Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Rosy Meurer Poses With Police Officers As she Departs Delta State (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Poses With Police Officers As she Departs Delta State (photo) (663 Views)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Actress Rosaline Meurer Poses With Her Dog In Massive Cleveage Photo / Attention Seeking Actress Rosaline Meurer Poses Half Unclad With Dollar Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Poses With Police Officers As she Departs Delta State (photo) by ovokooo: 1:54pm On May 26, 2017
Alleged side Chick of Tonto Dike's husband, Rose Meurer is pictured with police officer as she leaves Delta state after almost a week long visit.

She wrote:

Good bye Delta State, I leave with joy and fulfillment in my heart. Thank you so much for the warm hospitality, thank you for making my first time at home one never to forget, thank you for opening your arms to me, thank you for the great experience you all have given me. Thank you for appreciating the little I had to offer, charity they say begins at home and I am very happy that God blessed me and gave me the strength to execute this project. You all are such amazing people and I am encouraged to do more. I love you all and I sure will see you soon. #deltastate #happy #ankra #blessed #love #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/alleged-tonto-dike-rival-rosy-meurer-poses-police-officer-leaves-delta-state/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Rosy Meurer Poses With Police Officers As she Departs Delta State (photo) by Supremex: 2:06pm On May 26, 2017
Why does this matter. Mtcheew
Re: Rosy Meurer Poses With Police Officers As she Departs Delta State (photo) by Angeleena(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
excess filter...looking like a ghost...she wan disappear..

(1) (Reply)

Wale Adenuga Productions Repackage Papa Ajasco Series / Davido Rock His New Music "Fall" As He Convoy To The Airport(photo+vid) / PHOTOS: Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Waje At Omawumi’s Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.