Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! (1250 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by perez100: 7:55am On May 29, 2017
There will be less hate among Nigerians if Yorubas can exorcise themselves the spirit of caimuv and insult. The other tribes seems not to be worried much in anything IPOB but it gives Yorubas nightmare as they always jump into any IPOB issue even jubilating over the killings of unarmed IPOB members. No tribe ever jubilated over the death of innocent protesters in the history of Nigeria except Yorubas yet they claim to be highly educated and free of hate. I never believed that Yorubas are cowards but they have convinced me to believe due to the manner they talk about the Fulanis/Hausas as if they are super powers that have monopoly for killings and destructions and can swallow everybody. Just watching IPOB llke other tribes will help reduce hate speech that want to consume Nigerians. It is ONLY God can say whether Biafra will be or not. If only you can listen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:58am On May 29, 2017
Biafra every day

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by ProWalker: 7:59am On May 29, 2017
RIP English grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by xedyl(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2017
All you need is one mic.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 29, 2017
Help yourself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by perez100: 8:05am On May 29, 2017
RIP English! Point the mistakes out if you can.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by ESDKING: 8:13am On May 29, 2017
You don't need to blame afonjas.

Just sit down and imagine the torture they wl go through in the hands of @bokis they are worshiping today after break up.

They are just scared that's all.

If they are sensible enough, they should be clamouring to have their own country as well rather than this childish game.

Sorry, I forgot they are cowards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 29, 2017
Exactly...yorubaas are the problem of this country. All other tribes including Hausa-Fulani rarely interfere in this Biafraa restoration struggle but Yorubaas I don't why, I believe it's out of envy that Igbos will be successful under Biafraa, so they are threatened. Are Igbos your mate for God in heaven? Igbos are not your mate, so stop thinking about them and worrying about what they re doing. The irony is Igbos /Biafraans don't care nor interfere in Oduo Republic struggle.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by PeaceGord: 8:17am On May 29, 2017
Afonjaic fools

6 Likes

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by ProWalker: 8:27am On May 29, 2017
Why are you making it to look as if Yorubas hold the ace to your Biafra restoration? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by deedeedee1: 8:35am On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:
You don't need to blame afonjas.

Just sit down and imagine the torture they wl go through in the hands of @bokis they are worshiping today after break up.

They are just scared that's all.

If they are sensible enough, they should be clamouring to have their own country as well rather than this childish game.

Sorry, I forgot they are cowards.
Why should they clamour for their country because you are doing same? Do they share any similarity with your people? If you want your country, why not fight alone without shouting yoruba all over the place? I am begining to think that you guys are obsessed with yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by perez100: 8:36am On May 29, 2017
The Yorubas must learn from other tribes who rarely interfere with Biafra issue.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by deedeedee1: 8:41am On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:
Exactly...yorubaas are the problem of this country. All other tribes including Hausa-Fulani rarely interfere in this Biafraa restoration struggle but Yorubaas I don't why, I believe it's out of envy that Igbos will be successful under Biafraa, so they are threatened. Are Igbos your mate for God in heaven? Igbos are not your mate, so stop thinking about them and worrying about what they re doing. The irony is Igbos /Biafraans don't care nor interfere in Oduo Republic struggle.
Ekweremadu is yoruba. You better go and meet your leaders in order to achieve your cause. Else you can keep blaming yoruba people for why you have not seceded yet.
Tell your football players to stop playing for super eagles till you successfully seced. This is my take!

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by waledeji(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2017
Yea, Hausas doesn't care about IPob because they don't need to, all they need is one crisis and they slaughter many eboes like suya, you lots know that that's why you focus all your energy in abusing yorubas because of our peaceful nature. But this time around things are changing..insult me and i insult you back...

Call me Afonja and I call you Osu cheesy

Call me hausa slaves and I call you Ijaw slaves cheesy

Call me skull miner and I call you drug pusher grin ;

Call me brown roofer and I call you red mudder

Call me cowards and I call you chest beater cheesy cheesy

Call me scratch face and I call you flat head grin

Call me descendant of falling Angel and I call you ABA MADE JEWS cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy iPod day in advance z

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 29, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s]
Ekweremadu is yoruba. You better go and meet your leaders in order to achieve your cause. Else you can keep blaming yoruba people for why you have not seceded yet.
Tell your football players to stop playing for super eagles till you successfully seced. This is my take[/s]!

Don't you ever reply me again. I don't like Afonjas replying me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by tribalistseun: 8:44am On May 29, 2017
ProWalker:
Why are you making it to look as if Yorubas hold the ace to your Biafra restoration? grin
yorubbers are afraid of igbos leaving them behind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Repairnigeria(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2017
nawa
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by deedeedee1: 8:54am On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Don't you ever reply me again. I don't like Afonjas replying me.
You have not replied me yet. How many of your leaders have come out to support biafra? Why are they keeping silent? The only way you can leave this country peacefully is by having referendum but how many of your leaders have fought for it or are fighting for it? Instead of shouting yoruba all over the place, this should be your main focus.
Ask yorself this, why are our leaders keeping silent like they are not aware of our biafra struggle? Some yoruba leaders have come out to support biafra. Now before you call me a "one nigeria " guy, let me state it clear that i support the disintegration of this country with all my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by EMriss(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2017
Pls lets talk..08082521158
perez100:
There will be less hate among Nigerians if Yorubas can exorcise themselves the spirit of caimuv and insult. The other tribes seems not to be worried much in anything IPOB but it gives Yorubas nightmare as they always jump into any IPOB issue even jubilating over the killings of unarmed IPOB members. No tribe ever jubilated over the death of innocent protesters in the history of Nigeria except Yorubas yet they claim to be highly educated and free of hate. I never believed that Yorubas are cowards but they have convinced me to believe due to the manner they talk about the Fulanis/Hausas as if they are super powers that have monopoly for killings and destructions that can swallow everybody. Just watching IPOB llke other tribes will help reduce hate speech that want to consume Nigerians. It is ONLY God can say whether Biafra will be or not. If only you can listen
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
fear and insecurity.. nothing else.

