Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? (1627 Views)

Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 29, 2017
First of all, Yoruba nairalanders should please keep off this thread. This is between my fellow Igbos and I.

The clamour and agitation for our own sovereign state isn't new to anyone. An ibo man who doesn't know about the Biafran struggle, is that one ibo?

I enjoyed the protest and solidarity rally we held in Onitsha for Mazi Donald Trump even though we lost some of our brothers to the Nigerian soldiers (allegedly).

However, I'm tired of us having to blame Yorubas for the littlest things. If we really do not care about the "zoo", let us refrain from meddling in her affairs. I thought Donald Trump was going to donate warplanes and help fight for the Biafran cause. We keep attaching ourselves to USA, but does Trump really recognise our struggle. I was flabbergasted when I saw him with Prof. Yemi Osinbajo during the recent G7 summit and he was all smiles. This is the same man 20 of our boys in the east allegedly died supporting? Does it not seem like we're trying to store water in a basket? Are we not dying because of a man who's totally unaware of our existence?

After the failed attache with USA, our great Nnamdi Kanu turned to famz with Israel and this time it was a success, we got the attention we'd been craving for. But what has being Biafran got to do with a Jewish identity? Are our leaders confused or what? I'm Igbo and I hold the cause dear, but I'm not Jewish.

We are equally stakeholders in this country and can't continue to be treated as fourth-class citizens. It's sad that the fate of our freedom lies in the hands of Yorubas and Hausas but they continue to remain intransigent to our plight and hold us hostage against our will. Something really needs to be done as we can't continue to remain slaves of the Hausas and Yorubas.

8 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by conductor111: 3:33pm On May 29, 2017
Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Iamwrath: 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
First , Yoruba keep off , is that even a thing ?? Ask your moderating friends to lock the thread cos there's nothing you can do about it

and if this a sarcastic post, i should remind LiePod that Trump does not give a Rat'sArse about Biafra

8 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
Yes we ar Afonjas we must not let biafra achive this freedom by fire by force..
My afonja brother kudos for this thread!.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by vayne(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
E be like say to collect don Dey hungry this one,no learn from your fallen nairaland e-warriors!

3 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
First of all, Yoruba nairalanders should please keep off this thread. This is between my fellow Igbos and I.

The clamour and agitation for our own sovereign state isn't new to anyone. An ibo man who doesn't know about the Biafran struggle, is that one ibo?

I enjoyed the protest and solidarity rally we held in Onitsha for Mazi Donald Trump even though we lost some of our brothers to the Nigerian soldiers (allegedly).

However, I'm tired of us having to blame Yorubas for the littlest things. If we really do not care about the "zoo", let us refrain from meddling in her affairs. I thought Donald Trump was going to donate warplanes and help fight for the Biafran cause. We keep attaching ourselves to USA, but does Trump really recognise our struggle. I was flabbergasted when I saw him with Prof. Yemi Osibanjo during the recent G7 summit and he was all smiles. This is the same man 20 of our boys in the east allegedly died supporting? Does it not seem like we we're trying to store water in a basket? Are we not dying because of a man who's totally unaware of our existence?

After the failed attache with USA, our great Nnamdi Kanu turned to famz with Israel and this time it was a success, we got the attention we'd been craving for. But what has being Biafran got to do with a Jewish identity? Are our leaders confused or what? I'm Igbo and I hold the cause dear, but I'm not Jewish.

We are equally stakeholders in this country and can't continue to be treated as fourth-class citizens. It's sad that the fate of our freedom lies in the hands of Yorubas and Hausas but they continue to remain intransigent to our plight and hold us hostage against our will. Something really needs to be done as we can't continue to remain slaves of the Hausas and Yorubas.
you are very wrong my friend it was Putin who promised your brothers the attack planes. Trump only assured them that he was going to send Navy seals to abduct Buhari from Aso rock, and arraign him at ICC for crimes committed against Biafra. Please Stop listening to yoruba propaganda grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Afonja .
What do you mean my brother? I'm igbo

6 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
What do you mean my brother? I'm igbo

My brother i mean that.. i am yoruba.
Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 29, 2017
vayne:
E be like say to collect don Dey hungry this one,no learn from your fallen nairaland e-warriors!
Bia, Nwanne

Why can't my fellow igbo brothers stomach the truth?

