Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo (46490 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Oshiomhole: Jonathan Started Vote Buying In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by vickylincon(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Religion bigot spotted
but the guy no lie na. we need to be tolerant
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by wayaa007(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
tutudesz:
Ibori and Jonathan can never sit in the same sit because the criminal thinking of Ibori!

And the saintful nature of Jonathan undecided undecided
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Doctorfitz: 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
Nice
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2017
Stop spreading hate. You know nothing about ISLAM. Even non Muslims visit the holy land.

eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by FieryJustice(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2017
Religion!!
kissing the asses of the rich and powerful since 16 BC
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by greateliso(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2017
Tapout:

cos he probably donated the bags of cement used in building the church... Are u satisfied?? undecided
smiley
cool
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by SweetyZinta(f): 3:42pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
Why Was Dangote Given A Sit In D Front Row ?

its all about the money yeah - in Davido's voice grin

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 27, 2017
OsamaB:

That is not true. I have been to mosque several times. Plus even though I was the only Christian in my last place of work in Abuja, I was always invited to pray with them even though they knew I could not pray. Finally, the Pope Francis was invited to pray inside a mosque a while back(you can Google that). I hope this helps to improve you line of thought.
continue Lying to yourself
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by iamkingzlee(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
Uncle Jona, inform to Turnup
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by legalvoice(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Everything in this life is vanity

What will Anenih gain by
Sacrificing his son and wife so he will live longer.

See the evil smile on his face in that picture...no sign of grieve rather he looks fulfilled.
Evil man with a wicked heart.

Nwanne,I nwere Anya 'buo.i n' ahu uzo...

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
madridguy:
Stop spreading hate. You know nothing about ISLAM[b]. Even non Muslims visit the holy land.[/b]

Is it to Pray or for business?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
Madridguy you know you lied about the Holy land thing, I have Muslim friends and relatives and please remember it is Ramadan...Asallam allekum

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2017
Tapout:

cos he probably donated the bags of cement used in building the church... Are u satisfied?? undecided
And the noodles they will eat after

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Jabioro: 3:49pm On May 27, 2017
The looters were seen together including her accomplices... the meeting of those who knows what politics is not those noise maker .. I hope another route will not be hatched at this gathering..
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by madridguy(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
Having Muslim friends and relatives does to qualify you to have better knowledge about ISLAM. You ask if you don't know as i will never say what i don't know.

BroZuma:
Madridguy you know you lied about the Holy land thing, I have Muslim friends and relatives and please remember it is Ramadan...Asallam allekum
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.

Is this really true? Cos someone invited me to her son's Ramadan Prayer party (don't know what it's really called though). Please, I need answers o
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
It is Haram for non-muslims to enter Makkah I don't know where MadridGuy got his information from.

All businesses for non-Muslims are conducted in Riyadh or any other city but not Makkah.

Anyone is free to visit a Masjid/Masalaci/Mosque in non-prayer hours but it is not encouraged to do so when prayers are ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by tutudesz: 3:51pm On May 27, 2017
wayaa007:

And the saintful nature of Jonathan undecided undecided
Ibori has done to many things against Jonathan right from when he was a deputy Governor to vice President.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by emmasege: 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
dicapino:

Because the CATHOLIC CHURCH is welcoming to everyone. We are all equal in the eyes of the creator.
Here they come again with their "DENOMINATIONALISM" and divisive spirit. The Church of Christ is welcoming to all.

Has Dangote been refused entry to any protestant, evangelical or Pentecostal church before? Haven't we seen pictures of Muslim politicians in other denominations before. In heaven, only Christians are welcome. Your denomination will not leave this plain with you.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
madridguy:
Having Muslim friends and relatives does to qualify you to have better knowledge about ISLAM. You ask if you don't know as i will never say what i don't know.

I'm not arguing religion bro just clearing up a known fact.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
Did Dangote went there for prayer?

Kathmandu:
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by kkboy(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
That name James Ibori. E get as ebi
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by DollarAngel(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2017
THIS IS THE ONLY RELIGION OF PEACE, LOVE AND TOLERANCE, NOT BOMB CARRIERS OR STRAPERS...
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
madridguy:
Did Dangote went there for prayer?

go back to your Saudi Arabia comment
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by banmee(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Everything in this life is vanity

What will Anenih gain by
Sacrificing his son and wife so he will live longer

See the evil smile on his face in that picture...no sign of grieve rather he looks fulfilled.
Evil man with a wicked heart.

The mere fact that you believe in such nonsense show what kind of mentality you have. Why una be like dis na?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
THIS IS THE ONLY RELIGION OF PEACE, LOVE AND TOLERANCE, NOT BOMB CARRIERS OR STRAPERS...

What about the Irish IRA and the Basque ETA?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
Oh I see.... Do you wish to visit the holy land for prayer?

Kathmandu:
go back to your Saudi Arabia comment
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Gewana: 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by gaskiyamagana: 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non
Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.
Eyes service, Dangote in Church has nothing to do with Islam but with his business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.