forget dia rant.. they know this truth.

same with the minority Christians up north.
only that, those northern Christians are honest about their fears, while the west hide theirs within rants and abuse..using psychic.

pledging loyalty to hausa/fulani.. incase of eventuality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by perez100: 9:46am On May 29, 2017
There is injustice in Nigeria but some think there will be peace where there is no fairness.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 29, 2017
I would not go ballistic like I want to go on the igbos but continue saying whatever makes you happy. Continue the insults on the Yorubas as much as you want, it doesn't stop all the marginalization and the 4th class citizen status of igbos. I repeat, it is futile trying to reason with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by perez100: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
You have already gone ballistic but it can't cause any damage.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 29, 2017
perez100:
You have already gone ballistic but it can't cause any damage.

Just continue constituting a nuisance to other Nigerians. Outright terrorism is better than all these noise. If you wanna fight for self rule, come out and fight like a warrior tribe and stop spamming the blogosphere with meaninglessness insults and invectives.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by perez100: 10:40am On May 29, 2017
You guys are the ones abusing others for their strugles. What's my problem if any region is struggling for anything so far they are peaceful?
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Dhayor001(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2017
Where do I even start from?

Yoruba this, Igbo that. Afonja this IPOB that.

Una no dey tire?

Most of what we do here is flex finger muscles, call names, hurl insults and shame ourselves.

Bros, if the Igbos want to leave, abeg the door is wide open.

Let me speak for myself when I say that i really wouldn't bother if this happened. My livelihood is not threatened, my family will not be threatened and above all, the South West will not be threatened.

Really, Yorubas would comment on almost everything.

We are enlightened and we have access to most social platforms!

Do not say a matter does not concern us if it is in cyberspace. If we can comment on matters in the US,UK or even India, why not on matters happening here in Nigeria?

What we say is our choice, how you understand it is yours, whether you respond to it is yours, how you respond to it is also yours.

So many choices but na insults and threats we choose?

Ok, we go eventually dey alright.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2017
Let the igbos continue setting themselves up for an attack to use as justification for cries of genocide to the UN. They will be surprised that millions of lives will be lost again without any result.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by perez100: 11:13am On May 29, 2017
How can you claim to be enlightened when the killings of unarmed IPOB members gives you joy?
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by Nobody: 11:24am On May 29, 2017
perez100:
How can you claim to be enlightened when the killings of unarmed IPOB members gives you joy?

Because it is our delight to discipline and whip in line an obdurate and incorrigible section of our citizens. We don't love you that way, we only want you to do the right thing so you can be released from our bondage. I hope you have paid the taxes on your 2 * 2 shop in yorubaland this month? If you don't, we unleash our agbero population on you to mess you up.
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by LazyYorubas: 11:33am On May 29, 2017
perez100:
There will be less hate among Nigerians if Yorubas can exorcise themselves the spirit of caimuv and insult. The other tribes seems not to be worried much in anything IPOB but it gives Yorubas nightmare as they always jump into any IPOB issue even jubilating over the killings of unarmed IPOB members. No tribe ever jubilated over the death of innocent protesters in the history of Nigeria except Yorubas yet they claim to be highly educated and free of hate. I never believed that Yorubas are cowards but they have convinced me to believe due to the manner they talk about the Fulanis/Hausas as if they are super powers that have monopoly for killings and destructions and can swallow everybody. Just watching IPOB llke other tribes will help reduce hate speech that want to consume Nigerians. It is ONLY God can say whether Biafra will be or not. If only you can listen
Nwannaa, you haven't seen them yet, they are the most envious and deceptive tribe i have ever encountered in this country,they are as lazy as hell and don't want other people to move forward...
Oya useless moderator, come and do your normal banning job to favour your Ewedu drinking brothers..
Re: Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! by LazyYorubas: 11:44am On May 29, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
I am from the kingdom of Ogoni land though my mother is Igbo. I have been supporting Biafra on Nairaland and in real life. Biafra is my dream.

I how found one treachery the yorubas ara playing out but the Biafran have not noticed. I still have been looking for a video where the said Biafrans named a cow Buhari but could not see one. I saw two people standing near a cow not even wearing Biafran colours which is typical of Igbos. Placing Kanu's picture by the side of that picture is a yoruba making.

Why would such thread hit front page why Seun Nairaland does not want to hear Biafra discussed on this Forum. That is what I am still wondering.

Majority of thread here wishing Buhari death are Yorubas using igbo moniker. They will be the beneficiary of the presidency in case of Buhari demise but will not come open but hide under another tribe to pursue their a gender due to fear which is inherent in their tribe.

Biafran have not hidden their hatred on Buhari which is a return of hatred which Buhari have for them.

Warch how this topic would be deleted because it has exposed their lies and treachery.
My brother, what you're saying is so true, me i have gotten the gist longtime ago, this people are demons to Biafra struggle and they keep biting harder to see that Biafrans don't leave their lazy ass but they have failed because Biafra now is beyond nigerian govt to quench, is the talk of the town both in international stations.. And the Stupid nairaland moderator, keep on banning people because of ur useless tribe, when another forum comes out all Igbos will move our assess there and leave you and ur Tribalist stupidity.. Oya do the normal banning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian: Labour's Chuka Umunna Holds South London Seat / See How Crowd Hail Osinbajo & Fashola As They Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge / Check Out Nigeria’s Shortest President From 1960 To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.