Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,222 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

In The Absence Of European Leagues Here Comes NPFL WEEK 21 FIXTURES - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / In The Absence Of European Leagues Here Comes NPFL WEEK 21 FIXTURES (460 Views)

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / NPFL Week 10 Fixtures / NPFL Week 8: Akwa United End Plateau United Unbeaten Run, Tornadoes Edge Enyimba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Absence Of European Leagues Here Comes NPFL WEEK 21 FIXTURES by vivaAfrica: 2:25am On May 28, 2017
With the recent end of season across Europe, I can say it is the appropriate time for the soccer loving Nigerians to look inwards and go to the nearest stadium around and show support to our own, the Nigerian Professional Football League (NPFL). Here is the list of all the Matches scheduled for today 28/5/2017.

[center]NPFL WEEK 21 FIXTURES[/center]
Plateau United vs Remo Stars. Rwang Pam Stadium 17:00

Nasarawa United vs Wikki Tourists FC. Lafia Township Stadium 17:00

Abia Warriors vs Enugu Rangers. Umuahia Township Stadium 17:00

El-Kanemi Warriors vs Rivers United FC. El-Kanemi Stadium 17:00

Sunshine Stars vs Enyimba Akure Township Stadium 17:00

Akwa United vs ABS F.C. Godswill Akpabio International Stadium 17:00

Gombe United vs Katsina United Pantami Stadium 17:00

Niger Tornadoes vs MFM FC. Bako Kontagora Stadium 17:00

Lobi Stars vs Shooting Stars SC Aper Aku Stadium 17:00

FC IfeanyiUbah vs Kano Pillars Gabros Stadium 17:00

tell me what you think about the matches predict the outcomes for me the Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Kano Pillers is the Star match for me.
for more details and pictures go to https://lavivaafrica..com.ng/2017/05/npfl-week-21-fixtures.html

1 Share

Re: In The Absence Of European Leagues Here Comes NPFL WEEK 21 FIXTURES by vivaAfrica: 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
the NPFL matches for the day are under way 25 mins into the game your predictions are much welcomed
meean while laugh of the stress whit this NPFL goal keeper dancing SHOKI. grin grin grin
CC: lalasticalala

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Face Another Striker Setback With AC Milan / Rohr Gets New Goalkeeper Trainer For Super Eagles / Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid: Ronaldo Scores And Sent Off In Spanish Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.