Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,127 members, 7,939,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone (28368 Views)

Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) / Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by mostHandsome01: 10:47am On May 28, 2017
hmm
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Nobody: 10:48am On May 28, 2017
cry

Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by rheether(f): 11:05am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
See what Goodluck Jonathan caused.. Not a single pedestrian bridge in Bayelsa for kids to ply.

The next thing those quack doctors will amputate that boy's leg.
Who knows he might have been destined to be a great footballer like Pele. Naija bad roads has truncated that destiny.
Mumu, nah Goodluck work be that?

1 Like

Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by sisisioge: 11:14am On May 28, 2017
7yrs and 4yrs left alone to cross an expressway shocked shocked it is well o.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
See what Goodluck Jonathan caused..
Not a single pedestrian bridge in Bayelsa for kids to ply.

Who knows he might have been destined to be a great footballer like Pele.
Naija bad roads has truncated that destiny.

Quack doctors like the ones from your family right ?
Stupid posts everywhere.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by ignis: 11:25am On May 28, 2017
Too bad. From the xray scan, I can see double fracture.
Wishing the little boy speedy and miraculous recovery.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2017
sisisioge:
7yrs and 4yrs left alone to cross an expressway shocked shocked it is well o.

That's poverty and parental irresponsibility for you. Rampant in the Niger Delta, endemic in Nigeria.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by sisisioge: 11:28am On May 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

That's poverty and parental irresponsibility for you. Rampant in the Niger Delta, endemic in Nigeria.

May God help us all o.

1 Like

Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Nobody: 11:54am On May 28, 2017
MillionDollars:
4 year old child crossing the express road with a 7 year old, the both of them are still young to cross the express all by themselves

Thank you.

It is dangerous for adults to cross expressways, much less children.

1 Like

Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by YaksonFCA(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
...Quick recovery boy
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by fkj950ax(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2017
MillionDollars:
4 year old child crossing the express road with a 7 year old, the both of them are still young to cross the express all by themselves

You have said it all
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by gradeA(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
smithsydny:
O Jesus what kind of news is this Nah.. Was the driver blind for sake.. This thing just dey pain me die

atimes it might not be the driver's fault. it could just be an accident. Remember 3 days ago while driving to work in the early morning, a little boy just escaped his sister's grip and crossed the road. Right in the middle of the road was my car. The boy was so terrified and just stopped in the middle facing my car. Thank God I wasn't on full speed as I was able to just apply the brakes on time and halt the car just 1 inch from the boy. I knew That was divine intervention. I couldn't drive again. just cleared the car to one side of the road, bowed my heads down and wept in appreciation to God. The sister was busy cursing at the boy for escaping from her grips.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
Buhari just dey curse confusion everywhere
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Hades2016(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2017
smithsydny:
O Jesus what kind of news is this Nah.. Was the driver blind for sake.. This thing just dey pain me die
no die my brother ..... Things like this happen and it will always happen it's called " accident ",all we have to do is to be more careful when we drive and let's also pray for the speedy recovery of the little boy ......
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by FOLLEY20(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:
speedy recovery
In Jesus' name (amen).
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
All those drivers that didn't acquire driving tactic.morons
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by charispersnifid: 2:00pm On May 28, 2017
gradeA:

atimes it might not be the driver's fault. it could just be an accident. Remember 3 days ago while driving to work in the early morning, a little boy just escaped his sister's grip and crossed the road. Right in the middle of the road was my car. The boy was so terrified and just stopped in the middle facing my car. Thank God I wasn't on full speed as I was able to just apply the brakes on time and halt the car just 1 inch from the boy. I knew That was divine intervention. I couldn't drive again. just cleared the car to one side of the road, bowed my heads down and wept in appreciation to God. The sister was busy cursing at the boy for escaping from her grips.
Beautiful testimony. Thank God for divine intervention oh
Get well soonest, dear boy
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2017
gradeA:

wat should I say now.. I have experienced it once ooo.. Am just dumbfounded ryt now. Tears poured from my eyes like its my son already . I never marry oo
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Rooney44(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=NwaObinkita post=56951028] See what Goodluck Jonathan caused..
Not a single pedestrian bridge in Bayelsa for kids to ply.

Who knows he might have been destined to be a great footballer like Pele.

Ogbeni calm down.. He's just 4..definitely he's going to work and get well but it will take time.. Medical students will understand better.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 28, 2017
Hades2016:
no die my brother ..... Things like this happen and it will always happen it's called " accident ",all we have to do is to be more careful when we drive and let's also pray for the speedy recovery of the little boy ......
bros me this dey worry my mind. I can imagine a child not knowing that a car can kill.. Awwwwwwe.. Am just having mixed feeling already
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 28, 2017
Ebije1:
if you dry regularly, u wldnt ask if d driver was blind. Just thank God for both lives and wish d little boy quick recovery. It coulda been worse, who knows
I dey driver my brother..thank God his alive oo
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Davifeghe(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
I hate to hear this Cain story, Anyway I like leading it[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by mechanics(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
Chai , nawa o, the driver was not patient, now the money he was running after, he must spend it on the boy's health, wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by Nengak: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
Some drivers sha!!!
Especially the ones wey learn driving with auto.

Re: Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone by bobbybrains(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2017
Chai.....i can't imagine the pain he'll be going through now....but

Firstly, Thank God he's alive.

Secondly, he's a kid with proper care for the bone it'll join back without deformation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Denied A Chance To Board Crashed Plane In Brazil Because Of Lateness (video) / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.