Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

"Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises (31283 Views)

Dear Nairalanders What Will You Remember APC For? / Nigerians May Stone Us If We Present President Buhari In 2019 – APC Group / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2017
nabiz:
where is my catapot
u can't do shit tho
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On May 29, 2017
useless politicians
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by RosaConsidine: 10:01pm On May 29, 2017
Two funny things here:

Remembering APC's promises (at the Federal level at least. In Lagos, they are largely being kept) and PDP claiming they're the better alternative.

I'd rather vote KOWA in 2019.
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by BERNIMOORE: 10:09pm On May 29, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Two funny things here:

Remembering APC's promises (at the Federal level at least. In Lagos, they are largely being kept) and PDP claiming they're the better alternative.

I'd rather vote KOWA in 2019.
you are a failure, Lagos can stand on its own even as a kowa party! And for you to measure Apc performance with only one state out of 36 shows your frustration Apc failed In other 35 states no wonder fashole who was hailed to high heaven performed woefully at the federal level in power sector, see your life? Awon olodo
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Fade04: 10:10pm On May 29, 2017
APC Members came to survive, so what else from President to vice president and governor and deputy governor and senator and the rest in this government since they know how much the PDP government make during there own period but unfortunately the price of petroleum as fall they will need twenty years to make what PDP GOVT as make pls let give them time remaining eighteen years more to fix road, electricity. Portable water, railway, and more

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by sebeydiah(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2017
God will deliver us from bad governance and bad leadership foolish and useless leaders
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by RosaConsidine: 11:37pm On May 29, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
you are a failure, Lagos can stand on its own even as a kowa party! And for you to measure Apc performance with only one state out of 36 shows your frustration Apc failed In other 35 states no wonder fashole who was hailed to high heaven performed woefully at the federal level in power sector, see your life? Awon olodo

Go back and read what I typed carefully, in case English is a major challenge for you.
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by WiseStarr(m): 3:20am On May 30, 2017
i'm only counting on a single Person and that is buhari the rest are liars starting from the vice president
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by 2shure: 7:03am On May 30, 2017
Stone keh.
My RPG always ready

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by JCBOY4LIFE: 9:37am On May 30, 2017
THE MOST USELESS GOVERNMENT SINCE THE CREATION OF NIGERIA. APC SHAMELESS IDOTS
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by chngebeginwthme: 10:03am On May 30, 2017
WHo is Mommoh, I never even know who is to have determine this nonsense..

What i hear form from Ameachi is judge us after 4yrs..
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by haladadon: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
y
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by haladadon: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
I remember this very well
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by haladadon: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
guys come in here. we need to do this.
APC HAS FAILED
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Freeeanijor: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ogun peeps no dey forget something.
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by WNKQI: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
I wonder some times how God created the Blacks, to be honest. I cannot imaging Trumph will use his 4 years to blame Obama, blog his people into deep hunger and still blame Obama. Is it not simple, your complain is a clear indication that you can not fix the problems, why coming back. you wasted our full 4 years, you could not change the situations rather you worsen it more than how you met it. you want us to give you another 4 years to wast? NOTE: in the history of Nigeria, We have experience 3 recessions, 2 out of the 3 was on Buhari regime. when he rule as a military dictatorship and as a civilian. you can not give what you don't have.
Simple sound policies will fix Nigeria problems, forget about all this propaganda just to cover up their dullness. Buhari is certainly too dull for crying out loud. The number of poeple that votes for Buhari will determine the number foolish people will still have in Nigeria and that will obviously determine how fast we will develop as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.