6 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by conductor1111: 3:44pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

However, I'm tired of us having to blame Yorubas for the littlest things. If we really do not care about the "zoo", let us refrain from meddling in her affairs. I thought Donald Trump was going to donate warplanes and help fight for the Biafran cause. We keep attaching ourselves to USA, but does Trump really recognise our struggle. I was flabbergasted when I saw him with Prof. Yemi Osibanjo during the recent G7 summit and he was all smiles. This is the same man 20 of our boys in the east allegedly died supporting? Does it not seem like we we're trying to store water in a basket? Are we not dying because of a man who's totally unaware of our existence?

Go away fallen one

1 Like

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

My brother i mean that.. i am yoruba.
South West people shouldn't come here please, I stated it in the first line. Please, respect this thread, it's for Igbos only.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Yes we ar Afonjas we must not let biafra achive this freedom by fire by force..
My afonja brother kudos for this thread!.
Please Yoruba man

We Igbos are tired of being your slaves

Why do you people and the Hausas keep holding us hostage?

Please let my igbo brothers and myself be.

6 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Bia, Nwanne

Ogbeni.. we yorubas know how to poke nose.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:46pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
South West people shouldn't come here please, I stated it in the first line. Please, respect this thread, it's for Igbos only.

No this is igbo and yoruba thread and we yorubas must continue to hate it is in our blood.
We must not let biafra get freedom else we ar3 doomed

2 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

No this is igbo and yoruba thread and we yorubas must continue to hate it is in our blood.
We must not let biafra get freedom else we ar3 doomed
No my brother.

We Igbos are the real hateful ones. We started the name-calling and tribal clashes on Nairaland

Yorubas are actually very courteous people and we are just bloody ingrates

They let us into their lands, accomodate us, provide a peaceful environment which is conducive enough to help our businesses thrive, and how did we repay them? Arrogance! We started boasting about developing Lagos, owning Lagos and all that

Have we forgotten that majority of our customers are Yoruba people, If Yoruba people were hateful like us, they wouldn't buy from us and we'd starve to death.

Let us appreciate the Yoruba people please, but it's time to tell them we Igbos are tired of being their slaves.

10 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:48pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Please Yoruba man
We Igbos are tired of being your slaves
Why do you people and the Hausas keep holding us hostage?
Please let my igbo brothers and myself be.

We yorubas lack the gut to declare our own freedom swe must not let igbos leave us to our hausa masters.

1 Like

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by vayne(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Bia, Nwanne

Give me a verified source where trump promised to liberate Igbos from political slavery!
Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

We yorubas lack the gut to declare our own freedom swe must not let igbos leave us to our hausa masters.

I think Yorubas are actually carefree

We Igbos plotted the first coup and murdered the Hausas. Our people printed posters back then in 1966 to mock the Hausas. Ojukwu also took part in the coup as he killed countless people. We Igbos were the first to cast stones, draw blood and attempt to rule the whole Nigeria. We attempted to use the province system to rule over other tribes. So you see, we tried to control everyone and failed bigly. Onitsha used to be the major hub of commercial activities, but we ruined the whole thing with our greediness. Having killed the Hausas, Ojukwu thought he had all the confidence and experience he needed to start a war, so he wasn't afraid to declare Biafra. But alas, the northerners were bloodthirsty and the secession was a perfect opportunity to wreck havoc on us.

When the northerners came with mayhem and revenge, we Igbos started wailing about being massacred. We let naïve boys with their milk teeth make crucial decisions for us and they led us into a slaughter. Ojukwu was 34 and Ben Gbulie was 27. They were nothing both inbred egoistic youngsters whose sucker play cost millions of their lives.

