Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

She Is Giving Me Heart Attack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Giving Me Heart Attack (717 Views)

Her Answer Gave Me Heart Attack. / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals (2) (3) (4)

She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by VPersie: 2:01am On Jan 17, 2010
There is this girl I used to do stuff with, but now I want to stop. I also told her I want to stop. She just called me and said she just left the pool and my heart started jumping up and down and my started to shake. Anytime I decide to stop stuff with her, I always experience this palpitations in my heart that make me think I may have an heart attack, so I usually give in. It has started again but I really want this to stop. Is this a medical/psychological problem? How do I get out of this?
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by Sauron1: 2:03am On Jan 17, 2010
VPersie:

There is this girl I used to do stuff with, but now I want to stop. I also told her I want to stop. She just called me and said she just left the pool and my heart started jumping up and down and my started to shake. Anytime I decide to stop stuff with her, I always experience this palpitations in my heart that make me think I may have an heart attack, so I usually give in. It has started again but I really want this to stop. Is this a medical/psychological problem? How do I get out of this?

What is stuff? Drugs?
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by bluespice(f): 2:07am On Jan 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

What is stuff? Drugs?
lolzzzz
ngbo poster, waht's stuff?
and what started to shake?
your heart?
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by VPersie: 2:15am On Jan 17, 2010
sexual stuff without penetration i.e. smoooching, stimulating etc.
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by bluespice(f): 2:18am On Jan 17, 2010
VPersie:

sexual stuff without infiltration i.e. smoooching, stimulating etc.
infiltration in sex?
don't you know not to use the same word in the definition of the word?
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by Sauron1: 2:20am On Jan 17, 2010
VPersie:

Arrant nonsense!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by tanimz(f): 2:27am On Jan 17, 2010
VPersie:

LMAO, This poster funny sef, e be like say d "stuff" don dey affect u, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Jan 17, 2010
@Poster your d*.ck dey shake? undecided cheesy lipsrsealed she might be an ogbanje who don tie your heart better just go 4 help i mean read your bible go 2 church seek 4 advise from good sources ofcourse later.
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by VPersie: 2:49am On Jan 17, 2010
@bluespice

I said pe.ne.tration, the software changed it to infiltration.

@Sauron

Only sensible people who want to help are welcome. Thanks.
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by adagz01(m): 4:59am On Jan 17, 2010
you must finish the stuff u started grin
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by Tcharged: 5:20am On Jan 17, 2010
Adagz is right. Your dik was to see the end of the whole stuff.
Aside that you are fine.
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by freecocoa(f): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2010
She left the pool & ur heart started to shake?then make sure she always remain in the pool so ur hrt won't shake.
Re: She Is Giving Me Heart Attack by LIMUEL(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2010
VPersie:

How do I get out of this?

The same way you got into it

Sex Talks / Help Me Be Mr.romantic. / Look, I'm A Man Now