Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,441 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Educational Baby Toys And Books All New Parents Should Invest In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Educational Baby Toys And Books All New Parents Should Invest In (526 Views)

Kids Toys And Automatic Gears, Come On In / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educational Baby Toys And Books All New Parents Should Invest In by beautylover9: 3:14pm On May 29, 2017
Hey everyone

I had a baby in November and the ride has had its highs and lows.

One gift I got though that's has distracted my son during playtime is these small cloth baby books are from yoursmartkid.com

It distracts my child ( in a good way of course), the books are soft and easy for my son to handle, and it's educational which helps with early learning.

My son has the numbers and the animals book.

I figured I'd let my new mommies know about this.
Re: Educational Baby Toys And Books All New Parents Should Invest In by kidco: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
i sell such too
beautylover9:

Hey everyone

I had a baby in November and the ride has had its highs and lows.

One gift I got though that's has distracted my son during playtime is these small cloth baby books are from yoursmartkid.com

It distracts my child ( in a good way of course), the books are soft and easy for my son to handle, and it's educational which helps with early learning.

My son has the numbers and the animals book.

I figured I'd let my new mommies know about this.

(1) (Reply)

The First Time I Saw My Father Was On TV / Quick Question : Financing Your Home / Simple And Easy Weight Loss Plans For Women : Health And Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.