine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:52am On May 26, 2017
sonofLuci:
Buy 4 Tom Tom, buy 1 spirit kola, let her eat the kola then lick the Tom Tom, do for 5-1 weak, morning and evening, it will vanish.

Traditional style cool
Thanks to mumcy.

This one weak Me sad

Like someone has said, she should go to the hospital
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by dingbang(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2017
Why are people saying she should go to the hospital? She works in the hospital for goodness sake and she has already taking prescriptions from.the doctor...

Some people don't even read

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
Santi69:

This one weak Me sad

How he take weak you
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by vanida6: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
may God heal her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 26, 2017
Santi69:

This one weak Me sad

**mod

You be mumu o undecided

You nor know say na typo error abi
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by carzola(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2017
Your sister works in a hospital..
And yet she has no idea of what
Her sickness is..

She met a doctor who prescribe
Drugs for her... No doctor will
Prescribe wrong medications
Without running a test first..

Lastly.. What kind of help
Do you want from us? Your
Sister is on her way to the
Hospital shut the fucck up
And wait for her test results.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

**mod
You be mumu o undecided
You nor know say na typo error abi
I wan whine you small

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 26, 2017
Santi69:

I wan whine you small

grin

That method they work sha I don use am when I get asthma before.

But the kola must be that spirit kola also know as 3 part kola not the normal kola.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by adadike281(f): 8:59am On May 26, 2017
let her go ahead with any prescription given to her, then make soup with powdered black pepper, garlic and onions, use little water for d soup. bring to boil and add original honey. tested and trusted. don't forget to let me know her progress.( take liberally )

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by 2SWT(f): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
Honey works for it

I once had that experience when I was much younger just try it, I hope it would work for her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:01am On May 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin

That method they work sha I don use am when I get asthma before.

But the kola must be that spirit kola also know as 3 part kola not the normal kola.

Me no know o

Not an asthma patient
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by sinaj(f): 9:17am On May 26, 2017
carzola:
Your sister works in a hospital.. And yet she has no idea of what Her sickness is..
She met a doctor who prescribe Drugs for her... No doctor will Prescribe wrong medications Without running a test first..
Lastly.. What kind of help Do you want from us? Your Sister is on her way to the Hospital shut the fucck up And wait for her test results.
loll anything for d fame grin
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Oyindidi(f): 9:23am On May 26, 2017
So sorry sweetheart, she'll be fine. Let her do the test first. I think she's asthmatic
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:24am On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
loll anything for d fame grin

what has fame got to do with this? I brought this here to get help traditionally or some other way and u here talking about fame...
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Oyindidi(f): 9:25am On May 26, 2017
carzola:
Your sister works in a hospital..
And yet she has no idea of what
Her sickness is..

She met a doctor who prescribe
Drugs for her... No doctor will
Prescribe wrong medications
Without running a test first..

Lastly.. What kind of help
Do you want from us? Your
Sister is on her way to the
Hospital shut the fucck up
And wait for her test results.
That's his only sister, you don't know what he's going through.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
So sorry sweetheart, she'll be fine. Let her do the test first. I think she's asthmatic
thanks dear,

But she isn't asthmatic... She never had it before.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Please take her to the hospital Asap. God will heal her today in jesus name
thanks dear... We'll do that.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Oyindidi(f): 9:27am On May 26, 2017
SorftWerk:
thanks dear,

But she isn't asthmatic... She never had it before.
What is she doing with an inhaler?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:28am On May 26, 2017
XINZ:
Is she asthmatic?

You did the right thing by referring her to a laboratory. Let them run the test and determine what's wrong. If its tuberculosis then I'd also advise she runs an ELISA test to be sure she isn't showing symptoms of something worse than TB. TB in young people is quite rare, except its as a symptom of "something worse".

Tell her "sorry" for me, biko. She'll be fine. smiley
she isn't asthmatic bro...

Will very much do as u have described, thanks my G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
idk, probably to help with the breathing embarassed
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:30am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
let her go ahead with any prescription given to her, then make soup with powdered black pepper, garlic and onions, use little water for d soup. bring to boil and add original honey. tested and trusted. don't forget to let me know her progress.( take liberally )

Thanks so much sis...will very well try this, God bless u.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Oyindidi(f): 9:30am On May 26, 2017
SorftWerk:
idk, probably to help with the breathing embarassed
She's asthmatic
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
Honey works for it

I once had that experience when I was much younger just try it, I hope it would work for her
only honey right, or should something else be taken with the honey? She's taking ginger too at the moment.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2017
vanida6:
may God heal her
Amen...Thanks vanida.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by robosky02(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:

hi good moni
Re: Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! by Oyindidi(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
robosky02:

hi good moni
Morning my brother, how was your night?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Dress Style..(pics) / Help Me: My Lover Makes Scary Sounds During Sex / I Need Help From Sucking Of Neat Fresh Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.