Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. (2229 Views)

What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
Hi i am 32 years old ,my wife is 27 years old and is beautiful and have beautiful body figure,we have a 2 years old daughter,i work in a private company as an executive,from last 20 days,my younger brother has come to stay with us,as he is also working in the same company,where i work,my brother is 29 years old and is married,his family lives in village,at first i did not allow my brother to stay with me,but my wife told me that if i not allow him to stay here,then family memebrs at village might feel bad,so i allowed my brother to stay with me,in one month i go to night hift duty for 10 days,initially my wife talks very less with my brother ,but from last 5-6 days she talks more with him,even yesterday i saw him going to market to purchase vegetables with my wife...normally earlier my wife only used to go with me to market,but yesterday i saw her going market with my brother,sometimes she cracks joke on me in front of my brother..sometimes i feel jealous while my wife talks.to him,i know my brother is a womanizer...even my wife had a male friend during her pre marriage days,but according to my wife ,that male friend was like her brother but not boyfriend..what are chances my wife might Bleep my brother...10days a month while i m out in night for my work.my wife is left with my brother..we have two bedroom apartment..i feel jealous now..what percentage are chances
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Ichel: 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
dude, don't kill urself cus of jealousy.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
Sharing is caring grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:07pm On May 29, 2017
What are the chances of them doing sex
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by cerowo(f): 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
You need some air op
dnt kill yrself because of jealousy.
I dnt see anything wrong wit her talking freely with yr brother.
If she didnt nw u wld complain, nw she's talking freely wit him u still complain
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
Truth is, no matter how faithful and loyal your brother n wife is to you, it's beyond their emotional tolerance....it's human nature. My point is even if they do not want to do it, one thing will lead to another and d devil will deliver it's work.

They are both adults with sexual needs, it's beyond them.

My advise, whatever u have to do, try get an apartment for your brother away from your home. This is not chasing your brother away from the home instead this is you protecting the sanity of your home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by SirMichael1: 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
She's getting the attention she couldn't get from you from your brother. Very soon, sex will come in and your matrimonial home will be scattered. Sibling rivalry will begin and your brother's family, your family and you and your brother will no longer be in good terms with each other.

I see so many endings. cry

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 29, 2017
Marry my brother, so i can share with u
ZarZar:
Sharing is caring grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
Can they do sex
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
grin it all depends on yuh wife,u r working not out of d country or traveled,buh to avoid rubbish,just rent a house or a selfcon for yuh brother,buh which kin brother go get mind sleep wiv im brother wife...
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
After how many days they might start,and what time they might choose
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by luminouz(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
Guys guys please don't believe his fvcking OP! This is an alternate he created to propagate these useless stories..... Before it was ur father now its ur broda......who will it be next...ur ancestor?
Mtchewwwww!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
Oma307:
Marry my brother, so i can share with u

The same married brother that's also fucking your wife? grin That's too much sharing
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:28pm On May 29, 2017
What percentage are chances of them fucking
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by amar3664: 5:37pm On May 29, 2017
Very soon ur wife will down stroke ur brother,while u r out on night duty
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:58pm On May 29, 2017
What are chances
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2017
That your brother must fvck your wife, it's a matter of time....he's working and earning salary and left his wife in the village, why don't he go and rent his own apartment huh, smh....

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by ojay2053(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2017
Bro, you need a chill pill before you kill yourself over nothing . FREE your mind and flow with the tide .
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by jelil01: 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
Here u are 32 and married, but on one of ur previous topic, u are 27 and single....

In ur age increasing every mnth??

https://www.nairaland.com/3671875/sex-paternal-aunty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by marisdgreat(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
So u have edited the story from your father to your brother.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by imma2(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2017
It was your father before, now it's your brother

Attention seeking faggott
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:10am On May 30, 2017
Its my true story
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:12am On May 30, 2017
I am narrating the things,which are happening to me,need ur views,thats all...it may change my decision..dont think it as fake
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by tetula123(m): 5:15am On May 30, 2017
bros what do you want us to tell you now.. most women married or not see bleeping like nothing of late.
just try tell your brother to locate somewhere else,him suppose understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 5:25am On May 30, 2017
I cant tell him to go out because of family obligations,what should i.do now
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Nobody: 5:53am On May 30, 2017
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by lashorrt(f): 6:53am On May 30, 2017
This question again grin
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by damilton(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2017
All this bloggers puting up fake story. A story of this had been put up before only that its the brother that changed to father. Bloggers looking for cheap traffic.
No click am na SHITGBO
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by IBNgemini: 7:47am On May 30, 2017
The probability of ur wife having sex with ur brother is 1/2...

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by alwayscool: 7:48am On May 30, 2017
So chances are that she might Bleep him
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Precial419: 8:08am On May 30, 2017
ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother.. by Lewaluv(f): 11:46am On May 30, 2017
Anything is possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship / Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran / Vaseline Crew! Com & M@sturbate Alongside Dis Chic Usin Cucumber On Herself(vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.