So you see, we're at fault. We Igbos shouldn't have thrown stones since we lived in a glass house. We shouldn't have started a war since we had no balls.

8 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:58pm On May 29, 2017
Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

No my brother.

We Igbos are the real hateful ones. We started the name-calling and tribal clashes on Nairaland
Yorubas are actually very courteous people and we are just bloody ingrates
They let us into their lands, accomodate us, provide a peaceful environment which is conducive enough to help our businesses thrive, and how did we repay them? Arrogance! We started boasting about developing Lagos, owning Lagos and all that
Have we forgotten that majority of our customers are Yoruba people, If Yoruba people were hateful like us, they wouldn't buy from us and we'd starve to death.
Let us appreciate the Yoruba people please, but it's time to tell them we're tired of being their slaves.

We are yorubas we are cowards
We yorubas mustb not let igbo get this biafra.
If they get biafra just in 5 years the 0ne state in biafra will be greater than the entire yoruba land... we must let this happen.

Igbos ar good people and very industruos.
But the truth is we yorubas are envious of the igbos.
Becoz they are gradually buying the whole of our lands... we are selling all our lands to them becox of our inability to work hard .

Nut the only way to pull igbos down os to hate on them.
Lets just hate them for no reason.

1 Like

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

We are yorubas we are cowards
We yorubas mustb not let igbo get this biafra.
If they get biafra just in 5 years the whole one state in biafra will be greater than the entire yoruba land... we must let this happen.

Igbos ar good people and very industruos.
But the truth is we yorubas are envious of the igbos.
Becoz they are gradually buying the whole of our lands... we are selling all our lands to them becox of our inability to work hard .

Nut the only way to pull igbos down os to hate on them.
Lets just hate them for no reason.

We Igbos plotted the first coup and murdered the Hausas. Our people printed posters back then in 1966 to mock the Hausas. Ojukwu also took part in the coup as he killed countless people. We Igbos were the first to cast stones and attempt to rule the whole Nigeria. We attempted to use the province system to rule over other tribes. So you see, we tried to control everyone and failed bigly. Onitsha used to be the major hub of commercial activities, but we ruined the whole thing with our greediness. Having killed the Hausas, Ojukwu thought he had all the confidence and experience he needed to start a war, so he wasn't afraid to declare Biafra. But alas, the northerners were bloodthirsty and the secession was a perfect opportunity to wreck havoc on us.

When the northerners came with mayhem and revenge, we Igbos started wailing about being massacred. We let naïve boys with their milk teeth make crucial decisions for us and they led us into a slaughter. Ojukwu was 34 and Ben Gbulie was 27. They were nothing both inbred egoistic youngsters whose sucker play cost millions of their lives.

So you see, we're at fault. We Igbos shouldn't have thrown stones since we lived in a glass house. We shouldn't have started a war since we had no balls.

8 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

We Igbos plotted the first coup and murdered the Hausas. Our people printed posters back then in 1966 to mock the Hausas. Ojukwu also took part in the coup as he killed countless people. We Igbos were the first to cast stones and attempt to rule the whole Nigeria. We attempted to use the province system to rule over other tribes. So you see, we tried to control everyone and failed bigly. Onitsha used to be the major hub of commercial activities, but we ruined the whole thing with our greediness. Having killed the Hausas, Ojukwu thought he had all the confidence and experience he needed to start a war, so he wasn't afraid to declare Biafra. But alas, the northerners were bloodthirsty and the secession was a perfect opportunity to wreck havoc on us.

So you see, we're at fault. We Igbos shouldn't have throwed stones since we lived in a glass house. We shouldn't have started a war since we had no balls.

No we yorubas are traitors and cowards.
Awolowo planned with ojukwu to declare south.
But later chickened out due to fear of the muslim masters...
After palnning everythin with ojukwu he still went behind to sabotage him thinking he woild be free
But geuss what the hausa slave masters still caught him put him in prison.. where he took rat poison and die.
Thats where qe yorubas stated hating igbos.

