Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

How To Cheer A Guy Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cheer A Guy Up (747 Views)

Lady Beats Guy Up For Telling His Friends He bleeped Her (video) / Your Opinion Is Needed Guy ...up date / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cheer A Guy Up by saydfact(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2017
- Express Yourself

- Don’t Leave Him Alone

- Discuss Potential Holidays

- Spontaneous Texts - While there is no substitute for real-life interaction when someone is feeling down, don’t forget the power of a nice, affectionate text message to please someone up.

- Stroke his Self-Esteem

- Throw him a Party

- Random Surprises

- Cook him Dinner

- Help him Relax

- Warm Welcomes

- Be Patient

- Lighten the Mood

- Get him Dancing

- Send him a Romantic Picture - Go through your photo albums, find the nicest picture of the two of you together that you can find, and send it to him out of the blue – it’s spontaneous, it’ll catch him off-guard, it’ll tug on the heart-strings, and it’ll cheer him up. Guaranteed. This is a simple gesture that many people overlook, but the results can be huge! (I didnt say send him Nudes ooh)

- Get his Mind off Things

na copy i copy am ooh from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Nobody: 9:59am On May 26, 2017
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Nobody: 9:59am On May 26, 2017
You missed the most important thing of them all.

The heading of this should be 'how to cheer a woman up' because I dont see anything that would cheer a guy up in that list.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by ikp120(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2017
Just suck his dick and he will feel higher than the highest mountain on earth. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by saydfact(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2017
padiga047:
After saying all this things, you missed the most important thing of them all.

no be my mouth u go hear S*x - u are on your own oooohhhh grin grin grin
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by FvckShiT(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
Suck his fûçking díçk
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Nobody: 10:02am On May 26, 2017
Don't leave Him alone and while you're at it, don't nag Him
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Nobody: 10:03am On May 26, 2017
saydfact:

no be my mouth u go hear S*x - u are on your own oooohhhh grin grin grin
Say d fact grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Nobody: 10:06am On May 26, 2017
KissChrixx:
Don't leave Him alone and while you're at it, don't nag Him
leave him the fv'ck alone
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Flexherbal(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2017
Seen!
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2017
padiga047:
leave him the fv'ck alone
Why?
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Nobody: 10:34am On May 26, 2017
KissChrixx:

Why?
from my own viewpoint.
Re: How To Cheer A Guy Up by Teewhy2: 11:09am On May 26, 2017
Op, all this ones you are saying is in oyinbo land, in Nigeria with this recession what you can do to share a guy up is to credit his account without tell him before hand. if a woman begins to do all this for you my guy shine your eyes mostly likely na money she wan collect from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders React!! Can You Give Head (Blow-job, Cunnilingus) On A First Date? / How To Plan The Most Romantic Dinner At Home / Lady Visits Nigerian Guy In Male Hostel, They Get Standing Ovation And Salutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.