Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) (27015 Views)

Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 27, 2017
ProWalker:

The question should be why is it that foreigners make ogun state their first destination for investment?
maybe because that's were the cheapest labour's are, they pay their employees next to nothing and use them to the maximum.
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by refreshrate: 9:15am On May 27, 2017
Hope Donald Trump won't hold this against us?
If he has to abeg na ogun state people make him face o biko
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by gabe: 9:15am On May 27, 2017
I hope this reduces price of pampers. I nearly fell down when i saw 12k as price tag on pampers in one supermarket...

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2017
Movic1:
When you tell them Ogun state is the most industrial State In this country grin, Our blodas go start to shout Anambla and abla not knowing that Enu oshe. Ariwo koni Music grin grin grin. God bless SW.
Mr man don't jubilate , the company produce tissue paper's and u know quite well afonjas and almajiri people don't use tissue paper,if the company is waiting for afonjas or almajiri people to buy thier products they will fold up ,is only people from SE and SS will Buy thier products ,if SE and SS go all companies producing tissue papers in SW and north will fold up,u see how we re contributing to economy of SW?
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Jabioro: 9:18am On May 27, 2017
Henri8:

Ever being to Rivers?
Yes of course.. I even stay for some number of years on my company bill.. so what's fuss about Rivers state?

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Omofunaab2: 9:20am On May 27, 2017
refreshrate:

Foreigners depend on alot of imports for machinery and semi finished raw materials
Lagos is pretty expensive and choked for space so they jump to the next available space...please don't get too excited there's really nothing special just proximity to the ports.

Tell that to Amosu and his clown hat

And is it our fault that Ogun is reaping the benefits of being close to Lagos, another yoruba state?

Guy ,face your baby factories business

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:21am On May 27, 2017
gypsey:
maybe because that's were the cheapest labour's are, they pay their employees next to nothing and use them to the maximum.

Ok your answer is maybe? What is the minimum wage in your own village ? perhaps 1 Million per month ?

15 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Jabioro: 9:22am On May 27, 2017
Olukat:

I hope you don't skip your dose?
Take your drugs religiously.
Gov. Amosun was invited to commission a project he knows nothing about sad sad
When you wake uo from your last night hangover let me ....Amosun knows nothing about the project, he was just there to commission it, your gullible reasons got no part two..

12 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:22am On May 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
Mr man don't jubilate , the company produce tissue paper's and u know quite well afonjas and almajiri people don't use tissue paper,if the company is waiting for afonjas or almajiri people to buy thier products they will fold up ,is only people from SE and SS will Buy thier products ,if SE and SS go all companies producing tissue papers in SW and north will fold up,u see how we re contributing to economy of SW?

Your IQ is -00000.1

19 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by wristbangle: 9:23am On May 27, 2017
gabe:
I hope this reduces price of pampers. I nearly fell down when i saw 12k as price tag on pampers in one supermarket...

Lol. A bundle or what?
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:23am On May 27, 2017
gabe:

Monflix is really good and quit affordable too

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by bakynes(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2017
Olukat:

I hope you don't skip your dose?
Take your drugs religiously.
Gov. Amosun was invited to commission a project he knows nothing about sad sad
Mumu how can Turkish investors come into Nigeria and Ogun to set up a huge factory like this and not inform the Governor. No be Governor go allocate the land and sign the C of O. So tell me how he didn't know anything abt the project?

17 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by wristbangle: 9:27am On May 27, 2017
nnokwa042:

Sometimes I wonder how some adults reason. Hatred has consummated your mind so bad that you resort to lay useless words which you just made a fool of yourself.

21 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:27am On May 27, 2017
Zi:
So 50 years after independence, we cannot produce our own tissue papers

I have also said it before, we need recolonization! The lessons we learned from them have either faded or maybe we didn't learn anything at all.

Before you quote me to say rubbish, tell me one thing Nigeria has ever done right since the white man left, tell me one value we have ever added to this nation since we became independent undecided Otherwise, I won't respond to you

When you point out one finger to another person , don't forget the remaining four are equally pointing at you! Hope you can understand the import of that wink

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Zi: 9:29am On May 27, 2017
ProWalker:
When you point out one finger to another person , don't forget the remaining four are equally pointing at you! Hope you can understand the import of that wink
"Importance" you mean?
Did you observe my use of the pronoun "we"?
Ok, you are not up for an intelligent discussion. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by shine12: 9:29am On May 27, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Why is it that most companies in Ogun are owned by foreigners?

