Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,897 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (64891 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by secondincommand: 9:56am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
.story like this inspires me.........I will tel u dis use ur head bro. as for me if u can't love me when m broke then don't love me when m rich.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by adajoe555: 11:08am On May 29, 2017
jashar:

Stop calling him broke. God don't like broke. If he's working smart and legit, his hustle would pay off eventually.

Speak Good words into his life. Call forth the things that be not as though they are.

kiss

ok thanks...God bless his hustle

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by ylaa(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2017
Shame on her[color=#006600][/color]
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by bumi10(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2017
First of all, don't you listen to music?

Listen to Phyno lyrics you will understand what to do immediately. ... In case you don't have chance, let me tell you what he said

"Ndiahu gbaram boot nga eze ha eze" - meaning those people that doesn't give a damn about me, I will ignore them
"Asa ahu gbaram boot nga ako ya" - meaning that fine girl wey no gree for me, I will close her chapter.

If you still need clarification, dey don swear for u be that...lol

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..

against the advice of most here ... I would say help her .... see life is a funny thing ... my father would tell me never repay evil for evil

.. you have moved on long ago now show her you have and prove to yourself you have..

..help her ..you never know what karma has in store

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by vickylincon(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

pls sir. how many years do you stay at home after graduating..I meant your years of joblessness before getting this cool job
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2017
dont help her, I dont know for some girls o,guys asks you out,simple I dont want ,they will go all dramatic, one good turn deserves another,so also one bad turn deserves another
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by thunderbabs: 11:20am On May 29, 2017
First of all, play dt Lil Kesh's song and put it on repeat...

Den, soak the dirtiest of ur cloths for 2 weeks without changing the water, then invite her over buh mk sure u wait for her outside.....she arrives, do her STRONG THING with that smelly water from d soaked cloth....

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Afonjafucker(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

I would say you should help her...don't pay back evil with evil..she never know how tomorrow would be.. now she is asking for your assistance ...but make sure you don't go into any relationship with her

Advice to ladies ..never look down on guys because they are broke ..because you don't know what tomorrow will bring ....# God bless my broke boyfriend #

I will not help her. She doesn't deserve it. Even if a girl doesn't want me, is that a reason she would pour dirty water on me?

Op that girl just wants to take money from you and call you mumu again. She's not in need.

Just walk away

6 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by greggng: 11:21am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

All you need to do is to render that help to her. Her conscience will make her come begging u and asking for forgiveness. You will see she will give u that toto for free.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2017
It is a test not from her! Hope you don't flunk it.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Adadioranma79(f): 11:23am On May 29, 2017
True talk!

ote author=firstking01 post=56965012]If you think you are bigger than the money she's asking i 'll advice you just help her for humanity sake and pls be strict while giving her the money...don't stand there and be smiling and drooling sheepishly after she tells you thank you in an alluring way cos i know she must give you this inviting look after you give her the money....giving her the money shows you are way out of her league and class....secondly, it'd speak maturity of you giving her the money and wanting nothing in returnundecided…we 've all been there....that's a typical attitude of a nigerian girl, after turning you down she 'll still come around to ask you for favour....most of them have no shame....just assist her and walk away and go and look for a berra girlundecided…[/quote]
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by cashmyles: 11:23am On May 29, 2017
In Lil Kesh Voice...

If You Can't Love Me Now, Don't Love Me Later..

#TeamNoFakeLove

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by pennywys(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

bruh if this ur story is serious and you are comfortable to help the lady without been affected, do so and put the devils into shame
Use a style to remind her of what she did to you. Tell are you are a very kind person
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by jaymichael(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Tit for tat not always best policy
Show her you are bigger than that.. she will be shocked and also learn.... another guy won't get rejected in that way
lol but let it be strictly help and nothing more if you decide to .. if she decides to Apologies then its upto you to forgive or keep it moving after the help ...
It will pain her more that you don't like her in that way smiley
STORY!

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

You are a slowpoke bro. This thing nor happen na just fiction. If this shit happen for real, you nor go come here come write am here. Get a life bro
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by wristbangle: 11:26am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

I would say you should help her...don't pay back evil with evil..she never know how tomorrow would be.. now she is asking for your assistance ...but make sure you don't go into any relationship with her

Advice to ladies ..never look down on guys because they are broke ..because you don't know what tomorrow will bring ....# God bless my broke boyfriend #

OP follow this lady's advice. Cheers
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Valkyr: 11:27am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

If you can help her, help her. She called you broke due to her shitty ignorance that the future could get better. Since you moved on, don't turn back. Don't consider her for a date.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by chronique(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

If I slap you from here, you would find your answer. If any girl ever turns you down because she feels you are broke and not on her level, move on. When you are successful, date someone of a higher class than her. Don't even give her access to you.

3 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Awoo88: 11:27am On May 29, 2017
I knew of a medical doctor that was rejected because he was broke. He begged the lady for marriage only to be told that because she was the first daughters, marrying a broke ass guy like him is not option. Two years later, the guy got a job with uniben teaching hospital. Met the lady's younger sister on his way to work one morning and gave her lift. That evening, the lady called wanting to visit. Some girls are so dull and almost beyond stupid

5 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by JuneOctober(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2017
Op, I wouldn't ask you not to help her. Go ahead and help her but I won't advice you to date her again. Just give her the money and let her go oo. God forbid oo, if you have monetary issues this thing around after you've taken her in, you might find yourself inside well cos it's obvious she's va money freak
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by tillaman(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2017
Holy guacamole, I thought this only happen in nollywood movies, well I think you should kill her with kindness, so she will feel the guilt forever
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by chuksdavid28(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2017
Bleep dah b*tch....she doesn't deserve sh*t

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by motherfuckers: 11:28am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

My ex needed money for tooth ache and she couldn't talk well.. bros, I DID NOT GIVE. Do same. Even if that said ex was dying, I will not make any move.

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by arrestdarrester: 11:29am On May 29, 2017
I will advise you stay away from her now that she is pretending to be vulnerable. She wants to use this to get intimate and you must not fall for it. Probably she knows you are not yet in a serious relationship.

Assist her from a distance and if its money, let it be an amount you are willing to forfeit. Otherwise walk away.

By all means don't date her or get intimate for your good.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by crackhouse(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2017
@op u need a big knock on your head for asking such question.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Johnsown1(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2017
If u have the material, just help her but dont even let into ur house or date her
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by emmanuel2015: 11:30am On May 29, 2017
Zinny25:
I strongly agree with this, give her the assistance she needs to prove to her that u r no longer the broke good for nothing guy she feels u r, it shows u r bigger than that and u r matured. But don't date her,, do it and walk away, don't date that kind of gal
thunder wey de gym go visit u
Don't
give
Here
Kobo

3 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by anibestlala(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2017
Davash222:
tongue tongue
Wao.epic reply!
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by loladeayobami(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2017
you can decide to help her bro,all you have to told is forgetting The past and always glorify the supernatural being who have make you be what you are today...who know maybe if she date you then you shouldn't havebewhat you are today.....and dont forget heaven help those who help others,afterall she once be your toaster
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by ylaa(f): 11:31am On May 29, 2017
Let him help her but remind her how she treated him
I have nothing against her saying no to his request but insulting and throwing water on him. No, twas bad. No matter what he didn't deserve such treatment. Men r to be respected doh not all oh! Thank God, He compensated him with a good job. Success is the best revenge. My opinion.

uote author=Kathmandu post=56964387] Don't help her. She doesn't deserve your help.

Imagine pouring water on you? Tell her to go to Hell[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.