Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,530 members, 7,968,499 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? (1920 Views)

How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan / Is It Okay For A Christian Woman To Fast During Her Menstrual Period / Does Concept Of Abrogation Invalidate Quran As The Word Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2017
Salamualaikum all the muslims in the house may Allah (s.w.a) be pleased with us.
Please no insult
Am a muslims but eventually I got addicted to tramadol when I was in school so I can't go off taking it a day
And if I do so I fall sick etc
Please my question is does tramadol invalidate fasting
Taking it during the time we eat for fasting towards in the morning does it spoil my fast?
I really need your answers
may Allah bless you as you answer

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by sleemoon(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2017
.. From basic reasoning i ll say Yes.... Why? Cos tramadol is like an inhibitor.. It gives you strength dats not there taking from the stored energy in u... Walahu Allam... I leave d rest for the learned

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by analice107: 4:59pm On May 27, 2017
mrsefan:
Salamualaikum all the muslims in the house may Allah (s.w.a) be pleased with us.
Please no insult
Am a muslims but eventually I got addicted to tramadol when I was in school so I can't go off taking it a day
Taking it during the time we eat for fasting towards in the morning does it spoil my fast?
this is not a muslim house. take your shiiit to your shitty section.

4 Likes

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by ilynem(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2017
analice107:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2017
Take your nonsense to your section.

3 Likes

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by kevoh(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2017
Please move the thread to the right isolated section...we don't want your wahala Biko! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Blackfire(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2017
analice107:

All along I have been hidding just reading comments... But this right here crack me up so bad... I can just stop laughing..

Chai razor blade mouth... U go kill person o

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by analice107: 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
Blackfire:

All along I have been hidding just reading comments... But this right here crack me up so bad... I can just stop laughing..

Chai razor blade mouth... U go kill person o
I assume you didn't get my email?
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by xtivin(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2017
mrsefan:
Please no insult
I can help you stop the addiction within a week, just mail me

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Blackfire(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2017
analice107:

I assume you didn't get my email?

No I didn't get it...
I will try and create another one..

Happy Sunday.... Happy Children's Day..... Happy New month in advance.. And happy half of the year coming to an end.
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Ranchhoddas: 7:16am On May 28, 2017
mrsefan:
Please no insult
I think you have a bigger problem than Ramadan fasting which is opiate addiction. You should work on quitting tramadol usage rather than trying to work around it. Prolong opioid abuse can have dangerous consequences.
Start by gradually tapering the dose and endure the attendant side effects until you are able to do without it totally. This is not as easy as it sounds but with sheer will and determination, you'd be off tramadol in no time.

Pay no mind to these so-called born again people typing nonsense on your thread. Most of them are frustrated soulless people who are always happy.whenever someone who rejects their nonsense meets with misfortune.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Ranchhoddas: 7:24am On May 28, 2017
Blackfire:

No I didn't get it...
I will try and create another one..

Happy Sunday.... Happy Children's Day..... Happy New month in advance.. And happy half of the year coming to an end.
May is the fifth month of the year. ''Half of the year would come to an end'' at the end of June.

Olodo Christian!!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Blackfire(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
May is the fifth month of the year. ''Half of the year would come to an end'' at the end of June.

Olodo Christian!!!!

I would have reply ur perforated brain, but when I see the kind of bad news u will receive in fews days time..

Ignore mode*

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Ranchhoddas: 10:06am On May 28, 2017
Blackfire:

I would have reply ur perforated brain, but when I see the kind of bad news u will receive in fews days time..

Ignore mode*
Typical Christian morron. All they have are threats upon threats.

The bad news that has followed you all your life is what.you wish me now right?

Sorry to disappoint you. Every bad thing you wish me will always remain that - a wish - just like your numerous unanswered prayers.

Anuofia!!!!

Olodo Rabata!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Pastafarian: 10:14am On May 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I think you have a bigger problem than Ramadan fasting which is opiate addiction. You should work on quitting tramadol usage rather than trying to work around it. Prolong opioid abuse can have dangerous consequences.
Start by gradually tapering the dose and endure the attendant side effects until you are able to do without it totally. This is not as easy as it sounds but with sheer will and determination, you'd be off tramadol in no time.

Pay no mind to these so-called born again people typing nonsense on your thread. Most of them are frustrated soulless people who are always happy.whenever someone who rejects their nonsense meets with misfortune.

so much truth and maturity in one post!

Salute!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by bennyann: 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Sorry to disappoint you. Every bad thing you wish me will always remain that - a wish - just like your numerous unanswered prayers.

Anuofia!!!!

Olodo Rabata!!!!!

Rancho where have you been? You've been doing hide and seek ehn? Maybe I should join you in that
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Ranchhoddas: 6:56pm On May 30, 2017
bennyann:

Rancho where have you been? You've been doing hide and seek ehn? Maybe I should join you in that
I am always here. Always reading posts, only that I have to be sufficiently motivated to type these days.
Too many storms in my life right now. I know it's a phase though; I'll weather them and return to my usual joyful self sooner than later.

How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Amberon: 11:17pm On May 30, 2017
Seriously ?
Ranchhoddas:

Olodo Christian!!!!
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Amberon: 11:23pm On May 30, 2017
You can't take an insult when you're the first to throw one? You probably have a Christian mother, father or siblings, are they all moorons too?

Wonder why you can't stay away from the "God" that you claim is inexistent.
Ranchhoddas:

Anuofia!!!!

Olodo Rabata!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by bennyann: 8:37am On May 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I am always here. Always reading posts, only that I have to be sufficiently motivated to type these days.
Too many storms in my life right now. I know it's a phase though; I'll weather them and return to my usual joyful self sooner than later.

How you dey?

Oh my dear I understand you.

You know I have my own storm right now and I believe God I won't see them before the year runs out but I have to do my part, do all I can do and leave the rest to God.

And dear I want to see you bouncing back joyfully.

I wish you the best my friend. Let's do the best we can without relenting. That alone brings us steps closer to our desires. But don't be there for too long.
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Ranchhoddas: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amberon:
You can't take an insult when you're the first to throw one? You probably have a Christian mother, father or siblings, are they all moorons too?

Wonder why you can't stay away from the "God" that you claim is inexistent.
Wetin
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by Ranchhoddas: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my dear I understand you.

You know I have my own storm right now and I believe God I won't see them before the year runs out but I have to do my part, do all I can do and leave the rest to God.

And dear I want to see you bouncing back joyfully.

I wish you the best my friend. Let's do the best we can without relenting. That alone brings us steps closer to our desires. But don't be there for too long.
Gracias
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by pmc01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
mrsefan:
Please no insult
Hello
Re: Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? by lepasharon(f): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Blackfire:

Ignore mode*

Still waiting for ur juju to finish me

(1) (Reply)

How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter’s Engagement & Wedding Confirmed! / Bishop Oyedepo Step Mother -aasiyah Bello Oyedepo Died As A Muslim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.