Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,953 members, 7,931,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi (34316 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Ajimobi Hold Their Agbada In Style / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Student125(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Ajimobi: Come is that how you greet ur elders
Ambode: Sigh
Osinbajo: hahahahahahahahah
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by kachi08(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Governor Ambode too like suits......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2017
AMBODE - At your service sir! Campari or Baron??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by NairalandCS(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2017
goodlifehyd:
3 idiots wey go buy ur generations and use them as househelp grin cheesy cheesy

Na like that una go dey talk off-point for matter wey no even concern una.

Shey I talk say him no fit buy am ?

Better carry your frustration comot for here.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by bellenornor(f): 11:19am On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You ride trains ??
Yea, I do
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by nigeriankenyan: 11:21am On May 28, 2017
you're totally wrong, I repeat
TribalistMod:

Nobody is begging the south-south to join Biafra, if not for state creations,they will still belong to the eastern state...i know the SW unity preachers deeply wish they have a close boundary with Igbos, so they can move their lazy asses to join Biafra Boat,but hell no. ..so go to hell you envious monsters..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Philinho(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2017
Like when Buhari summoned the grass cutter....When he's out ,he'll say..."who's presidency" ..lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by omogidi234(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2017
I wish they can read all these comments, they will laugh, in fact roll on the floor.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by jummiepearl(f): 11:27am On May 28, 2017
Look @ that stupid ajimobi...old fool

bad mouth governor who your pic epp
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by bukola08(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2017
Hmm....... Mr. Constituted authority U are sighted
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by DanseMacabre(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2017
frisky2good:
My guy, if God bless you beyond your own imagination everything go just dey make you laugh.

Well...that one still follow.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by nwolisar: 11:40am On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Reporting sir ! On a second look , one will think Osinbajo is pleasuring himself and laughing. grin grin grin
Walahi u be craze man cheesy =D

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:41am On May 28, 2017
Cordinator Osinbande and friends
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by wadetaw202: 11:45am On May 28, 2017
bellenornor:
A new meme is born

Good mourning. I just sent you PM. Kindly accept it. I've got one or two things to inquire about
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Why's Osinbade always laughing? Him smoke nitrous oxide ni
The joy of the Lord is his strength!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by farem: 11:52am On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Why's Osinbade always laughing? Him smoke nitrous oxide ni

The joy of the Holy Ghost intoxicates.

Pastor Osinbajo is filled with the Holy Ghost.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by muller101(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2017
Ajimobi resemble a deaf albino eating akara.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by swizzdre(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Reporting sir ! On a second look , one will think Osinbajo is pleasuring himself and laughing. grin grin grin
ahn ahn oshey! wanklord

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Omeokachie: 12:26pm On May 28, 2017
Ajimobi: Come o Ambo...is it true you planned a boxing match between Jagaban and Holyfield?

Ambode: Egbon...na devil work.

Osinbajo: hehehehe...children of nowadays.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Orpe7(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2017
But ambode suit n bow tie come make am look like slave wey dey put hand for bavk infront of his masters
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by obinna2nv(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2017
Ajimobi: Ah! Ambode you wear Suit and Bow Tie!!? Chai! Nawa o! Abi you no see me and VP?

Osinbajo: Hahahaha

Ambode: Hmmm, ah men ma bad!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Bigsteveg(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
MrMicholo:
"Sire, the idiot standing went and gave a fvck we didn't give to him"
Waitttttt... Is this FTC... Like the real one Abi Yahoo boys wan scam me...

Anyway, I dedicate this plot to my useless manager at work that shouted at me in front of my crush..
He is even looking at me now and I'm looking at him..
E be like say u wan collect query abi?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by sukkot: 12:49pm On May 28, 2017
this man get stamina. went to italy and back and still looks fresh and went to lagos at 50 party. osinbajo i salute ya energy level

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by sukkot: 12:52pm On May 28, 2017
AJIMOBI : Ambode why ya head get mozu like this na
AMBODE : Walahi if i slap you ehn
OSINBAJO : * LAUGHS UNCONTROLLABLY *

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5395911_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Excllncy(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
Ajimobi looking at Ambode, Ambode looking at Osinbajo, Osinbajo looking at the crowd, the crowd looking at Ambode! Ladies and gentlemen, Ambode was the main character in the short play titled "Where Is The CHANGE".
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by kayLion(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2017
In this picture, we have one man that is working his ass off for his state, we have another man trying to save face for his boss and finally we have another man that is entirely useless to his state and the country at large...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by ettybaba(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
Ambode: Sir, People are waiting for you outside.
Ajimobi: Give me your barber's number before we go.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by LoveJesus87(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2017
MrMicholo:
"Sire, the idiot standing went and gave a fvck we didn't give to him"
Waitttttt... Is this FTC... Like the real one Abi Yahoo boys wan scam me...

Anyway, I dedicate this plot to my useless manager at work that shouted at me in front of my crush..
He is even looking at me now and I'm looking at him..
lol. U dey work on Sunday?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.