Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) (53774 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:53pm On May 27, 2017
softwhispers:

It's difficult to see how you're any better. Why the apostrophe 's? Do you think your brain is happy with you right now (if you get sef)?
And PhD is 'Doctor in the Philosophy' of whatever discipline. I'm sure your surname is Eriata cool
go to blazes my point has been made. You can sleep in nl and be banging your key pads angrily and in frustration.
Whilst eating this nice plantain
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
Bamibor:

He's been reasonable, very reasonable by not resorting to tongue-lashing and standing up for mediocrity like you did and as a matter-of-factly, you got it wrong, accept that in humility. There's no apostrophe accompanying the words "bachelor" and "master"
You only have Bachelor of Science and Master of science. Regards.
#yawns#
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
malowsky:
don't mind dem,social media don EPP their lifes.she might have know it.anybody can forget wen put on the spot.
don't mind them. Crab mentality
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
agboty:
It's actually Bachelor of Science and also Master of Science. Check your spellings.
ok
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
UltraSphinx:
madam why na?
it's bachelor (not bachelor's) and master (not Master's) of science...
correction no 2

band wagon... stop trying to prove that you have an idea
is typo error to hard for you to identity? undecided

Continue mocking ESE.you know it all na.continue
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by skillz111(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2017
Davash222:
And she said broke guys shouldn't toast fine girl undecided

She's one of the reasons why they said fine girls lack brains.

I better toast ugly girl with brain than this.
so because she can't answer a simple abbreviation now it shows she lacks brain nawaa 4 u ooo
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by UltraSphinx(m): 5:20am On May 28, 2017
dangotesmummy:

I'm finding it hard to believe that you were unable to spot three typo errors in a row..,.. ABI na rush to book space cause am?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by EagleNest(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2017
Wahala dey ooo!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:05am On May 28, 2017
UltraSphinx:
I'm finding it hard to believe that you were unable to spot three typo errors in a row..,.. ABI na rush to book space cause am?
ok
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by UltraSphinx(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2017
dangotesmummy:

cheesy not again!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Sammmypoko(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2017
Kemen and Ese tho.......Mr and Mrs philLIPS...
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is actually difficult to have breasts that big and still have brain.

Jessuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus is Lord!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:55pm On May 28, 2017
UltraSphinx:
cheesy not again!
whatever wink
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Akinrogun(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2017
dangotesmummy:

dangotesmummy....two things comes to mind while reading the above. it's either you are craving attention deliberately or you are outrightly unlettered.

Your submission is incoherent and obnoxious.

Abi your b00bs is bigger than medulla oblongata.

lol

and while you are ruminating over the aforementioned missive, don't try to be offensive in your response or else I'll take you to the slaughter slab grammatically. You can take that to the banks!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:51pm On May 28, 2017
Akinrogun:

dangotesmummy....two things comes to mind while reading the above. it's either you are craving attention deliberately or you are outrightly unlettered.

Your submission is incoherent and obnoxious.

Abi your b00bs is bigger than medulla oblongata.

lol

and while you are ruminating over the aforementioned missive, don't try to be offensive in your response or else I'll take you to the slaughter slab grammatically. You can take that to the banks!
are you done ranting?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by aibikhay(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2017
Wetin dem sabi? Na to carry 100m hair on top empty head. Yhu dey c some ppl idol? smh. Mtcheeew! Wetin concern me for wetin no concern me? sad
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by UltraSphinx(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
dangotesmummy:
whatever wink
everything was intentional I guess?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by amerlin(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2017
O boy !!! See BREST full of BRAIN ...rubbish ..in fact make I catch you for street ..nonsense

cool
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by goshen26: 12:58pm On May 30, 2017
toseen7:

Àrìndìn......

Ni e

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State / Orezi Survives Car Accident On Third Mainalnd Bridge, Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.