Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over (553 Views)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over by bravarian(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2017
Evening Nairalanders, I know know I shouldn't bring this here I just need advice.Please I would be inviting her over to my house soon and we just hung out I think three times and my Question is I would love to get under her how do I go about it when she comes around
Re: Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over by Priscy01(f): 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
Nigerian Guys nd Pu**ies
Re: Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over by vicben27(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
it depends on the kind of girl. is she decent? if she is, you hav to play by the rules(neva try to Bleep a girl on her first visit, dat may send the wrong message) on the other hand if shez the watsup type u can go ahead n give her the cucumba. as the spirit leads bro! konji as bin a bastard since the beginin of time ask king solomon.
Re: Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over by Ghokes(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2017
Learner
Re: Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over by Young03(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2017
To avoid disgrace
go buy spanish fly, mix am in juice
gv her
Re: Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over by firstking01(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
Pre-marital sex is a sin.
Re: Need Advises Am Inviting Her Over by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
So you decided to invite her home, without having a game plan?!

You have many options:
Romantic approach: cook for her a romantic dinner, then Netflix with a love story, and make your move towards the end of the movie, by getting her closer and later in your arms.

No nonsense approach: you tell her exactly what is on your mind/plan before she arrives... So there are no surprises.

Religious approach: you tell her you wanna read the bible with her, bring your bible out. Read verses all afternoon like a good Virginia boy, then let her go back home without touching her (even though she probably wore her best looking panties just for you).... This may work for you as you seem shy and clueless

Snake approach: when she arrives you give her a drink and chit chat about everything and nothing. Then ask her if she ever had a French massage, of course she hasn't as it doesn't exist. Act surprised:"You never had one? Really?!" Then find your way to give her a massage. when your hands are on her back, while dressed, work your magic to get the clothes off (massage with clothes is bad luck)

Mad man approach: as soon as she arrives. You tell her that you are a nudist, and that the best way to be free is to get UnCloth... And take your clothes off in front of her and ask her to do the same. Having A big cokc and fit body would certainly help in the madness.

The simple approach: tell her exactly how you feel.... Shy, excited, a bit clueless but interested on getting closer and discover her better, but don't really know how to get the ball rolling.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Couple Made To Walk On Top Of Their Guest During Wedding Ceremony / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos / Breaking- Biafran Doctor Treats Buhari In Uk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.