Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure (16244 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by danidee10(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2017
Abeg make dem increase am o.

I can't imagine living on less than 30k per month.

Just 4 days in camp and the future is really really scary
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Valkyr: 9:22pm On May 26, 2017
Smh

The world is talking about Universal Basic Income as insurance against technological unemployment and Nigeria is deliberating on minimum wage for workers to aid them meet up with living costs lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by prinzeepule(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2017
Paikoro Camp
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:
State governments will not do anything. Even if it's paid, one government official will corner all the money into his pocket and start formulating grand lies.

This is the country we live in.
yes you right we are united as Nigerians. cheesy
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Angel1696: 10:36pm On May 26, 2017
ohhhh I don't know y I don't go to market the day they used stockfish to flock person as I pass out an him una wan increase allawee. dere is God ooooo
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by herlyjohn: 12:25am On May 27, 2017
Huh? what are u saying. why do people always have to raise conspiracy theories from everything?
Edu3Again:
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NORTH COME DOWN TO THE SOUTH TO DO NYSC?

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.

NYSC IS SIMPLY DESIGNED TO GIVE THE NORTH CHEAP LABOUR AT THE EXPENSE OF THE SOUTH.
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Isahalbash(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2017
Zita55:
undecided undecided

iranu!! if they increase am, may I naked baff

Like seriously, if u naked baff, who wan look you?grin
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Nobody: 8:13am On May 27, 2017
Isahalbash:

grin
Isahalbash:

You na
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Nobody: 8:15am On May 27, 2017
Akerry:
would love it if you do it openly
grin
Akerry:
would love it if you do it openly

sure!!
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by sylvez(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2017
Edu3Again:
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NORTH COME DOWN TO THE SOUTH TO DO NYSC?

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.

NYSC IS SIMPLY DESIGNED TO GIVE THE NORTH CHEAP LABOUR AT THE EXPENSE OF THE SOUTH.

werin this one dey talk now
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Isahalbash(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2017
Zita55:
grin

You na

gringringrin

I node look forbidden fruit.
Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Isahalbash:

gringringrin

grin
Isahalbash:

gringringrin

Re: NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure by DeGr8test: 10:50pm On May 27, 2017
StRichard:
And increase in minimum wage will be in the next 50 years....there is no single hope in this useless country
Back to sender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? / Borno State B'15 Lets Meet Here / Abia State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.