Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (39617 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by idrisolaide(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2017
atirolu:
I think u say we don't have father ?

Come and see our parent

Guy Abeg! Today na FRIDAY... No Come Allow me stain my clothes while rolling on the Floor.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by NovusHomo(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2017
I love the sound of it: "Aguiyi and Bolanle". I wish you much happiness.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by technicallyrich(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
East and west finally agree on one thing which is marriage.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
Just look at the ugly pug
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by morereb10: 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
the girl no fine jor
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by scarletkinq(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2017
Brezz of life

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Yukaykarlz(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2017
PapiNigga:
Come next month, Aguiyi will walk down the aisle with his pretty fiancee, Bolanle. 
But before that, the dog lovers decided to get their pet involved in their lovely pre-wedding shoot.

Photo Credit: FM Foto

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/this-nigerian-couple-brought-dog-to.html?m=1

They guy go De use doggy style the smash am

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by abelokanlawon: 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
Family Dog
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by mumihaja(f): 12:38pm On May 26, 2017
am not jealous!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by highchief1: 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
PapiNigga:
Come next month, Aguiyi will walk down the aisle with his pretty fiancee, Bolanle. 
But before that, the dog lovers decided to get their pet involved in their lovely pre-wedding shoot.

Photo Credit: FM Foto

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/this-nigerian-couple-brought-dog-to.html?m=1

nonsence pre wedding shot d worst we have seen
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by princejamestech: 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
The only cutie i see is the D o g!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by DollarAngel(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
Favorite position or style DOGGY
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Samakus(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2017
carzola:
The girl looks Like
She narrowly escaped
Aids...

Why call yourselves
Dog mother and dog father

The picture below is the
Most disgraceful thing
I've seen this year.. ..

You nailed it.

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 26, 2017
oluwashedy:
The lady's breast tho.... My type grin

You my guy are a bad guyn , slim with sizeable perky boobs , just what the doctor ordered for me

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by MayhorE(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2017
DOG DEM GANGS
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Samakus(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2017
uj54:
make it big today, no doubt you will thank me later

Go and sit down nwokem. If it's fixed, why don't you bet it with 100k?

Kam nwetekwagi there

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Ukbrown(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
They are connected to dog in one way or the other
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by dedunji: 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
carzola:
The girl looks Like
She narrowly escaped
Aids...

Why call yourselves

The picture below is the
Most disgraceful thing Be proud of whatever you are fathering for now because you may end up not fathering any .( death )
I've seen this year.. ..
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Millz404(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
Just thinking...
If she is 'dogmother'

Then her son can be called a son of a b..

Stop posting this picture, it always breaks my heart when i remember the story behind it
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by oluwashedy: 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You my guy are a bad guyn , slim with sizeable perky boobs , just what the doctor ordered for me
Lolz.... I love bossom tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by Benekruku(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
The dog look more like the groom!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by tope3x(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
My pug fine pass them pug... tongue #PugLife

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by D2DK(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
Selfish people. Can't even change the dog costume grin

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by akraym(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2017
carzola:
The girl looks Like
She narrowly escaped
Aids...

Why call yourselves

The picture below is the
Most disgraceful thing
I've seen this year.. ..
the year is still young pally. Expect more disgraceful things before December
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by adeoba2008(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2017
To the Dog parents. Tracy my dog greets you....
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by jonbellion(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
And what is wrong with them bringing a dog to their pre wedding shoot undecided
God what kind of human beings are Nigerians sef.. They make the most foolish comments. The comments above me just reek of idiocy and lack of common sense. I don't blame them tho
I blame the person that brought this to front page sha I don't know why this is qualifying as news
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2017
jonbellion:
And what is wrong with them bringing a dog to their pre wedding shoot undecided
God what kind of human beings are Nigerians sef.. They make the most foolish comments. The comments above me just reek of idiocy and lack of common sense. I don't blame them tho
I blame the person that brought this to front page sha I don't know why this is qualifying as news

From a person who thinks there is no God , you are in no position to denigrate another person tongue grin
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by AdeVikthur1(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2017
Dog Parents

Comman see this wan :

<strong><a href="http://www.sollygist.com/floyd-mayweather-set-to-visit-nigeria-in-june/">Mayweather Is Coming To Naija Soon</a></strong>

Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by hisMrs(f): 1:06pm On May 26, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
dog mother and dog father (dog people), may it be to you according to your wish
Ahan na, no talk like that
Re: This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot by hisMrs(f): 1:08pm On May 26, 2017
I like d photo concept, very simple and lovely, cute bride, lovely husband but am a bit perplexed to d dog thingy. Putting d dog in d pix makes sense but Dog mother and Dog father ? Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.