Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? (2594 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
edimolu:

Am curious to know what it takes to meet you....whats that mystery that surrounds you?

Arrrrghhhh i need answers cheesy
Mystery??Lol
There's nothing mysterious about me though.. Hehe
Ahbi you think there is?

Meet me? In this world or the other world? grin
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Mystery??Lol
There's nothing mysterious about me though.. Hehe
Ahbi you think there is?

Meet me? In this world or the other world? grin
C'mon am being serious here.....

Am unfamiliar with any other world asides dis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
edimolu:

C'mon am being serious here.....

Am unfamiliar with any other world asides dis cheesy

I am being serious too nah..haha

So,you do not know of worlds beyond? grin

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by jashar(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
Nope
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
I am being serious too nah..haha

So,you do not know of worlds beyond? grin

Lol....this presents an opportunity knowing u better yet you still avoiding my question...let me make it simpler for ya....how bou u define ursef in 12 wordz.

Would tell u why i chose 12 grin

2 Likes

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
edimolu:

Lol....this presents an opportunity knowing u better yet you still avoiding my question...let me make it simpler for ya....how bou u define ursef in 12 wordz.

Would tell u why i chose 12 grin
Hmmmm...

I am a very sweet, cute and blunt personality albeit, sometimes rude.

That's 12,right? grin

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by FvckShiT(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Hmmmm...

That's 12,right? grin

Your fûçking siggy talking bout blöödyfûçkiñg great sex...u must be so fúçking good at it winkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Hmmmm...

That's 12,right? grin
Yea 12...not the way i anticipated it

But sweet?....as in lickable?
Errrrr can u shed more light cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
FvckShiT:

Your fûçking siggy talking bout blöödyfûçkiñg great sex...u must be so fúçking good at it winkwinkwink
Hahahahaha...this boy again grin
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
edimolu:

Yea 12...not the way i anticipated it

But sweet?....as in lickable?
Errrrr can u shed more light cheesy
Well...I'm kinda having a fit.

Would you like to do this some other time?

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by FvckShiT(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha...this boy again grin

Cûm fûçking show me höttie smileywinkwink

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by ImaIma1(f): 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
Not cool. If you go and leave with him, he wont think it is necessary to marry you. When he is already getting the benefits of being married
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Well...I'm kinda having a fit.

Would you like to do this some other time?

Ok..since ure d one calling dis off......u should be the one to call it in ah leisure hours yes? wink

Have a blast cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
That's impossible, you know. wink
Been really good, you?
*sighs*
Good and Glad to hear that smiley
Managing hia in Ogbomoso.. You still in Ib?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 28, 2017
desquad:
why's it that some nairaland guys don't know when to stop and keep their prestige. Over doing it will make you look like a clown and especially if she snubs and doesn't reply back anymore

Damn that's will I choose smart guys as friends, guys with class and stance not clowns like most NL guys
you aren't lying bro
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Bambog(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2017
as you rightly said, it is wrong religiously. Even after introduction .. its still wrong
LalaLushness:

Religiously it is wrong
But if you are engaged or maybe have done the initial introduction between families some get a pass
If you already have child with him .. what's the point might aswell live together

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 29, 2017
No.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? / How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People / The SEX DOLL You All Were Tripping For Couldn't Stand 1 Round *Pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.