Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,716 members, 7,941,725 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) (35562 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 6:19am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:
She is doing it for her own selfish interest... Just like every other NYSC member(past and present) who has ever done a state project.
Most of them do it for special recognition,state awards or automatic appointments which are not even worth it in the end.

If you are pained by this comment... Your displeasure is my pleasure.

Though it might be true
But not everyone does that for selfish interests
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2017
I like ha,who got ha contact pls?
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by dklex(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:
She is doing it for her own selfish interest... Just like every other NYSC member(past and present) who has ever done a state project.
Most of them do it for special recognition,state awards or automatic appointments which are not even worth it in the end.

why cant you do ur own sir ? enemy of good things

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

I doesn't matter as long as she's putting smiles on people's faces.. you sef do your own

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

Olofin Oyebimpe impact journey does not start during her NYSC, She is a definition of beauty and brain.
She was an active member of JCI Nigeria Ekiti State University during her undergraduate days.

Regardless i still see sense in your statement but it's a message passed with the wrong articulation of words.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by semasir: 7:17am On May 28, 2017
Here am I.....

tosyne2much:
That's impressive... She has just motivated me

Kindly quote me if you haven't paid your school fees cool
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:29am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

Selfish people usually make comments like this. It pains them to learn about someone giving....unless they are receiving. Even if the person is giving for recognition or whatever..... the children will gain. Giving to receive is wayyyy better than not giving and condemning those that do.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 7:34am On May 28, 2017
So, the hype on FREE EDUCATION is a fluke after all?
APC cannot deceive all the people all the time!
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by isahsalee: 8:08am On May 28, 2017
False popularity seeker, how much is the allowee to pay for 30 students and other materials?, tomorrow, anothe corper would fried akara and bring to school to share to student and minutes, it will trending online.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2017
whytediamond:

People like you do not deserve the good life. I won a State Honours award while serving in a Village without a functional borehole, yet, went the extra extra mile to touch the lives of the community.

Did i do it to be rewarded by man? Never!

Today, God has used me to bless even more People. When you hear of 7,000 Nigerian kids enjoying free education up to University Level, maybe you will Hang yourself on a noose.

Be a blessing to your World man if you can't, let others do it and get commended. Lowlife
In that state, the chances of getting an award is really slim. If I can recall, we were adviced by our predecessors not to painstakingly carry out any personal CDS. No compensation especially in this recession times. She might get though if the governor hears about it

1 Like

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by lllennie(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2017
yomi007k:

Very true!
Take hrt bro, don't be this bitter all because you achieved nothing during your service year.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by yaki84: 8:45am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

ur head dey dia bobo, apart from that where she get money from?
Hope she no go talk say she dey save from her allawee o.....
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2017
So she should do it for your interest?
eezeribe:

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2017
lllennie:

Take hrt bro, don't be this bitter all because you achieved nothing during your service year.
grin

Not every one is as useless as u are.....I cant brag abt my achievements. ......im way better dan u.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

As much as I like to agree that she did it out of selfish interest, I think her selfish interest has solved 30 families educational problem, which for me, in the instance is more important.
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by vicuyo: 10:57am On May 28, 2017
God bless her richly...
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

Almost every human being does that, you & i aren't excluded, although am a changed man now, lol

The real people who do it for real, do it codedly, just like that copper way come our school when i was in junior secondary school. Bought new fans for all our classes, fixed our borehole & got us two big water tanks. ALL WITHOUT A SINGLE CAMERA TO SHOW OFF. May God bless that soul abundantly

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:56am On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
So I don become person wey you dey use laugh? So I don become clown abi?

undecided

Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2017
optional1:

undecided
Anyway how are you jawe? How your kids and husband?
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by brojoshua: 12:07pm On May 28, 2017
She is blessed of God, for that will not be looted or stolen money. People who fear God are helping others who are in need with their hard earned money but those who were and are entrusted with people's and public wealth and money looted all the money. Blessed are those who showed mercy and considered the poor and are helping them but destruction upon all those looters and thieves and all their collaborators and supporters
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by optional1(f): 12:12pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Anyway how are you jawe? How your kids and husband?

i am fine my kids are fine also they are in their father's house and i guess their father is fine and taking good care of them till i meet them on tuesday...

How is you?
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by guiseppe: 12:25pm On May 28, 2017
she tried though but when someone is in need you don't give him fish but you teach him how to fish, after she is gone who will pay the fees. she has a good heart but to me not a wise step to take
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by guiseppe: 12:27pm On May 28, 2017
if you have no money teach the children how to be a better student
teach them very well
be a motivator
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by guiseppe: 12:31pm On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

cuz you don't have a good heart don't use yourself to judge every other person
not everybody is as selfish as you are
thats y its hard for Africa to get developed, when you see other people successful you try to destroy d person with your mouth ur actions
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Nerobella(f): 12:46pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:

I haven't pay mine
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Chukazu: 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
I don't get it.. The student's school fees are supposed to be covered by Universal basic education
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by kenlisa: 4:17pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:

I haven't paid... Final year! Thanks
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
Nerobella:
I haven't pay mine
Person nor fit joke with una again cheesy
Re: Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) by Benzy001: 5:07pm On May 28, 2017
eezeribe:

am disapointed with ur comment ,so if u have what it take u cannot do it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.