Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her (39800 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Mpamaegbu: 5:18am On May 27, 2017
Splinz:

Alas, here's the usual excuse. I'm sure it's also the work of the devil.

Don't mind the OP jor. First he alleged under an influence of drunkenness, and then that she forced herself on him.

I think the OP left his brain outside before he entered the room with the now pregnant ex...He should face the MUSIC!

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Candybob(m): 5:38am On May 27, 2017
Rukkydelta:

It's so unfortunate that in Nigeria people don't believe a male can be rape
Op why don't you sue her for rape. PM me to get a credible lawyer at a fair price

hahaha....
See sharp girl!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:43am On May 27, 2017
Whether she keeps the baby or not, you are one irresponsible Individual no woman should ever settle down with.
You do drugs, you cheat on your woman and at the same time sexually reckless, what if you caught HIV.
Listen, GTFOH asap and go sort out your own shyte.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Candybob(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2017
The reason you dont love the girl is because 'your new girl friend comes from an affluent family like you do'?
In essence, the knocked up girl friend is from a poor background.

Lol.. Bros, you are a cheap hustling gold digger. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by lashorrt(f): 6:32am On May 27, 2017
This time around you'll learn to love her. You have a lady you truly love yet still bang the one you don't /didn't love. See guys sef

Marry your baby mama, just so your child will grow with both parents grin
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by drmuri(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2017
Simple; marry the two.
Marry the love of your life
Marry the ex whom you have impregnated.
After all two pussy is always better than one grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:33am On May 27, 2017
mzhorlah:
you didn't love her yet you released what were u expecting after the release A plasma TV grin

Your brain is not there for design ooo.pls be using it.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by mzhorlah(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Your brain is not there for design ooo.pls be using it.
is dz one alright are you high
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by Headlesschicken(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2017
Diiverexii:

I pray may your sister be treated like that
U must not quote me fool,read n move along...
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by suremanpatriot: 11:04am On May 27, 2017
You don't luv her, u no proud of her,yet you fck her,you kept fckg her till she got pregnant for yu. You must lov somethin she has ,maybe the fck she givs u,start luvin her gradually Fr there...u wil get use to it.
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by timilinda(f): 3:04pm On May 27, 2017
(/quote) .... she is not saying the truth.

If she is, then she is a bad girl....

[/quote]

I was liking ur comment until that part....
U fall ur hand sha...!
Re: Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her by freddymanny49: 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
Nigga fvck you!!!
[quote author=INVINCIBLECSP post=56906719][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.