Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,607 members, 7,892,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch (1261 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by exlink10(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
Should I say I envy this musicians or should I say that our girls this days are crazy? I always believed that ladies that fall victims of being babymamas to all these musicians are those who do not know them well and hence have sex with them and becomes pregnant. But now, I beg to differ.

I have met two ladies now that the only goals they aspire in their lives is to be babymama for Wizkid or Davido. I was like "really" ? So mean a babymama to this boys are really a thing that women aspire for. The girl even told me that 300k to 400k for their upkeep in a month is not a joke. I just rested my case. Anybody that thinks love exists this days needs to have his head checked.

Now HKN Boss Davido has already shifted attention from his latest babymama Amanda in USA, who just gave birth to his second baby and he is now been seen with another Ghana girl, whom I believe will soon be a babymama.

The singer was in Accra, Ghana to perform at an event – he was spotted with a mystery girl who is now being reported to be his latest beau. The quite endowed lady can be seen with the singer as they hold hands while walking together, her head on his arms as they chill and all, his around her shoulders… typical acts of couples you see..

In the caption of a photo shared by one his crew, this is the “one” for the singer. The caption reads “My bestie finally found the one”

See her photos below...

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/checkout-photos-of-ghanaian-lady-said.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb4 dominique

Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by daben1(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
Bros i know you'll thank God if your sis is one of their baby mamas
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by firstking01(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
She looks like an over used prostitute if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by ladyF(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by EWAagoyin(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
someone's girlfriend... I always tell guys that girls of nowadays are not meant to be loved but F*cked
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
So long as he starts using condoms with these club biatches, I say RIDE ON bro!
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by ikp120(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
Most girls no get sense o. Is it hard to see that guys like Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, etc are Casanovas?

Abeg bro fvck her real hard and kick her out with belle. 30 billion for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

#FishBrain
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
Davido, smh sad

This one na life?
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by HungerBAD: 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
firstking01:
She looks like an over used prostitute if you ask me.

Are we looking at the same pictures bro?

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by mikool007(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2017
that small stomach will son get bigger wink
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by Nature8(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2017
exlink10:
Should I say I envy this musicians or should I say that our girls this days are crazy? I always believed that ladies that fall victims of being babymamas to all these musicians are those who do not know them well and hence have sex with them and becomes pregnant. But now, I beg to differ.

I have met two ladies now that the only goals they aspire in their lives is to be babymama for Wizkid or Davido. I was like "really" ? So mean a babymama to this boys are really a thing that women aspire for. The girl even told me that 300k to 400k for their upkeep in a month is not a joke. I just rested my case. Anybody that thinks love exists this days needs to have his head checked.

Now HKN Boss Davido has already shifted attention from his latest babymama Amanda in USA, who just gave birth to his second baby and he is now been seen with another Ghana girl, whom I believe will soon be a babymama.

The singer was in Accra, Ghana to perform at an event – he was spotted with a mystery girl who is now being reported to be his latest beau. The quite endowed lady can be seen with the singer as they hold hands while walking together, her head on his arms as they chill and all, his around her shoulders… typical acts of couples you see..

In the caption of a photo shared by one his crew, this is the “one” for the singer. The caption reads “My bestie finally found the one”

See her photos below...

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/checkout-photos-of-ghanaian-lady-said.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb4 dominique

The bae is sweet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by exlink10(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
Nature8:

The bae is sweet cheesy

like seriously?
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by carzola(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
A young boy will
Live his life.. His
Always drinking
Alcohol 24/7

His lucky he has money
For kidney transplant...

Not like those nollywood
Stars that beg.

About the lady...

I don't really give a fucck..

Davido is getting pussssy
Am getting pusssyy
My gateman is getting pusssyy

Pussssy is the cheapest commodity
In the market.. Its only foolzz
That celebrate it.. Like this op.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by wizrose(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2017
I truth 0.B.0 in go shine the gal plate leave am fine next one
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by lashorrt(f): 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
ikp120:
Most girls no get sense o. Is it hard to see that guys like Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, etc are Casanovas?

Abeg bro fvck her real hard and kick her out with belle. 30 billion for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

#FishBrain

grin
Re: Checkout The Photos Of The Ghanaian Lady Said To Be Davido’s Latest Catch by smardray(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2017
My guy iyaf use that IF song to deceive all of dem..issorait

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 4 / ''human Sex Doll' Urges Men To Leave Their Wives For Her / Share Ur Green Light Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.