Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,776 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? (553 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Gets N20million As 60th Birthday Gift From Church Member / 'devil's Box' Made Me Leave Deeper Life - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Fire Razes Pastor Tunde Bakare's Lagos Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? by oldtime(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
I have been worried for Tunde Bakare Lately, I have seen his active participation in Nigerian Politics, the outburst, and open confrontation, I have observed characteristics of his involvements in many issues that affect the Nigerian Leaders and the country

While I think it is a good involvement considering the inhuman treatment of the Nigerian people by a few Politicians who have high jacked power for selfish purposes and brought shame to the Nigerian people

My concern for the cleric is his overbearing manners and untamed outburst both to the government and his fellow “men of God” if he considers them so,

Recently Tunde Bakare joined in a campaign to oust the President of Nigeria who has been hospitalised according to the media in Saudi Arabia
I have been pondering what a man of God will do in the face of a deluge of problems currently ravaging the land

While it is altogether a Nigerian style to protest every unfavourable condition or even kidnap and kill enemies sometimes as we have seen the society reduce to
Will it be right for a Man of God to join in carrying placards to oust an earthly President?
Considering that the world system is controlled by the devil according

2 corint 4;4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And knowing that true Christians look for a better city according to
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Why would a man of God try to reclaim the government of the world from those under the influence of the god of this world

Should he insist, what will Elijah do to Ahab?

I am also worried that No “Man of God” has insisted on Praying miraculously to heal the president like Isaiah did to Hezekiah

They can bring God’s Glory to using the ever Powerful Name of Jesus to save the sick President and converting him to Christ afterwards
While the mature ones (Men of God) are silenced and perhaps seeking God secretly on the behalf of the president and Nigeria
Some are renowned for using such political inadequacies to seek cheap popularity and decline the assignment of

Mt 10: 7; 8 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

(1) (Reply)

Seun ! Abeg Upgrade Nairaland / 22 Police Check Points Between Phc And Aba Expressway. / My Fiance's X-fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.