Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,263 members, 7,904,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Shipping From Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From Abroad (867 Views)

How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From Abroad by imomoh24(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
I intend buying some items online and was wondering how to get the best deal, and delivery in the shortest possible time.
Please contact me on imomoh24@yahoo.com.
Re: Shipping From Abroad by ibiyooye(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
Its very easy and one of the most easiest way to make a quick money. I also intend to do the same business but you know what SENGEMENGE is all about. I purposely because of this importation of a thing a learned a clearing and forwarding. Right now, i am a full freight and forwarding agent without fear. smiley
Re: Shipping From Abroad by T1975: 5:39am On Jan 20, 2010
Check out this company, www.daktlogistics.com
DAKT Logistics is based out of Houston, it is a Logistics company that handles both sea shipment and air shipments from the U.S. I visited their warehouse facility during one of my trips to the U.S and was highly impressed. I know a couple of people here in Nigeria that order goods online and have the items shipped directly to their warehouse and they ship the things to Nigeria. I heard they are very very good.
Re: Shipping From Abroad by imomoh24(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2010
Thank you guys, really do appreciate this.
Still open to other options while I check this one out.
Re: Shipping From Abroad by riche007(m): 4:23am On Jan 21, 2010
imomoh24:

I intend buying some items online and was wondering how to get the best deal, and delivery in the shortest possible time.
Please contact me on imomoh24@yahoo.com.
Imomoh, if you are going to be shipping computer or electronics equipment, we can be of help to your business. We ship computers and accessories into Lagos on a weekly basis. Shoot us an email salesATjonitivecomputers.com if you are interested with the description of your goods, frequency, weight, and where you want them delivered to in Nigeria and we'd be glad to work out any logistics with you.
Re: Shipping From Abroad by globalaid(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2010
@riche007, I do always have shipment from Maryland to Lagos every weekend. I had a nasty esperience with a shipper that i dont want to mentioned here, he delayed my shippment on two occasion, he promised one week but it later turned to one month and two weeks. Let me know your charges and how many days it will take to arrive lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Employed Or Self Employed In Nigeria And Abroad: Which Is More Profitable Pls? / Cheap Huggies Shipped To Your Door From Uk. Lot Of 10 Boxes #60k / Wine Bar And Car Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.