Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,524 members, 7,917,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

Polling For The Best Governor So Far.. In Nigeria 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polling For The Best Governor So Far.. In Nigeria 2017 (571 Views)

Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally / Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polling For The Best Governor So Far.. In Nigeria 2017 by Stinson007(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2017
Nairalanders who in your view deserves to be the best Governor without sentiments or coercing, Just say your opinion with (3) three points... Oya ooo!!
Re: Polling For The Best Governor So Far.. In Nigeria 2017 by Iamwrath: 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
After Ambode's work that i am familiar with, I am familiar with Aregbesola
Re: Polling For The Best Governor So Far.. In Nigeria 2017 by Stinson007(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2017
My own is willie Obiano.. SECURITY He has been able to contain the incessant kidnap that almost engulfed Ndi-anambra, the agitations of angry Ipob youths etc
INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT the three recent flyovers and stretches of road and bridges with limited capital he surely should be applauded.. WEALTH CREATION business have moving in from around Nigeria and overseas seeing the viable environment for investment profit advantage.. #My opinion, Am sure is opinion of so many other people too
Re: Polling For The Best Governor So Far.. In Nigeria 2017 by ayourbamie: 3:41pm On May 29, 2017
I'll say Ambode, I don't think he's over hyped
Re: Polling For The Best Governor So Far.. In Nigeria 2017 by Stinson007(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2017
Iamwrath:
After Ambode's work that i am familiar with, I am familiar with Aregbesola

What has ambode really done in Lagos? Has Lagos experienced remarkable change from what his predecessors did?

(1) (Reply)

Time To Unite Against The Hausa Fulani Is Now! / Maiduguri Multiple Blasts: Death Toll Hit 23 / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.