Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,668 members, 7,918,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) (49301 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
BABAJIDE

Don thief

AfonjAs are really making my day

Let me fry pepper on this thread

NCAN reported

5 Likes

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
AFONJA AT WORK

1 Like

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by slick1(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
one of those eediots that paint other employees in bad light. Barely three months after u started working u have stolen from your employers.

This "my own share of the national cake" mentality will not kill our youths.

It pisses me to see people calling names after someone who has done something evil appears on nairaland. You will be seeing things like "Afonjas", "liepods", etc.

Sometimes I wanna just read people's comment and see d different angles from which they tackle issues and not irresponsible acts of name calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Loop1: 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
brunofarad:
These phones ayam seeing here 5million ,Abeg our naira is not that worthless

Kindly face your stone business .you know nothing about phone .

3 Likes

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2017
it's not ordinary
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by DieBuhari: 5:10pm On May 29, 2017
Yoruba Muslim criminal
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Olibboy: 5:10pm On May 29, 2017
Grand theft
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
Dem no like us but dem dey work for us and still dem wan thief from us. Opioro headed sub humans from the brown roof wasteland republic

4 Likes

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
what a daft & silly nigga
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
, Olumide Babajide, 42

Nah there work afonjazzy

1 Like

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Abeyjide: 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
from kwara hmmmm. this reminds me of someone in kwara who is known for kwaruption
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by DieBuhari: 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
Yoruba Muslim wants to steal from his Igbo master

1 Like

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Some people are very dull oooooo.
pls,how can I download dis pic ?Thank u
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by RealHaute: 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
iamDaisy:
shocked is this a joke?

So you've forgiven me?
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
Loop1:

Kindly face your stone business .you know nothing about phone .

Am not the one that caused the country to be like this

Channel ur anger to the appropriate authorities

2 Likes

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
Sharp practices..
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Venica(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2017
can u imagine the guy was busy dashing strangers and mistress phones. He forgot his wife n kids. now in trouble, all those people don vanished leaving the poor wife to run around looking for solution. chi , some men are not worth it at all !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by ACE1010: 5:31pm On May 29, 2017
ceometromedia:
One of the drivers of the popular Nigerian phone retail outlet, Slot Nigeria Limited, has been arrested by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command over the diversion of N5.95 million worth of laptops, mobile phones and its accessories, just as it assisted in the recovery of N4,654,224 worth of goods from the suspect.

The suspect, Olumide Babajide, 42, from Kwara State, was tracked and arrested in Kaduna State, where he diverted the goods to after taking them from the Slot Nigeria Office based in Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos

The driver, who was engaged in March, 2017, by the company, was directed to move the consignment to Slot Outlet in Victoria Island, Lagos in May 2, 2017, when the incident happened.

According to Olumide, a diploma in computer science holder, “I took the good from Slot’s outlet in Ikeja. I was to deliver it to another outlet in Victoria Island, Lagos, but instead I took the goods to Pam-Pam Hotel, Ikeja, while I returned the company’s Hilux car to R & S hotel, where we normally park the company’s vehicles.

This wasn’t the first time I would be moving laptops, mobile phones and their accessories from one outlet to the other. Since I joined the company in March and I was assigned the job of a delivery man, it had been my idea to divert the goods and abscond.”
He continued, “as soon as it was 5:00 p.m. that very day, I took a drop from the hotel with the consignment to Ejigbo, where I boarded a Kaduna bound bus.

Before I got to Kaduna, I already contacted one of the buyers. She bought N1.4 million worth of phones, laptops and phone accessories while I also sold in unit to some other buyers as well.”
Sources disclosed that the suspect at Kaduna dashed out about 10 mobiles to passers-by. He also gave out two phones to a new mistress while he bought a Peugeot 206, 1999 model with new registration number DKA 859 KA from the proceeds of his sales for N912, 000:00.

The father of three was also reported to have procured a 32 inch Samsung LCD for N62, 000:00 while lodging in a hotel abandoning his wife and children in the Kaduna.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photo-slot-driver-elopes-with-n595m.html

The most annoying when they're caught is that they blamed d devil!!
The idiot even abandoned his priceless possessions - his family!!
Some people can be so stupid sha!! Sorry your cell has been prepared for your arrival!!

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by LordBaelish: 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
Venica:
can u imagine the guy was busy dashing strangers and mistress phones. He forgot his wife n kids. now in trouble, all those people don vanished leaving the poor wife to run around looking for solution. chi , some men are not worth it at all !

It's not just men.... it's humans in general!

like Kendrick said, we hurt the ones that love us and love the ones that hurt us.

I can bet once that mistress becomes wife she'll get the same... it's terrible I know..
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:42pm On May 29, 2017
brunofarad:
Only one iPhone 7 there is about four hundred & something thousand &u asking whether all the phones there is up to 5million
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by onos217(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2017
It's no wonder my boss said he only employs base on referral.
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by begwong: 5:46pm On May 29, 2017
brunofarad:
You read the news at all? Abi u are blind u didn't see where he had sold out some and dashed some to street urchins to mark his jackpot win!
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2017
Afonjas stealing from Igbos since time immemorial
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
And he gave two of the phones to his new mistress.. What a generous criminal
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by dmi2052(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2017
Oloriburuku Gbogbo

Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 29, 2017
Olumide From Kwara State Na dem dem.
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 29, 2017
**Afonjeez **
1st Infantry Flaring attack group. We are ready for battle.
afonjaz and crime are like 5 and 5.5
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 29, 2017
dmi2052:
Oloriburuku Gbogbo
Afonjeez looking for Afonja. is like police station looking for police man!
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Venica(f): 5:59pm On May 29, 2017
LordBaelish:

It's not just men.... it's humans in general!

like Kendrick said, we hurt the ones that love us and love the ones that hurt us.

I can bet once that mistress becomes wife she'll get the same... it's terrible I know..
you are right dear . God help us
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 29, 2017
Such a shame. A good name is better than riches yet this man decided to soil his name because of wealth. He has just brought shame on himself. The question we should ask is what ulterior motive will make him commit such an offence? Wasn't paid properly, or he was being over worked.You wouldn't tell me this fellow doesn't read news of thieves being caught. Smh
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 29, 2017
AFONJA AGAIN
Re: SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2017
i dont know what came upon people to do evil and if they are caught, it is devil' work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.