Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? (1651 Views)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by kinginvagina: 11:54am On May 29, 2017
I notice only endow girls get more respect, favour and money. When a girl has big ass or boobs she will be automatically valued and respected. why?
Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by FvckShiT(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2017
Cos that's what i fúçk wid
Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by kinginvagina: 9:10am On May 31, 2017
FvckShiT:
Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by TechPanda(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2017
Your Monicker Is Suspicious
Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 31, 2017
Creamymoltenlar, what's your say on this
Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by sirusX(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2017
kinginvagina:
I notice only endow girls get more respect, favour and money. When a girl has big ass or boobs she will be automatically valued and respected. why?
They are valued cz those are ASSets grin
Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by gentlegenius(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2017
FvckShiT:

Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 31, 2017
vicfuntop:
Creamymoltenlar, what's your say on this
Supple breasts and hips are a sign of fertility, that's why men subconsciously gravitate towards 'fertile' women. Its an evolutionary need to ensure successful reproduction, that's why animals choose mates that have superior traits and are most likely to parent healthy offspring. While our base instincts make us more inclined to shapely women, as higher animals we are capable of putting emotion above physical or biological instincts, that's why its possible for a guy that drools at curvy women to be hopelessly in love with a flat chick.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by jeff1607(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2017
Now all the ladies in the place, if you got real hair, real fingernails, if you got a job, u going to school and u got nobody to handle yo bizness, make some noise
Re: Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Supple breasts and hips are a sign of fertility, that's why men subconsciously gravitate towards 'fertile' women. Its an evolutionary need to ensure successful reproduction, that's why animals choose mates that have superior traits and are most likely to parent healthy offspring. While our base instincts make us more inclined to shapely women, as higher animals we are capable of putting emotion above physical or biological instincts, that's why its possible for a guy that drools at curvy women to be hopelessly in love with a flat chick.

Chai

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Asap / An Ultimate Advice To Slay Queens / See What My Friend's Girlfriend Is Doing After He Caught Him Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.