Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,785 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

2017 Admission Modality , My Thoughts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 Admission Modality , My Thoughts (468 Views)

Jamb Modality Meeting To Be Televised LIVE On NTA / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Cut Off Marks Released!!! / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Cut Off Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Admission Modality , My Thoughts by Prectega(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2017
The 2017 utme exam has just been concluded, though not without some hitches, as some results are still awaiting release

The journey for 2017 admission begins, this year the no of utme candidates is close to 2 million, meaning more competition compared to last year

The modality for the 2017 admission is yet to be announced, though so many people are speculating the use of the point system

Now from my analysis, jamb is making submission of olevel grades compulsory, years back if you are using awaiting result,when the result comes out there was no need submitting it to jamb, all you need to do is go to school of choice to submit it
but this year jamb made it compulsory that all those using awaiting result must upload it once it's out and also must have it at the hand before their school admission process starts.
from the analysis above JAMB MAY BE THE ONE TO GIVE ADMISSION THIS YEAR, THEN YOU GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE SCHOOL FOR CLEARANCE .
ELSE WHY WILL THEY COMPULSORILY NEED OUR O LEVELS.

am only speculating
Re: 2017 Admission Modality , My Thoughts by NobleRomm(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2017
Mod!! come and move this trend to front page

(1) (Reply)

Urbanization And Climate Change / Free Online Course On Transparent And Open Social Science Research / Pass Microsoft 77-883 Exam With New Microsoft Office 2010 Suites 77-883 Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.