Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,968 members, 7,899,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Boy Abducted On Children's Day In Ondo State, Needs Help Reuniting With Parents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Abducted On Children's Day In Ondo State, Needs Help Reuniting With Parents (417 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State / Young Boy Abducted By Ritualists In Benue, Abandoned On A Road In Abuja. Photos / Baby Who Was Snatched By A Policeman In Imo Reunites With Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Abducted On Children's Day In Ondo State, Needs Help Reuniting With Parents by nazanwannem: 3:43pm On May 28, 2017
A little boy who was abducted during the Children's day celebration and found wandering in Ondo state by 8:05 p.m at Ogbese Akure North Local Government area of the State, needs help reuniting with his parents.

The boy who gave his name as Chinedu, told those who rescued him that he's from Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Facebook user, Ademiluyi Emmy Adebisi who shared the story, further asked for a repost so help can come fast.

Here's what he wrote;

"This boy was obviously abducted by an unknown man on the children's day so I saw him roaming about on the street around 8:05pm @ ogbese akure north local government of ondo state so I started interrogating him then he said he is from abakaliki ebonyi state he also told us that his name is CHINEDU and he also gave us some other information about himself so friends I want you to help repost this picture maybe we can find any of his relatives,he is presently at the ogbese police station you can also contact me on 08164321699"

http://www.lailasblog.com/?p=42863&preview=true

Lalasticlala

Re: Boy Abducted On Children's Day In Ondo State, Needs Help Reuniting With Parents by Yhelay(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
I think this needed to be pushed forward
Re: Boy Abducted On Children's Day In Ondo State, Needs Help Reuniting With Parents by Xtfield(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
This is really simple. The child is wearing his school's sportswear. Let the Ondo State Police contact the Ebonyi State command, give them the name of the school. Ebonyi state command should get in touch with the Ministry of Education to locate the school. Once they get to the school, the boy's parents will easily be located. But Police will not do this because the parents must come to Akure to settle.

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Clash Between Navy And Police Officers In Cross River / EX Canadian Nurse Confessed To Killing 'mean' Patients / See What Army Did To A Man For Failing To Pay A Debt He Owed His Aunt In Asaba(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.