Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,686 members, 7,930,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots (13317 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2010
~The preview for Nicki Minaj’s upcoming Vibe cover, which fiercely represents Nicki and her popular Barbie movement, is featured all over the internet.

~Rihanna shows off a more elegant side in her photo shoot for British YOUmagazine, wearing glamorous gowns and briefly discussing her personal life.

~Kelly Rowland is featured in the July edition of South African Cosmopolitan. The singer is currently working on her third album and just released its first single, “Commander.”

~Chanel Iman is featured in a fun fashion spread for Vogue China magazine. The young model shows off some of this season’s hottest styles and trends.

~Tasha Smith is large and in charge for her “Alter Ego” shoot with photographer Derek Blanks.

~Kyla Pratt is all grown up and is featured on the cover ofTight Rope magazine. In her interview, she shares what she has been up to and what is next for her career.

~Toni Braxton is the recent beauty on the cover of Jetmagazine. The singing sensation dishes on personal obstacles and her comeback to music.

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2010
~Jennifer Lopez styles it up for the June issue of Marie Claire UK magazine. She is currently working on the upcoming summer release of her seventh album titled, “Love?”

~Stacey Dash got glam forKrave magazine. She opens up about celebrity responsibilities, friendships and fame.

~Wendy Williams is featured on the recent cover of Jetmagazine. The outspoken talk show host opens up to the magazine about her career and life outside of the spotlight.

~Niecy Nash beautifully graces the cover of the June issue ofEbony magazine. The actress talks about her career, love and life.

[img]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef01348058b73d970c-800wi[/img]

[img]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802f972f970c-800wi[/img]

[img]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ecfff7b8970b-800wi[/img]

[img]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ecfff5a4970b-800wi[/img]

[img]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802f97ab970c-800wi[[/img]

~Janelle Monae just released her highly anticipated album, “The ArchAndroid.” The debut album is in stores now.

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2010
~Kerry Washington graces the cover of the current issue ofJet magazine. The stunning actress opens up about her career on the big screen and on the stage, and discusses her thoughts on starting a family.

~Actress Reagan Gomez is featured in the current issue of Honey magazine, where she talks about her career and keeping her personal life out of the spotlight.

~M.I.A. covers the June/July issue of Complex magazine. In her interview, she talks about her upcoming album, “/\/\/\Y/\,” parenthood and hip-hop.

~Jaden Smith can be seen in the pages of Vanity Fairmagazine. The 11-year-old actor is currently making his rounds to promote his starring role in the upcoming movie, “The Karate Kid,” which hits theaters June 3.

~Trina graces the cover of the summer issue of Tomboyz Quarterly magazine, where she opens up about her career and life off the mic.

~Aside from heavy album promotion, Trina just released photos from her Alter Ego shoot by acclaimed photographer Derek Blanks. Her new album, “Amazin’,” is in stores now.

~“America’s Next Top Model” was just crowned and the winner is Krista White. The 25-year-old Arkansas native won a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl, a cover of Seventeen magazine and is signed to Wilhelmina Models. Congrats to her!

~Leona Lewis graces the cover of the June issue of InStyle UK. The former “X Factor” winner is currently preparing to go on her first world tour later this month.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mamagee3(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Stacey Dash got glam forKrave magazine. She opens up about celebrity responsibilities, friendships and fame.

She looks nice.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by ikamefa(f): 4:47am On Jun 09, 2010
my gals : wendy, trina,and toni braxton yumm!

kobe is a no! no for me angry
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 09, 2010
ikamefa:

my gals : wendy, trina,and toni braxton yumm!

kobe is a no! no for me angry
I wonder warrahell he was thinking when he agred to take that pix grin
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by Sissy3(f): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2010
those Kobes shot is weird! like wdh grin grin grin
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by ikamefa(f): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2010
FL Gators:

I wonder warrahell he was thinking when he agred to take that pix grin

abi oh! the pix with a scarf oh his undecided

was he channelling Arab- money or sortin " grin "
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by chika98: 5:45am On Jun 09, 2010
Niki and her Barbie movement. She is the hottest chic in the game right now.
Wendy Williams looks very robotic to me. She needs to take a chill pill with the botox
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by oyinda3(f): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2010

one of my favorites of all time
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by jbblues24(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is sleek and fab mate lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion / Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! / ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.