Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact (44509 Views)

Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by omusiliyu(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks to social media,,,,,,,,,,,,, everybody is now a motivational speaker even the sturborn ones that refuse to listen to their parent/elders,,,,,,,, im in my house zipping sachet water come meet me if you want to prove me wrong
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Leo042(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2017
Ooh, must we talk abt one thing every day,? U married a superstar so whatever you see you take it as a man[fon ;[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by yaqq: 4:43pm On May 29, 2017
I just the pity ds guy! tima don humble ds guy

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by earthcrust: 4:44pm On May 29, 2017
Nairalandwrs una too talk. Were u there wen they were frying Tiwa"s Promo? A beg make una leave them alone andind ur own business A beg.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by bionixs: 4:47pm On May 29, 2017
FemiFemola:
Tunji 'Tee Billz' Balogun has revealed that he is still fully married to superstar singer Tiwa Savage.

The couple had gone through a messy split in 2016, but seem to be back together, according to the music producer.

In a recent interview with Linda Ikeji TV, he stated that he had not divorced Tiwa Savage, and their marriage was still standing.

He said: “Everything that is mine, everything that God has ordained to be mine surely will be mine. Be it money, business, relationship, friendship, whatever it is, and with positive mind, everything will come back to you. All I’m doing is working on myself, being a better person and with a positive mind, everything you desire will come to you.

“Was my marriage dissolved before? Did yo see me sign divorce papers? Is social media part of my family and they claim to know what’s going on in my family. I sot not the same social media that said I went to Rehab in the states? I did not leave this country. I fought my journey in this country. Did you hear that she (Tiwa Savage) is married to someone else? Did you hear that she’s dating someone else? Have you seen her date anyone else? Have you seen me date anyone else? Read through the lines and let us stay positive.”

More: http://www.concaholic.com/news/tee-billz-says-marriage-to-tiwa-savage-is-still-intact/

people in marriage should learn to understand and make it a MUST work
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
They should go and die who dem epp? Mumu ppl
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2017
This guy should never talk in public ever again.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 29, 2017
Lagbaja01:
you dont forget things easily grin
yes because it involves stomach grin
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by verycheese: 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
Lagbaja01:
you dont forget things easily grin
which food isn't edible? Na edible catering Tiwa talk
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 29, 2017
Who put their business on social media in the first place?
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by airex(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
BabaO2:
ole, beggar, dishonorable man. That girl will be a bastard if she forgives this monster that called her mother a witch.
And you're also a confirmed bastard for making contributions bit needed. If she decides to let go how does that concern you? As if you don't do something worse than that.
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2017
This guy attempted murder and he is still walking around a free man. Smh. He is supposed to have been jailed for life according to the law.
A woman in Lagos who attempted murder was so sentenced.
Why then is this guy still free? Because he's a yeye-brity?

Nigerian laws are partial sha.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Fkforyou(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
This guy seem pussy whipped.. undecided
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Mopelawlar(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
Social media is not part of Ur marriage but u jst posted dis agn abii? We re observing u guys ooo
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by diva90: 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Na so na so! undecided
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by Trexnemesis(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2017
This one na husband? A dey laff. Tiwa don enter 'one chance'
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by idreezbaba(m): 12:34am On May 30, 2017
k

Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by toprealman: 1:47am On May 30, 2017
This MAN is a BOY.
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by nini007(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2017
FemiFemola:
Tunji 'Tee Billz' Balogun has revealed that he is still fully married to superstar singer Tiwa Savage.

The couple had gone through a messy split in 2016, but seem to be back together, according to the music producer.

In a recent interview with Linda Ikeji TV, he stated that he had not divorced Tiwa Savage, and their marriage was still standing.

He said: “Everything that is mine, everything that God has ordained to be mine surely will be mine. Be it money, business, relationship, friendship, whatever it is, and with positive mind, everything will come back to you. All I’m doing is working on myself, being a better person and with a positive mind, everything you desire will come to you.

“Was my marriage dissolved before? Did yo see me sign divorce papers? Is social media part of my family and they claim to know what’s going on in my family. I sot not the same social media that said I went to Rehab in the states? I did not leave this country. I fought my journey in this country. Did you hear that she (Tiwa Savage) is married to someone else? Did you hear that she’s dating someone else? Have you seen her date anyone else? Have you seen me date anyone else? Read through the lines and let us stay positive.”

More: http://www.concaholic.com/news/tee-billz-says-marriage-to-tiwa-savage-is-still-intact/

u don start to dey talk to media again abi? Kontinu
Re: Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact by frankells(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2017
Minding my business since 1985[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Long Braid. Peter Okoye Reacts / Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.