Its called free market capitalism and I see no problem with it, only thing is, the owners of the means of production gets ridiculously wealthy from the money of the masses that uses their services/products.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by wristbangle: 9:31am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
$100 million, and look at what we got. Imagine our politicians setting up such investments with their looted funds as opposed to stashing them outside the country or investing them in stocks of already developed economies.. cry

Am telling you bros. Instead of using such money for industrial investments, na so so dubai travelling, purchasing private jets, building hotels naim dem sabi sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:34am On May 27, 2017
Zi:

"Importance" you mean?
Did you observe my use of the pronoun "we"?
Ok, you are not up for an intelligent discussion. Bye

Lmao! I know we have very dull dullards on Nl, but apparently your own is the icing on the cake!
So you are highlighting import?
I'm sure you must have written JAMB severally without success if you don't know the meaning of import in the context of use there grin
Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Movic1(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2017
nnokwa042:

ororo brain. olurun Shanu awon omo olori pelebe yi o.

13 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by refreshrate: 9:38am On May 27, 2017
Omofunaab2:

And is it our fault that Ogun is reaping the benefits of being close to Lagos, another yoruba state?

Guy ,face your baby factories business

You're pained for this? Lol you're even more pathetic than I assumed.
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:40am On May 27, 2017
refreshrate:

Foreigners depend on alot of imports for machinery and semi finished raw materials
Lagos is pretty expensive and choked for space so they jump to the next available space...please don't get too excited there's really nothing special just proximity to the ports.

Tell that to Amosu and his clown hat

Why shouldn't I be expected that this creating employment with all the attendant multiplier effects on the state?
Go and tell your own governors in your dead region to wake and see that the era of going cap in hand to Abuja for monthly handout is coming to an end.

10 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Zi: 9:41am On May 27, 2017
ProWalker:

Lmao! I know we have very dull dullards on Nl, but apparently your own is the icing on the cake!
So you are highlighting import?
I'm sure you must have written JAMB severally without success if you don't know the meaning of import in the context of use there grin
Olodo

Yes o. JAMB is your own benchmark for intelligence. Lol. Ok, so I wrote my JAMB in 2005 and now I have a masters degree with 5 years work experience, so what is your point? Abegi, throw a better jab. Or at least say something intelligent and relevant to the subject of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ajalawole(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2017
gypsey:
not what u think. Is base on logistic to the port, cuz those company import every machinery dey need
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by refreshrate: 9:43am On May 27, 2017
ProWalker:

Why shouldn't I be expected that this creating employment with all the attendant multiplier effects on the state?
Go and tell your own governors in your dead region to wake and see that the era of going cap in hand to Abuja for monthly handout is coming to an end.

This has got to be the most pointless response I ever read.
Please in the name of God if you're going to respond please do so with a bit of intelligence...if you can please
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by Olukat(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2017
bakynes:

Mumu how can Turkish investors come into Nigeria and Ogun to set up a huge factory like this and not inform the Governor. No be Governor go allocate the land and sign the C of O. So tell me how he didn't know anything abt the project?

You haven't prove to me how much Ogun state government invested in that factory.
Obviously the land was bought and paid for by the Turkish investors.
One of the problem of our youths today is ignorance and inability to understand their environment.
While appreciating the investors and Gov. Amosun contribution to the factory, it is totally wrong for anybody to insult or
mock Gov. Wike as regards to the project.
Your insult means nothing to me though! #Mumu!
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:44am On May 27, 2017
Zi:

Yes o. JAMB is your own benchmark for intelligence. Lol. Ok, so I wrote my JAMB in 2005 and now I have a masters degree with 5 years work experience, so what is your point? Abegi, throw a better jab. Or at least say something intelligent and relevant to the subject of discussion.

Can you please keep quiet and easy with your cheap lies? You sound like an irritant already.
You have a Masters and your thinking has not gone beyond that of a toddler.
Jeezzzz! Abeg comot my front with your abnormal sense

8 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by justmenoni: 9:45am On May 27, 2017
Haba which one is anambla again and abla, hope you won't say akla iblom or enugwiu?

quote author=Movic1 post=56918435] When you tell them Ogun state is the most industrial State In this country grin, Our blodas go start to shout Anambla and abla not knowing that Enu oshe. Ariwo koni Music grin grin grin. God bless SW.[/quote]
Re: Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) by ProWalker: 9:47am On May 27, 2017
Olukat:

You haven't prove to me how much Ogun state government invested in that factory.
Obviously the land was bought and paid for by the Turkish investors.
One of the problem of our youths today is ignorance and inability to understand their environment.
While appreciating the investors and Gov. Amosun contribution to the factory, it is totally wrong for anybody to insult or
mock Gov. Wike as regards to the project.
Your insult means nothing to me though! #Mumu!

The government may not have financially contributed to the project but would have done so many things to bring the project to reality with their cooperation with the investors.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Executive Order 11 (Full Text & Photos) / El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.