Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,337 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

"Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] (1047 Views)

Man Begs UK Police In God's Name After Being Caught With Expired Car Insurance / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
A make-up artist is begging doctors to remove his p*nis so he can achieve his dream of looking like an alien. Los Angeles-based Vinny Ohh, 23, has already spent £45,000 transforming himself into a 'genderless alien.'

He has undergone surgery three times and had 110 procedures to achieve his current look, including two rhinoplasties and 35 whole body and face laser treatments. But his dreams may never come true as surgeons warn he may not be able to have the operation - which would be a world-first.

The wannabe extraterrestrial grew up in a small town in Oregon, where he says he never quite felt like he belonged. He also regularly sports large black contact lens and outlandishly coloured hair, adding to his unusual look.

However, the surgery he wants next is his most extreme yet - getting his Instruments removed entirely so he is neither male nor female.

He said: "My goal in regards to my look is to become an exact, scientifically proportioned, sexless human being. “People talk about ‘gender reassignment’ but i’m looking to have 'gender unassignment'. I’m looking to change my genitals so there is nothing there. There will just be a hole to pee out of.

“I want my genitals removed because life would be easier, plus I’m also celibate.”

However, such a procedure is highly controversial since doctors are unsure what effect the removal would have on the body's biochemistry. There may also be legal obstacles to such an operation.

Asked about his reasons for identifying as alien and wanting such a drastic surgery, Vinny is clear that he sees himself as a pioneer.

He said: “For me LA was always about sex appeal, whereas when I think of alien I think of ugly. Aliens don’t really have a gender, in my eyes anyway.

And despite the warnings Vinny has received from medical professionals, he is adamant that he will go ahead with it, saying that he needs it in order to become his true self.

Sources: http://www.skyevibes.com/showthread.php?tid=99

1 Like

Re: "Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] by daremiarchs(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] by Flexherbal(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2017
If this guy dey ring road dey sell gala , e for nor dey think like dis.

1 Like

Re: "Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] by jerryunit48: 11:04am On May 27, 2017
Who is he fooling? He don't even need it because people be poking his ass ...

1 Like

Re: "Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] by hopeyemih(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3822881/call-well-meaning-nigerians-save-kolawole
Here is Kolawole Olaniyi Emmanuel, a 400l law student of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, not just a barrister at equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent and fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his old self, this lacerates the heart to no limits
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the university of Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH),and
Since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die..
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi. Help save him from this excruciating pain and more. Imminent dangers
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
#SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi

Re: "Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] by Nobody: 11:15am On May 27, 2017
hopeyemih:

https://www.nairaland.com/3822881/call-well-meaning-nigerians-save-kolawole
Here is Kolawole Olaniyi Emmanuel, a 400l law student of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, not just a barrister at equity but a bundle of talents woven in one person, humorist, intelligent and fun person but behold beyond a shadow of his old self, this lacerates the heart to no limits
Niyi was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and Hepatitis B on August 2016(his birthday month) at the university of Lagos university teaching hospital (LUTH),and
Since then, he has been bed ridden, dropped out of school and looks like a shadow of himself.
Niyi needs the sum of 3 million Naira for his chemotherapy treatments and dialysis to help save his liver and stop the cancer from spreading to other organs of his body.
Please let's not allow the dreams and aspirations of Niyi to die..
We are appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to please help # saveNiyi. Help save him from this excruciating pain and more. Imminent dangers
Here's his Acct details:
name: kolawole olaniyi
acct number: 0126045388
Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank.
#SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi #SaveNiyi

@photo, no be sleep he dey pretend to sleep?.... Well may God he's him to it maximum good health....#I no get money,

1 Like

Re: "Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] by Redman36(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2017
see wot buhari has done.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO : “yahoo+ Boy” Allegedly Turns Into Cat During Rituals In GHANA / I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom - Footballer / NOUN Female Student Kills Self Over Unreleased Project Result( Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.