Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President (1948 Views)

AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2017
PRESS STATEMENT ON THE RAIDING OF THE HOME OF DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT EKWEREMADU

I just finished speaking to the Deputy Senate President and he confirmed to me that his home was raided by security forces today.

This is shameful and shocking. Raiding the homes of our friends and leaders like Ekweremadu and harrasing their children will not deter, stop or silence those of us that are in the opposition. It will only harden our hearts and strengthen our resolve.

As each day goes by more and more people have come to accept the fact that the Buhari administration is a government of FASCISTS and BEASTS.

They are led and guided by dark and sinister forces whose sole agenda is to divide our people and destroy our country.

It is about time that Nigerians woke up and stood up to their madness and tyranny.

We must employ all lawful means to resist them and expose them for what they are. Not only are they incompetent but they are also sadistic and wicked.

Nowhere in the world do citizens sit by idly and say nothing when their rights are being violated in this way.

The Federal Government is trying to foster and engender an atmosphere of fear and terror and this will not work because we refuse to be intimidated.

You illegally and indefinately lock up Sambo Dasuki, El Zak Zaky, Ifeanyi Uba and countless others and you criminalise them before the world.

Worse still you refuse to bring them before the courts of law or to give their lawyers full and free access to them.

You demonise opposition members and those that criticise your government whilst you treat your own party members and government officials as if they were angels and saints even when and where they indulge in monuemental acts of depravity and corruption.

Instead of protecting the lives Nigerians from the barbaric Fulani militias and herdsmen and other genocidal maniacs you are using the security forces to wage war against the opposition and the Nigerian people.

We expected this sort of thing from the tyrant called President Buhari but we did not expect it from Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

He is an erudite lawyer and a gentleman of good stock and noble blood and he really should know better.

My belief is that the Acting President may not have known about this barbaric raid and if that is the case I implore him to put a leash on his dogs and stop them from terrorising innocent Nigerians.

Their behaviour is not only shameful but it is also uttterly reprehensible and let them be rest assured that their desperate attempt to dehumanise us and bring us to our knees will fail because God is with us.

An attack on or the violation of the constitutional rights of Ekweremadu or any other opposition figure or dissenting voice in this nation is an attack on ALL of us.

This sort of thing MUST STOP because this is a democracy and not a military dictatorship.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/ffk-press-statement-raiding-home-deputy-senate-president-ekweremadu/

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by junnyjake(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2017
No breathing space for you.

Even though I hope that this anti graft war be extended to everyone irrespective of your tribe, religion or party affiliation.

Guess all this terminates in wishful thinking. cry

3 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by eezeribe(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2017
OK
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by jkfugghhghjdd: 6:35pm On May 26, 2017
Vegetable has no sense. Osibande is a mere conductor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Jaideyone(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2017
wailers spokesman continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by lilytender: 6:36pm On May 26, 2017
No peace for the wicked. By now you all should know that Buhari is not tele-guiding security agents, they just know what to do at the right time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Angeleena(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2017
smh..everything about buhari,depicts evil...buhari,is just a living dead/living, example of,there is no peace for the wicked...pharaoh of Africa..

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by IgboSubmarine: 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
Destruction of democracy all thanks to Afonjas who brought in a hopeless government

3 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by lilytender: 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Destruction of democracy all thanks to Afonjas who brought in a hopeless government

Your looting brethren has been kicked out. Live with it or die of hypertension.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
The blame game doesn't help anyone. And this Afonjas thing needs to stop. But who am I to stop it?

4 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by doctokwus: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
U release a statement before the person whose house was actually raided,and u feel u are wise,not knowing u are displaying sheer foolishness.
FFK does not know how foolish he sounds daily.
The same Ekweremadu he is here defending without him defending himself may tomorrow join APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by sunsewa16: 7:07pm On May 26, 2017
A precedent have been laid by buhari and gangs which I know have come to stay and which will definitely revert back to them in future,the victimized should bear it today because it will certainly be their turn tomorrow,and I know by Grace of God I will be alive to face those that will cry murder including those biased journalist and human rights analyst and crusaders,let them enjoy their turn while it last.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by tuniski: 7:13pm On May 26, 2017
doctokwus:
U release a statement before the person whose house was actually raided,and u feel u are wise,not knowing u are displaying sheer foolishness.
Ffk does not know how foolish he sounds daily.
The same Ekweremadu he is here defending without him defending himself may tomorrow join APC.
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by abouzaid: 7:16pm On May 26, 2017
ffk should know that the northern cabal rather than osibanjo is the real presidency, osibanjo can't control the heads of dss,efcc,police,the customs and the army. these cabal of men are the top echelon of the government now. they wield more power than osibanjo which is why both osibanjo and tinubu can't openly clamour for the restructuring of the country along regional lines. they can't even speak in support of their ile ife kinsmen currently languishing in police detention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by kynbasil01: 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
Is that the much bugari and his cohorts can?they've been raiding since 2015 but nothing good have come out out it,you raided the house of number 4 citizen of the country and what exactly are you looking for? The contraption will soon explode anyway.....

1 Like

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by kynbasil01: 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
Death to buhari and everyone that destroyed Nigeria
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2017
These Northerners are wicked. Was that why they sent Osubanjo to the market? Chai this is humiliation. Osubanjo why?

3 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by GEJDHERO: 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
doctokwus:
ZOMBIE INCOPRATED

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Built2last: 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by signz: 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
lilytender:
No peace for the wicked. [/b]By now you all should know that Buhari is not tele-guiding security agents[b], they just know what to do at the right time.

I bet when you wrote this you were laughing so hard. grin grin grin
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by ojobek: 8:02pm On May 26, 2017
doctokwus:
u ar tormenting him so that he can join APC.SHAME

3 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2017
I am not a fan of FFK but what baffles me is that why the house of the suspended SGF has not been raided?

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 26, 2017
I am not a fan of FFK but what baffles me is that why the house of the suspended and grass cutter SGF has not been raided?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by gbosunz: 9:21pm On May 26, 2017
Ha so fast ffk Don comment seem dz guy z jobless
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by doctokwus: 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
ojobek:
u ar tormenting him so that he can join APC.SHAME
U read but lack simple comprehension.
Where in d post did I say I am happy seeing Ekweremadu joining APC?The free for all is what has turned APC into PDP with another name.
D only difference btw APC and PDP is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2017
So happy nothing incriminating was found on him.

DSP seems to be a more reformed politician and i like him for that, he should keep it up.

Only Biafra man for now that i admire politically.
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by arewaboy01(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2017
this bianca ojukwu boyfriend is an attention seeker
the earlier he understands he is irrelevant asin uselesss in dz present government the better 4 him
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by arewaboy01(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2017
gbosunz:
Ha
so fast
ffk Don comment
seem dz guy z jobless
Bianco ojukwuz boyfriend is frustrated d funny thing b say nobody dy even notice d cry cry baby at alllll
Re: Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President by Kingspin(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2017
Some people will be very happy because is EKWEREMADU but if it their own they change tongue. Who ever did this to Nigeria will never rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

David Mark For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles Spotted In Otukpo / Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs / After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.