Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Does She Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want From Me? (1613 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want From Me? by OgahBohz: 9:19am On May 29, 2017
please I need answers,..

Met this girl recently, and I so much like her, basically when we became friends , sh told me she doesn't have a boyfriend, and this motivated me...

I wanted to take thinz very slow ,I.e get to know her, be good friends and then move on to the next stage, but I realised she has away of friend zoning guys easily, so I made my intentions clear to her

That's when she told me she's into a serious relationship and that she Love's him dearly..

At first I was disappointed, but I couldn't just let her be.. we became very close and share lots of secrets, we got a little bit intimate, (sex is not involved)
we do other thinz like kissn etc, I like her being around me and sh enjoys my company too,
presently shs away, buh we still talk daily, sh confesses sh misses me as much as I do miss her too,

She once told me she is so close to a lot off pple except her boyfriend,
Now my question is what does she want? cus sh kips reminding me frequently that she has a boyfriend
she even offered to get me a girlfriend.
but still when I kiss her , touch her etc sh doesn't stop me,
when I asked her why sh can't breakup with her bf since shz not free with him, sh said sh can't do that bcuz sh has no excuse and she loves him..

yet we are getting closer and closer without restrictions (aside sexual restrictions)
at first I tot I have been friendzoned buh, do frnds get to kiss , or even romance when frendzoned?

So my NLs what do you think she wants from me?..
cuz me I don confuse o...

feel free to yab me ..
just make sure u give reasonable advice....
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by 2dice01: 9:31am On May 29, 2017
best guess she is between diss age range 16-21 right
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by OgahBohz: 9:35am On May 29, 2017
2dice01:
best guess she is between diss age range 16-21 right
actually shz 23

I specifically find out ..cuz I hate teenagers
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Wizywiz(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2017
Most confused set of beings.. Women

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by ifex370(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2017
Take your mind off her n flow with the tide
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by secondincommand: 9:44am On May 29, 2017
bro don't question her any more or try to make her leave the guy she claimed to love ....she has already given u the chance.... and pls don't play Mr nice or u will get friend zn
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by 2dice01: 9:44am On May 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

actually shz 23

I specifically find out ..cuz I hate teenagers
she still thinks like a teen tho

The girl likes/love you ...i know some bad guys like dingbang and jacksparrow127 would have mark register..

Just move on cos she just wanna have fun not looking for something serious
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by OgahBohz: 10:02am On May 29, 2017
2dice01:
she still thinks like a teen tho

The girl likes/love you ...i know some bad guys like dingbang and jacksparrow127 would have mark register..

Just move on cos she just wanna have fun not looking for something serious

thanks... man
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by OgahBohz: 10:03am On May 29, 2017
secondincommand:
bro don't question her any more or try to make her leave the guy she claimed to love ....she has already given u the chance.... and pls don't play Mr nice or u will get friend zn

hmmnn. very true
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2017
OgahBohz:
please I need answers,..

Met this girl recently, and I so much like her, basically when we became friends , sh told me she doesn't have a boyfriend, and this motivated me...

I wanted to take thinz very slow ,I.e get to know her, be good friends and then move on to the next stage, but I realised she has away of friend zoning guys easily, so I made my intentions clear to her

That's when she told me she's into a serious relationship and that she Love's him dearly..

At first I was disappointed, but I couldn't just let her be.. we became very close and share lots of secrets, we got a little bit intimate, (sex is not involved)
we do other thinz like kissn etc, I like her being around me and sh enjoys my company too,
presently shs away, buh we still talk daily, sh confesses sh misses me as much as I do miss her too,

Now my question is what does she want? cus sh kips reminding me frequently that she has a boyfriend
when I asked her why sh can't breakup with her bf since shz not free with him, sh said sh can't do that bcuz sh has no excuse and she loves him..

yet we are getting closer and closer without restrictions (aside sexual restrictions)
at first I tot I have been friendzoned buh, do frnds get to kiss , or even romance when frendzoned?

feel free to yab me ..

LOL! What a drama!! How pretty is this girl? Guys like you need to grow up and realize that there are girls out there who love and enjoy the attention they get from men.

Apparently, she doesn't really want to be in love with you, otherwise she will always be excited to hear from you and would use any excuse to communicate with you as well and of course, come around.

In other words, she's only using you. And you are a handy orbiter that she can depend on simply because she already knew how you feel about her but won't reciprocate.

I suppose you don't want to be in that position anymore. Now, you want her to see you as the guy she can date and be romantically involved in, right?

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by holywahala19(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
spare tire spotted. go borrow usain bolt legs my brother. u are very poor op but na punnany dey hungry u. tomorrow u go dey begin dey hate on us wey dey make euros like groundnuts.

I'm very rich my people o. Trafford, UK. Bentley.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

She likes the idea of you .. but you not want she wants
So she will keep playing till her "man" turns up ... if it gets too late n you still there chasing then she might fully commit

Ask mr Instagram .. the one who got married after years in service wink
Also I say stay away seems like a player same way she will get with you n be doing it to another guy embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

grin grin grin grin

She likes the idea of you .. but you not want she wants
So she will keep playing till her "man" turns up ... if it gets too late n you still there chasing then she might fully commit

Ask mr Instagram .. the one who got married after years in service wink
Also I say stay away seems like a player same way she will get with you n be doing it to another guy embarassed
Hahahahaha. The guy is simply an orbiter. He wants to orbit the girl.

