Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (37933 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by lawbabs: 7:23am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:
D funny thing with some of d senseless morons supporting d midget is dat dey have absolutely no idea what d ecological fund is and its purposes. Ignorance and illiteracy is indeed a disease.. Someone really needs to help @vedaxcool in particular get spare sense ...

Oga before you go too far... in case you have forgotten or maybe you weren't born then, Let me me remind you of how former Edo Gov, Adams Oshiomole begged Jonathan. Edo needed it most. Erosion destroyed a community and they begged for this fund but when they distributed it, only governors that sang Jonathan's praise got it...

Forget it... Jonathan and his defenders are the liars here even though I agree that El Rufai isn't a straight person. I know the story of the ecological fund sharing too well to acknowledge a true story!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Mcreloaded(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
It seems El-Rufai didn't think this one through.

I am sure he thought it through. He is lies knowing that Jonathan cannot sue him in court. Let's face the fact in as much Jonathan is someone I admire a lot he cannot take el rufai to court the best he can do is defend himself in the pages of news paper because people like el rufai if you give them their day in court they only succeed in tarnishing your image as they don't have anything to loose. It's like a small boy fighting a giant whether he wins or loose he has made a big name for him self for even attempting to fight the giant. El rufai needs to rubbish giants to make him feel like one.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Sunsets: 7:45am On May 27, 2017
dodelight:
There are two prominent Nigerians that have the ability to passionately lie against the Devil (the father of all liars) without blinking an eye, and they have prominent positions in Hell fire with the Devil himself (if they don't repent before they die)
1. Liar Mohammed
2. Hell Rufai
You forgot Sanusi and Adams Oshiomole
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by JazzMode: 8:13am On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Elrufai is just a local boy with a Lying spirit.

Dude had better then be known as Lai Elrufai. I guess in his eyes, Lai is just a learner. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by michoim(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2017
El Rufai political career may have irredeemably nose-dive with this write up
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Splashme: 9:12am On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Elrufai is just a local boy with a Lying spirit.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by dodelight(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2017
Sunsets:
You forgot Sanusi and Adams Oshiomole
I'll place Oshiomole on number 3. I may not put Sanusi on the list cause he is more diplomatic than the rest, yes he is also a liar, though.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Tecno66: 9:40am On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
Where is Sarrki ?
Recession may be biting so hard that he cant connect internet as it happens to me sometimes.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Tecno66: 9:43am On May 27, 2017
Dont take El rufai seriously. Midgets make a lot of noise to make their presence to be noticed otherwise they will be trampled on.
Sapiosexuality:
ON EL-RUFAI'S LIES AGAINST JONATHAN ON THE SHARING OF THE ECOLOGICAL FUND

That Malam Nasir El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State has an incurable knack for lying has been proven by his own boss, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo who described El-Rufai in his book-My Watch Volume 2 as follows:

“Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognised his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai. He barefacedly lied which he did
to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I
heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air Force who is senior to him in age.”

With such a description, we are not surprised at his recent comments after the just concluded National Economic Council meeting where he accused former President Jonathan of only sharing the National Ecological Fund to PDP States. Mr. El-Rufai lied as follows:

"What President Goodluck Jonathan did was to take N2bn each from the Ecological Fund and gave to some PDP states. Any PDP state that was not his friend, like Kano and Kwara, didn’t get."

It is so easy to expose Malam Nasir El-Rufai as a liar being that Akwa-Ibom, a PDP state governed by the then Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum and a close confidante and major supporter of the then President, Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio, did not get the monies alluded to by Malam El-Rufai from the Ecological Fund as did multiple other PDP states including Ekiti state, a state governed by a thoroughbred patriot and Jonathan supporter, Ayo Fayose.

Also, it is false that non-PDP states did not get monies from the fund. Nemesis catches up faster with liars than any other agent of evil. El-Rufai was probably led by the gods against his own sinister plot to confess in another breathe that States under non-PDP parties like APGA and Labour party also benefitted.

The fact remains that the Ecological Fund is a specialized fund with certain constitutional requirements which must be met before a state can access the funds. EVERY state benefitted from the fund under President Jonathan who bent over backwards to accommodate states that had difficulty meeting the criteria for accessing the fund.