Even till today we yorubas still contunied hating igbos for their success..
Our brothers ar3 cryin on facebook becox of the
How igbos are buying our lands.
If we dont stop this the igbos will soon colonise us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

No we yorubas are traitors and cowards.
Awolowo panned with ojukwu to declare south.
But later chickened out due to fear of the muslim masters...
After palnning everythin with ojukwu he still went behind to sabotage him thinking he woild be free
But geuss what the hausa slave masters still caught him put him in prison.. where he took rat poison and die.
Thats where qe yorubas stated hating igbos.

Even till today we yorubas still contunied hating igbos for their success..
Our brothers ar3 cryin on facebook becox of the
How igbos are buying our lands.
If we dont stop this the igbos will soon coonise us.

BiafraAngitator is a very honest igbo man and I think you are taking his thread too personal

They both planned, yes! But Yorùbás didn't "chicken" out. You Igbos already had trouble and blood on your hands when you came crying to the Yorubas for help. You were at war with the Hausas, the Hausas were at war with you, but Yorubas were friends with both parties.

You killed the Nothern premier and when they brought war to your doorstep, you started crying around for help. Yorubas didn't betray Igbos because Igbos knew initially that they were guilty. You killed their people and You expected them not to retaliate. No, that's not how it works. When you beat the drums of war, you must also prepare to dance to the tune.

When you have the balls to launch attacks and plot coups, you must also brace yourself for revenge because it is inevitable. What happened in form of Biafra was simply Karma and I hope the igbos learned a valuable lesson from it. The Yorubas chose to remain insouciant to your sufferings and that's why you hate them till today.

Funny how how your rapport with them turned sour and you still flock into our lands to do business. Being the cultured and evolved tribe that we are, we receive you with open arms but the hatred in your genes still can't stop you from speaking bad about us. That's very pathetic!

Just like BiafraAngitator said, imagine a situation where Yorubas become as mean and hateful and Igbos, it's clear you would all starve to death.

We can't be moved because you own few plots of land in Lagos, not at all. It's good for business because we are not as hateful as you people. If we refuse to sell to you, you would cry. We sell to you, you cry. So you see, it's obvious you're just hateful beings.

Do you know how many lands and investment Dangote has in the South West? What about Chagoury? What about the Indians and Chinese? But Igbos own few plots of land and they can't stop wailing to the world about it.

PS: Economic development isn't about okrika clothes, ugwu, 10 square meter buka joints, fan yogo hawking and used electronics. smiley

11 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:

I am also an honest YORUBA MAN
Even this my yoruba brother here cant his his love for biafra...
And this is trouble.
If they acheive this biafra the whole yoruba nation is goin to relocate to biafra.
And leave our lands for our hausa masters.

WE YORUBAS MUST TRY TO STOP BIAFRA.
I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT BCOX OF BIAFRA.
IM HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT

1 Like

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Pritypussi(f): 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
Those people? they will turn their backs on Trump and call him names later

Trump is wise just like the Yorubas.. he prefers west to troublesome east

7 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by tutudesz: 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

when you stop including South south in your Biafra map and plan!

3 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I am also an honest YORUBA MAN
Even this my yoruba brother here cant his his love for biafra...
And this is trouble.
If they acheive this biafra the whole yoruba nation is goin to relocate to biafra.
And leave our lands for our hausa masters.

WE YORUBAS MUST TRY TO STOP BIAFRA.
I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT BCOX OF BIAFRA.
IM HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT
Thank God you've been posting opinions of Yorubas.
So you see, they're very open-minded people who don't mind speaking the truth no matter how bitter it might be. But we Igbos not so much, we're only good at hypocrisy and our wretched victim mentality.

God bless Yoruba people my brother

But in this case, isn't it obvious Hausas and Igbos are buying ordinary lands for business purposes?

