Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? (1329 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6 Destroys The Samsung Galaxy S8 In This Speed Test / Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 / Gionee M6S Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by Tholluwalase(m): 3:20am On May 28, 2017
Gionee and Xiaomi are well-known Chinese mobile OEM and recently each manufacturers released their flagship devices for the year.

Even as Gionee released the Gionee M6S Plus as their 2017 flagship device with splendid specifications, Xiaomi on the other hand released the Xiaomi Mi 6 also with great specifications.
In these days’s post we are going to be doing pure specifications contrast between each devices and from there you could be the decide for yourself on which of the tool you would consider more elegant.

As you may be seeing, there are no doubts that each devices percent premium specifications and preference can be made primarily based on individual alternatives.

Without wasting any time, below is a clear specs assessment image among the newly released Gionee M6S and the newly launched Xiaomi Mi6 device.

Which of the devices above do you think you'll cross for after seeing their specifications or will their price differential be the main determinant factor?

Source:>> http://www.brainietech.tk/2017/05/gionee-m6s-plus-or-xiaomi-mi-6-which.html

Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by henry007(m): 4:20am On May 28, 2017
Gionee specs look cool but i think for me, i'd go with the Mi 6. The Mi 6 is closer to the best android device ever made - S8.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by shiftback: 7:21am On May 28, 2017
mi6
Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by princemillla(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2017
I would av said Xiaomi in terms of the higher processor but then 1.9 isn't bad. As it spot higher ram to averts lags.

Above all I love wide screen - gionee has it for me.
Battery is major factor nija used befor buying device. Gionee has it.

I am a heavy consumer, Gionee gives access to expand my space.

Gionee has their office and replacement center here in Nigeria... What more can I ask for?

Gionee won.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by galadima77(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2017
Team gionee all the way!
Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by Mustack: 1:01pm On May 28, 2017
I need a gionee phone that is removable battery.
Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by Tholluwalase(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2017
Mustack:
I need a gionee phone that is removable battery.

Go for Gionee m5mini then
Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by Mustack: 2:37pm On May 28, 2017
Tholluwalase:

Go for Gionee m5mini then
I learned its non removable?
Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by Tholluwalase(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2017
Mustack:

I learned its non removable?

It's removable, I've used it before.
Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by Mustack: 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
Tholluwalase:

It's removable, I've used it before.
what's the battery strength?
Re: Gionee M6S Plus Or Xiaomi Mi 6: Which Would You Go For? by Tholluwalase(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
Mustack:

what's the battery strength?

It's 4000mAh

(1) (Reply)

Newly Bought , Sealed And Untouched GOLD Tecno Camon Cx For Sale At Best Price / Are You Looking For A Smartphone Under 50$ ? / Infinix Hot S3: Experiences And Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.