If a chick is hot, she often has so many orbiters. cheesy grin
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by OgahBohz: 11:44am On May 29, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! What a drama!! How pretty is this girl? Guys like you need to grow up and realize that there are girls out there who love and enjoy the attention they get from men.

Apparently, she doesn't really want to be in love with you, otherwise she will always be excited to hear from you and would use any excuse to communicate with you as well and of course, come around.

In other words, she's only using you. And you are a handy orbiter that she can depend on simply because she already knew how you feel about her but won't reciprocate.

I suppose you don't want to be in that position anymore. Now, you want her to see you as the guy she can date and be romantically involved in, right?

trust me , wen it comes to beauty shz d list amongst my ex's ...
why I cherish her is dt sh poses some wifey attributes..
not just d good luks and all,
plus what mks u think sh doesn't like to be with me? she apparently spend her everyday with bfor she went home for semester break (which sh refused to until sh gt no choice) also we are romantically involved aside sex, there somtinz I can't just say here,

seriously bro, when it comes to being a. player.. u don't wanna know me...

I just find smtn diffrnt abt her, smtn beyond bfs and gfs...

my major problem is , why does she keep reminding me of her bf?...
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

plus what mks u think sh doesn't like to be with me? she apparently spend her everyday with bfor she went home for semester break (which sh refused to until sh gt no choice) also we are romantically involved aside sex, there somtinz I can't just say here,

Look, let me tell you, a woman hasn't become yours first till she tells you so. The girl is obviously playing games with you and I do pity you because you do not understand her romantically.

I have been into this before. Last year or thereabout, I had a girl who was madly in love with me. But in order not to hurt her feelings, I pretended as if I was in love with her. She came to my place in the evening, wanted to spend the weekend, I refused her sexually. Told her I was travelling the same evening. Up till now, she's still mad at me for not doing the needful and always call me a gay.

Forget about wife material thing. Most women do pretend a lot. Do you believe that a couple of guys are banging the same girl?

Quit being nice to this chick and you will see how she would want you hot. cheesy Believe me. cool
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
OgahBohz:
please I need answers,..

feel free to yab me ..

Keep enjoying the kisses and believe me it will lead to sex one day...just be patient and take things slowly....
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by irewoleola(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2017
To be honest with you. Girls arent worth the stress abeg. She want to eat her cake and have it the same time.

As for me i will advice you invite her over for a dick appointment and make sure you dick her down well well. Like face down ass up kinda dicking down.

After that...get a new girlfriend then dont tell her about your new babe. Dont ask her to date you anymore but anytime she comes over...dick her down.

She want to play with you....you are a senior man...dont be her playtoy
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by OgahBohz: 4:19pm On May 29, 2017
DeeTus:
Look, let me tell you, a woman hasn't become yours first till she tells you so. The girl is obviously playing games with you and I do pity you because you do not understand her romantically.

I have been into this before. Last year or thereabout, I had a girl who was madly in love with me. But in order not to hurt her feelings, I pretended as if I was in love with her. She came to my place in the evening, wanted to spend the weekend, I refused her sexually. Told her I was travelling the same evening. Up till now, she's still mad at me for not doing the needful and always call me a gay.

Forget about wife material thing. Most women do pretend a lot. Do you believe that a couple of guys are banging the same girl?

Quit being nice to this chick and you will see how she would want you hot. cheesy Believe me. cool

hmnn u have a point..

thanks
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nwabundo38(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
irewoleola:
To be honest with you. Girls arent worth the stress abeg. She want to eat her cake and have it the same time.

As for me i will advice you invite her over for a dick appointment and make sure you dick her down well well. Like face down ass up kinda dicking down.

After that...get a new girlfriend then dont tell her about your new babe. Dont ask her to date you anymore but anytime she comes over...dick her down.

She want to play with you....you are a senior man...dont be her playtoy
So this is the advice u have for him.
will u be happy if someone treats your sister that way
The girl has done nothing to the guy so I see no reason why he should do that to the girl.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by cerowo(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
Use yr head op
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by jashar(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2017
Ask yourself this question. Do you really wanna be with a cheat? Are you that cheap?

She supposedly has a boyfriend yet is touchy feely with ya. What kind of person does that make you?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by TheMyth: 6:19pm On May 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

Wife material ... A girl with a bf you smooching wife material grin
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by ImaIma1(f): 6:24pm On May 29, 2017
She has told you she has a bf. What else do u want? The question should be "what do you want from her"
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by OgahBohz: 8:15pm On May 29, 2017
TheMyth:

Wife material ... A girl with a bf you smooching wife material grin

trust me one mans wife material is anoda mans hoe material

I know d kinda girl I wanna marry...it doesn't have to be what everyone wants it to be like..

it's MY CHOICE
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
Romeo and Juliet

(1) (Reply)

Can Our Women Accept This Advice? / Man Falls To His Death From Bridge After Proposing To His Girlfriend / Check Out These Hot Photos Of A 53-year-old Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.