Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,476 members, 7,947,902 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Urgent please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent please (735 Views)

Urgent: Please Recommend A Digital Marketing Training / Urgent !!! Please Help, No Insult Abeg / URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent please by nellyquash(f): 12:39am On May 29, 2017
March 18th, 2017 I came to the office only for my boss to tell me my appointment with the company has been be terminated of which I have sensed it before now.

The truth is that I refused to compromise what I cherish most. 15months working with him was hell.

It all busted the very day he asked me to accompany him to somewhere that he wants me to stop seeing him as my boss and also want to remove shyness away from me. And immediately I understood where he was coming from so I decided to go blunt and tell him I can't date whom am working with.

At first, he understood and appreciated me for being straight and not beating round the bush.

The following week was hell till March 18th, 2017 when he asked me to stop working with him.

My aim of writing this piece is to seek for advice because my case is different. He has been sleeping with his secretaries but he didn't believe that I could turn him down.

I spoke with my lawyer and he advised that will serve him a letter stating non payment of April/May salary because there was no termination letter given to me and moreover my appointment letter states either each party wants to terminate there should be a 1month notice of which he did not adhere to that.

Sorry if am not a good writer oooo

Please my friend needs your advice urgently because she just have to put an end to some nonsense happening in most private firm. Especially to that man that feels he's above the law.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent please by OmniSparrow: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
Endemic stuff
Re: Urgent please by nellyquash(f): 4:08pm On May 30, 2017
OmniSparrow:
Endemic stuff

Sparrow G... Longest time. So you still dey this country ba?
Re: Urgent please by OmniSparrow: 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
nellyquash:

Sparrow G... Longest time. So you still dey this country ba?
I de o. You troway me na.
Re: Urgent please by nellyquash(f): 10:14am On May 31, 2017
OmniSparrow:

I de o. You troway me na.

Not at all. I lost your contact. How the hustles na?
Re: Urgent please by OmniSparrow: 10:44am On May 31, 2017
nellyquash:

Not at all. I lost your contact. How the hustles na?
We de press am. Make we go maga that oga when no wan leave nyash.
Re: Urgent please by nellyquash(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2017
OmniSparrow:

We de press am. Make we go maga that oga when no wan leave nyash.

Hahahhahahaa. No mind that man. Lawyer self don serve am paper. Waiting for his response.

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Town Planning Services To Ur Finger Tips / Chartered Institute Of Environmental Health (CIEH) UK Trainings In PH / Why You Shouldn't Tell People Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.