Why are we Igbos celebrating it like some groundbreaking feat?

Notherners who have held us hostage in collaboration with Yoruba people own most of the oil blocs in our lands. Why are the northerners treating us like slaves in our own lands?

The oil in Lagos is being controlled by the state government and a private Yoruba firm owned by the late Iyanda Folawiyo? How come we don't have smart leaders like the south west?

How come we the owners of the oil have allowed the Notherners control it? Are we too weak and afraid to challenge the Northerners?

5 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
neoOduduwa:
BiafraAngitator is a very honest igbo man and I think you are taking his thread too personal

They both planned, yes! But Yorùbás didn't "chicken" out. You Igbos already had trouble and blood on your hands when you came crying to the Yorubas for help. You were at war with the Hausas, the Hausas were at war with you, but Yorubas were friends with both parties.

You killed the Nothern premier and when they brought war to your doorstep, you started crying around for help. Yorubas didn't betray Igbos because Igbos knew initially that they were guilty. You killed their people and You expected them not to retaliate. No, that's not how it works. When you beat the drums of war, you must also prepare to dance to the tune.

When you have the balls to launch attacks and plot coups, you must also brace yourself for revenge because it is inevitable. What happened in form of Biafra was simply Karma and I hope the igbos learned a valuable lesson from it. The Yorubas chose to remain insouciant to your sufferings and that's why you hate them till today.

Funny how how your rapport with them turned sour and you still flock into our lands to do business. Being the cultured and evolved tribe that we are, we receive you with open arms but the hatred in your genes still can't stop you from speaking bad about us. That's very pathetic!

Just like BiafraAngitator said, imagine a situation where Yorubas become as mean and hateful and Igbos, it's clear you would all starve to death.

We can't be moved because you own few plots of land in Lagos, not at all. It's good for business because we are not as hateful as you people. If we refuse to sell to you, you would cry. We sell to you, you cry. So you see, it's obvious you're just hateful beings.

Do you know how many lands and investment Dangote has in the South West? What about Chagoury? What about the Indians and Chinese? But Igbos own few plots of land and they can't stop wailing to the world about it.

PS: Economic development isn't about okrika clothes, ugwu, 10 square meter buka joints, fan yogo hawking and used electronics. smiley
Thank you neoOduduwa

You're truly a Yoruba man

The truth is just too bitter for my fellow igbo brothers to swallow

5 Likes

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Thank God you've been posting opinions of Yorubas.
So you see, they're very open-minded people who don't mind speaking the truth no matter how bitter it might be.

God bless Yoruba people my brother

But in this case, isn't it obvious Hausas and Igbos are buying ordinary lands for business purposes?

Why are we Igbos celebrating it like some groundbreaking feat?

Notherners who have held us hostage in collaboration with Yoruba people own most of the oil blocs in our lands. Why are the northerners treating us like slaves in our own lands?

The oil in Lagos is being controlled by the state government and a private Yoruba firm owned by the late Iyanda Folawiyo? How come we don't have smart leaders like the south west?

How come we the owners of the oil have allowed the Notherners control it? Are we to weak and afraid to challenge the Northerners?

Sorry i cant read all this now.. maybe next time
Whats on my mind now as a yoruba man is how to stop biafra... thats what i have in mind now.
U wont understand.
If igbos get biafran just in 5yrs biafra will he better than entire yoruba.

Im mobilzing more friends here to join nairaland so that we can stop this biafra.
AS A YORUBA BOY HATING IS MY HOBBY.
Thank u..let me go and re-strategise. grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by labonita1(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
what has Trump got to do with Nigeria mess?
op the problem we're facing today is greed, tribalism and past hatred.

1 Like

Re: When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? by labonita1(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
what has Trump got to do with Nigeria mess?
op the problem we're facing today is greed, tribalism and past hatred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Minister Under Fire For Saying Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured Now / Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) / South African President Jacob Zuma To Resign. Buhari Should Do Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.