Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Highest Paying Business In World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Highest Paying Business In World (608 Views)

Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? / Let Me Introduce You To The Latest An Highest Paying Internet Business. / Aliko Dangote Ranked #2 In World's Wealthiest Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paying Business In World by nurudeen09: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hi guys in the house,

I want to know which is the Highest paying business in the world?if you know,pls reply.Thanks
Re: Highest Paying Business In World by smartmoney(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
make your business go E. Automate your business. ITs a fact that e-Businesses are highest paying in the world now. But you must know how. You need a lot of Study. A lot of materials to study. You will probably spend more money in 4 months studying on ebusinesses than you will pay for a full 1 year Harvard University fee.

So, look no further. Discover a way to driving your business on autopilot. You can take your offline business to the internet and make more money in your boxers. Its true. But not for those with get Rich quick mentality. Cos a lot of patience is required of you.

enjoy
Re: Highest Paying Business In World by Megadeals: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2010
Software, If your application is needed by a whole lot of people. Ask Bill Gates, Narayana Murthy and many other software billionaires.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Shop/store / Success Secrets For Your Business Venture! / Some Fairly Used Commodities For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.