Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,310 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) (1394 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by fortifiedng: 3:44pm On May 26, 2017
Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time

This is what we call Quadruple Joy... Lol

Congrats to them.

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by optional1(f): 3:47pm On May 26, 2017
their husband must have planned to do the real thing same day..

Congrats my own twin is on their way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by fortifiedng: 3:47pm On May 26, 2017
More
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by hodusglobal(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2017
Uncommon Joy...I'm happy for them.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by SirL0neWolf(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2017
optional1:

I have strong swimmers known for splitting eggs....
I can guarantee u twins wink
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:57pm On May 26, 2017
Old news
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by Xway(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2017
And I can bodly tell u guys that the left Bae is my responsibility. sad
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by optional1(f): 4:19pm On May 26, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

I have strong swimmers known for splitting eggs.... I can guarantee u twins wink

lolz
i have the womb also for splitting and carrier of twins..
We can make a good couple you know.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
good lord hallelujah.,..

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by dacovajnr: 4:27pm On May 26, 2017
optional1:

lolz

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by mazimee(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
optional1:

Probably, and most likely under same roof.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by smardray(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
I've seen it ...thank u
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by SirL0neWolf(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
optional1:

lolz

Exactly..quadruplets coming up
They'd be cute too...tnx to you

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by optional1(f): 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=56902185][/quote]

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by optional1(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Exactly..quadruplets coming up They'd be cute too...tnx to you

all thanks to your swimmer
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2017
optional1:

Madam. It aff do. My eyes have read more than it can handle.

Please.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by dfo12(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2017

Spotted... grin
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 26, 2017
fortifiedng:
Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time

This is what we call Quadruple Joy... Lol

Congrats to them.

Lalasticlala mynd44
awww that's cute

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. / Closed / Crazy... Pregnant Woman Buries Herself Alive Just To Take Baby Bump Photo [SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.