El-Rufai’s sinister narrative was intentionally silent on the over N10 billion specially deployed to fund the Great Green Wall (GGW) project in some northern states, in view of the need to work with the rest of Africa on the African initiative to check desert encroachment in the Sahelian states. These states included Zamfara, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina and Adamawa. Others are Yobe, Borno and Kano which belong to Mallam El-Rufai’s class of ‘non-friendly’ states that he alleged never benefitted from any discretionary fund.

Similar principle applies to the conditions for accessing the Universal basic Education fund where some states have not had access to what is due them, because they are yet to fulfill the mandatory criteria for allocation. Would it then be right in the name of El-Rufai’s position on equity to blame the failure of those states to access their UBEC funds on Jonathan?

It is really sad that judicious presidential interventions to tackle emergencies and other pressing national needs are being interrogated in a rather facile manner, by those who never get tired of playing dirty politics.

Nigerians may recall that this is not the first time that El-Rufai has vented his known passion for lying against the former President.

The public will recall that in October 2015 he falsely alleged that former President Jonathan spent a whopping N64 billion on Independence Day celebrations, during his tenure when in fact only N333 million was
spent.

Nigerians may also recall that this same El-Rufai falsely accused former President Jonathan and former CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of founding and funding Boko Haram to the tune of N50
billion.

We can only wonder what new false accusation El-Rufai may come up with
tomorrow, as with him it is a case of one day, one lie!

We therefore urge Nigerians to "be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath" whenever this notorious liar opens his mouth.

Ikechukwu Eze

Media Adviser to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

http://www.mortalpoet.com/goodluck-jonathan-replies-el-rufai/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by kaystick86(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:
Silence is d best answer for a fool like d midget.. GEJ doesn't need to reply him because its only slowpoke and a fool like d midget dat would believe his allegations Ind first place..

This serial liers will continue their sillly character, the more when GEJ keep mute and not respond. He has been the most abuse politician even as a president and he has never for once take any action on it.

For my opinion, GEJ needs somebody like Lere or even empower Reno to respond to any silly allegation from this useless and clueless administration
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:25am On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
Where is Sarrki ?
grin passingshot self don follow Buhari go London grin grin grin

Nukualofa where you dey nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:35am On May 27, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:35am On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

The fact remains that the Ecological Fund is a specialized fund with certain constitutional requirements which must be met before a state can access the funds. EVERY state benefitted from the fund under President Jonathan who bent over backwards to accommodate states that had difficulty meeting the criteria for accessing the fund.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/goodluck-jonathan-replies-el-rufai/

I was believing Reno Omokri GEJ until I saw "Constitutional Requirement" as the reason why El-Rufai's State was denied its due by the last Government. No Nigerian President ever hated, disregarded and disrespected the Constitution like the Ineffectual Buffoon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nobody: 10:50am On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
Where is Sarrki ?
He has no money to subscribing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2017
Nbote:

Sarrki dat has been missing in action for some time now.. He's even confused on his BMC role now as its getting harder to find fresh excuses except for d usual one which has gone stale so he now claims to b a patriot. Jus create a thread now accusing GEJ of anything at all and he'll com running with immediate alacrity...
Like this

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by babytoun: 11:25am On May 27, 2017
lawbabs:

I am with El-Rufai on this. I did a report on the ecological fund for the use of my organization then. It was too clear, Jonathan only gave those governors that sang his praise. Let's not fool ourselves and be sentimental... Jonathan is the liar here!

Lies

Else share the summary of your findings so that we can verify

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by dinggle: 11:38am On May 27, 2017
GEJ just bleeped up South South, he had a once in a life time to develop the whole region and he was waiting for second term...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Splashme: 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
saintchyco:
APC try to take away our mind from the real issue IS BABU STILL ALIVE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Splashme: 1:20pm On May 27, 2017
Codes151:
El rufai vs Lai Muhammad!

Who wins?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by sshalom(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2017
Cerebral, factual, detailed and direct rebuttal - Hallmarks of professional and competent image managers.

This response met the criteria above. Back to Gov. El Rufai to correct himself, apologize or provide new evidence to back his initial claims.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by amInigerian: 3:18pm On May 28, 2017
sbashir10:
short man vs clueless man.......
It is the short man that looks clueless this time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Nukualofa: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

grin passingshot self don follow Buhari go London grin grin grin

Nukualofa where you dey nau
Baby how far, I'm now doing David Mark i.e Minister of Observation grin.

How is work self
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nukualofa:
Baby how far, I'm now doing David Mark i.e Minister of Observation grin.

How is work self
And here I thought you were on compulsory leave smiley
Glad to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.