Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,654 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids (23423 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates 35th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Gwan2(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2017
Tot he have two kids.....
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by tk4rd: 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
I want yo know their mama.. In case any of her sisters are still available.
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by adeniyi3971(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
AustineCJ:
What do you mean by Extreme and End?Go back to school sharp sharp so you can join these kids in next year 27th may celebration.

So this is best you can contribute as regards my post?? and yet you couldn't avoid making a mistake? I won't point yours I'll leave you to your insanity
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by adeniyi3971(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2017
AustineCJ:
What do you mean by Extreme and End?Go back to school sharp sharp so you can join these kids in next year 27th may celebration.

one day y'll be delivered from your insanity till then I wish you all the best in life
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by tunde82seidat(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2017
The pretty girl in the middle is by a different mother not basketmouth's wife
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by kingd91: 3:16pm On May 28, 2017
wetin be their native names? I no understand all these white man name.......Amanda, Georgia, Precious....nawao
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by wink2015(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
Basketmouth trademark or title name belongs to Fela Afrobeat king.

It was Fela who popularise the word Basketmouth in one of his popular pidgin english song.

I think Basketmouth the comedian stole that word from Fela!

It is a trademark song of Fela Anikulakpo Kuti

https://www.vagalume.com.br/fela-kuti/beast-of-no-nation.html

Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
his daughters, are cute...I no just understand the boy face
haha, what happen to his face?
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by nnowu(f): 4:28pm On May 28, 2017
Him ressemble I GO DIE
Re: Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids by NVQ2: 5:38pm On May 28, 2017
I thought d guy is Igbo...what's this Jason, Amy and Janelle of a name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Gifty Powers Stuns In Bridal-Themed Photos / Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.