Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis (1650 Views)

Lady Narrates How A Man “knacked” Her Into An Asthma Attack In Bed / Do Any One Know The Best Cure For Premature Ejaculation / 5 Best Cure For Weak Erection Or Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis by GloryWilliams(f): 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
I just discover that one day I was having sever headache, lungs problem, cold, I find out that I started coughing, finding it difficult in breathing, I went to the hospital and was diagnosed, and told, that I was suffering from Asthma. "HOW" I was very much scared, I asked myself, "how did it happen to me", and since then, I have tried my best, but my best was to no avail, the doctors placed me on a daily routing drugs, it will normalize after a while, the said symptoms will surface again, what will I do I am tired of all this expense.

STOP! Have you tried LIBRACIN HERBAL ALTERNATIVES? It can happen to anyone not only you, this is one of the best natural herbal medicine with no sight effect, that can cure any asthmatic patient instantly, the question is have you tried it?

Asthma, Bronchittis, pneumonia is a deadly diseases that can easily affect your system. Asthma, is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways in the lungs, symptoms includes = Coughing, Shortness of breath and Chest tightness.

I can assure you that with this Libracin Natural alternatives your systems that has been damaged will be restored.

* Multi is good in treatment of asthma, bronchittis and pneumonia
* Aloe vera bitters will help build your hormone
* Nutrishield herbal serves as cleanser in your system

For more enquires call/whatsapp our experet on +2347038595483.
for instant purchase and delivery visit: www.libracin.com/shop/?ref=39
visit link = www.libracin.com Email address libraciweb3@yahoo.com

Re: Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis by Uglymugg: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2018
From your previous threads, You also have the cure for HIV. You guys are wicked oh!!!
Re: Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis by ebako1: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ASTHMA.

Finally Introducing...

THE NATURAL SOLUTION FOR ASTHMA
If you desire to completely get rid of Asthma and other related complications, then "BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP" is all you need for yourself and everyone you know that are suffering from Asthma.

This product consists of natural ingredients that help to deal with the root cause of Asthma, it has no side effect on the body and rejuvenate your overall health until you are finally free from Asthmatic misery. First, your bronchial tubes are cleared of the sticky mucus which aid unhealthy and blocked airways. This Natural product permanently clears the bronchial tube, and brings the body system back to the position of proper self defense. This is the best way to ensure that Asthma is completely eradicated as opposed to chemicals (drugs) which only suppresses the symptoms without the hope of a permanent cure.

Place your order today and get fast delivery Nationwide.

Contact us today:
email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis by ebako1: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
TIRED OF STRUGGLING WITH ASTHMA?

If you are fed up and tired of struggling with Asthma and symptoms like Chest Tightness, Migrain and Shortness of breath , then you need to do something about it.

You should not allow this to control and dictate your life. You need to take a stand against it and you need to start doing that today.

Why is Asthma so common? Because people don’t know how to treat, prevent, and avoid them NATURALLY .

FACT: 77% of all Those treating Asthma with Pharmaceutical Drugs suffer from reccurrence within months.(Source: Melbourne Health Centre)

That is why We introduce BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP which is made from carefully selected herbal extracts to help fight asthma.

Getting Rid of Asthma is All About Restoring Happiness In Your Entire Life & Health In Your Body!

Get Betafil syrup today and say goodbye to asthma attack and live a healthier life. Place your order now.

Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
IG: @Betacure_asthma_syrup
FB: www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis by ebako1: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone, my name is Ebako, C.E.O of EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES. I am using this medium to publicise our work and research on the study of asthma and the natural remedy to CURE ASTHMA PERMANENTLY.

Because many people suffer from ASTHMA around the world and need help with a better alternative medicine to help control asthma or get a possible cure we have been able to discover a natural remedy to CURE ASTHMA with our rich African Herbs. Our syrup is made from NATURAL herbal extracts, it has been tested, used and recommended by many asthmatic patients across regions who can testify to the effectiveness of our ASTHMA SYRUP. If you or a loved one is suffering from asthma then worry less about it for the remedy is here.

Contact us today to place an order of BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP and BETACURE ASTHMA SYRUP. #CURE-ASTHMA-NOW 

CONTACTS:

Call/WhatsApp: +2349067631055
Email: ebakoultimates@gmail.com or betafilsyrup@gmail.com
IG: @Betacure_asthma_syrup 
FB: www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis by ebako1: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
CAUSES OF #ASTHMA

The fundamental causes of asthma are not completely understood. The strongest risk factors for developing asthma are a combination of genetic predisposition with environmental exposure to inhaled substances and particles that may provoke allergic reactions or irritate the airways, such as:

indoor allergens (for example house dust mites in bedding, carpets and stuffed furniture, pollution and pet dander)

outdoor allergens (such as pollens and moulds)

tobacco smoke

chemical irritants in the workplace

air pollution

Other triggers can include cold air, extreme emotional arousal such as anger or fear, and physical exercise. Even certain medications can trigger asthma: aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, and beta-blockers (which are used to treat high blood pressure, heart conditions and migraine).

Is any of this common to you?

Coughing-
Chest Tightness-
Shortness of breath-
Wheezing-

Well the good news is that you can now permanently get get rid of Asthma and its symptoms once and for all starting from today. 

@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have a more effective natural treatment for Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal and open up the lungs and improve the lungs and amount of air flow. Our Asthma syrup will help boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthma completely.

Call/Whatsapp: 09067631055

Email: ebakoultimates@gmail.com
IG: @ebakoultimate

Re: Best Cure For Asthma, Bronchitis by Ebakoultimate: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have developed a more effective natural treatment to cure Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal the inflamed airways and open up the lungs and improve the lungs function and increase amount of air flow.

Our Asthma syrup will boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthmatic problems completely.

We're proud to present you our ASTHMA SYRUP #Betafil.

The natural solution to ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

Calls/Whatsapp: 09057017766 / 09067631055

(1) (Reply)

20 Cute Good Morning Texts For Your Guy / Lol! Groom Pictured Doing This To His Bride During Their Wedding Ceremony. / How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.