Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,310 members, 7,971,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest (17543 Views)

Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest by Inception(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Issue has been resolved. No wearing of Hijab by ISI female students. An apology was given to the Principal on the issue. Victory for commonsense at last!
Re: BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest by Actuarial: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Inception:
Issue has been resolved. No wearing of Hijab by ISI female students. An apology was given to the Principal on the issue. Victory for commonsense at last!

It's like you are high
Re: BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest by Inception(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Actuarial:

It's like you are high

Really? Hope you don see the ashawo wey you dey find? Let me guess you are one of the muslims f.ucking behind the scenes and shouting Hijab implementation. Like your Pedophile fake prophet Muhammad (may his soul rot in hell)

https://www.nairaland.com/4792694/please-kongified-soul
Re: BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest by Actuarial: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Inception:

Really? Hope you don see the ashawo wey you dey find? Let me guess you are one of the muslims f.ucking behind the scenes and shouting Hijab implementation. Like your Pedophile fake prophet Muhammad (may his soul rot in hell)

https://www.nairaland.com/4792694/please-kongified-soul

You're a foolish ret.arded idiot. Do you know why you are? This particular thread was talking about the protest UI students had last year which was led by the SU president consigning issues directly affecting UI students. This has nothing to do with ISI.

But the nincompoop that you are wouldn't care to read the main content but will just rush to comment.
The idiot even went to dig up my thread. I can see you don't have a direction in life other than hate on Muslims.

Btw, I'm not a Muslim
Re: BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest by Inception(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Actuarial:

You're a foolish ret.arded idiot. Do you know why you are? This particular thread was talking about the protest UI students had last year which was led by the SU president consigning issues directly affecting UI students. This has nothing to do with ISI.

But the nincompoop that you are wouldn't care to read the main content but will just rush to comment.
The idiot even went to dig up my thread. I can see you don't have a direction in life other than hate on Muslims.

Btw, I'm not a Muslim

E pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering / UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students / Sex For Grades FG Laments Sexual Harassment, UNIPORT Unveils Preventive Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.