Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year (41646 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Dandsome: 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by msmarty(f): 12:35pm On May 28, 2017
the kind of service i love.. solemn and straight to the point

2 Likes

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by AleeDee(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
Didnt finish readin, bt if im to convert, wch I will definitely not do, its dis church all d way. Prayers nd worship re to be done in a calm manner as God is a calm being. And I dont think thr's anywhr jesus danced and clapped (dnt rili knw, even if he did, not like d way ppl do these days)

1 Like

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by muller101(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2017
Kennitrust:
Off topic:

Please when is the right time to change oil filter in a car?

Please help from brothers on nl

Thanks
whenever u change the oil . change the filter as well
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by teemswest(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
Op and mod keep posting stale news and articles posted on national dalies for us . MOD pls Scrutinize b4 moving to fp cry undecided undecided
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
tayo4ng:
end time church at the next street to my house

Really?
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by success1smyn(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
issorite
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by analice107: 12:42pm On May 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I agree with you.
The Holy Spirit is calm how come people get knocked off like it is one violent spirit..
Ignore Kevoh.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
The fokn thread is damn too fokn long
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by isan(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
No holy spirit, no holy ghost ,no Jesus, no Allah and no God. Just live your life the right way
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by EmekaBlue(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2017
Iffa hear say I read all that... undecided

1 Like

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
Ehen Ehen So Wat Should We Do Should We Go And Chop Beans,
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by abani1(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
This is so serious....what a church..... cry
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by nwakaibeya1: 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
John 5,30>Today is another Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind Bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy and evil neighbors and landlords and evil people can't fear you because you have no power& pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim Bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUS CHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by womanofpeace: 12:53pm On May 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 28, 2017
Radarada
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by hezy4real01(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
End times churches
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Orpe7(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
tayo4ng:
end time church at the next street to my house

So we live on the same street.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by holutayor(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
Thats my church I love it....
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Kaybaba5(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
God knows who is serving him
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by anochuko01(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2017
what happens to GOD INHABITS THE PRAISE OF HIS PEOPLE?
the man with legion SHRIEKED VIOLENTLY when Jesus commanded the demons out of him.
haven't you noticed that the churches with most ''NOISES'' have the greatest and most humbling testimonies?
only if you know the POWER behind praises. Ask the children of Jericho.
though most churches just have fun, but you can't deny the validity of its potency.

1 Like

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by johnykayart(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2017
Thats my Church. Was born n raised in this church. We dance more than 5x in a year. No clapping while signing during service but you can dance. And when we pray, we don't shout at the top of our voices one of the pastor will do the praying while other members will answer 'Amin' in my church men are seated separately from women during our services. I love my church and it's doctrine with passion. HFC (Agbo Mimo Kristi) one flock one Shepard.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Meelaw(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2017
Iranu
Some of them wont make it .. it's in the bible
Those who follow blindly wont be spared either ..
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by hardbody: 1:52pm On May 28, 2017
That Dr. Abayomi taught me Legal Drafting and Conveyancing at the Law School. A very amiable fellow who without him, 90% of the students won't graduate. His other colleague Adubi of blessed memory was a terrible man and derived pleasure from seeing huge failures. Abayomi is also a scion of the Abayomi street in VI. Meaning he could easily pass as an aristocrat. On the church service I'd say each to his own.

On the okepopo area, i used to enter that area when my office was at Lewis Street, Obalende. Later these kids will come here and be throwing tantrums on NL. The real bad boys welcome you wherever you come from so long as you blend and do stuff. Thank God for growth and movement sha
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by naturalwaves: 1:53pm On May 28, 2017
Bad reporting! No pictures, nothing! With the way the writer started the report like an Ss2 student trying to impress, I knew it won't be a very good one and I was not disappointed. Half baked journalists everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 28, 2017
Angy55:
Who tell you? the one when near my house, them dey disturb. Na every day them dey hold program. On horn speaker dey till 9 p.m. If Muslims don do their own finish around 5 a.m to 6 a.m. ( na them be my early morning alert to wake up, I no need to set time). Deeper life church go take over in the evening.
lol
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by visijo(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2017
what is the name of the church ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.