Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? (1647 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Why Do Girls Get Angry Whenever Their Love is Rejected By A Guy(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by marvelck: 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
Can a girl still be enticed with food (by buying her pizza or sharwama regularly), by a guy in order to date her, in this time and age? Do such trick or move still works on girls? Cos i heard one can catch a girl just by buying her a pizza. And I saw someone trying to use the same trick to catch a fine girl this afternoon in my neighbourhood...

Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by professorfal: 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
LISTEN son we have 3 types of HOEz

1. HOE-LO-SHI ; This type they are secondary school girls and jambites, you can get them wih biscuit and pure water,indomie and egg, gala and coke. No stress.

2.HOE-LO-RI-BU-RU-KU; This category encompasses higher education students be it UNI,POLY or NCE. Your post is definitely about this type, they are students and always hungry mayhap the last time their father send them money was the first week of resumption which was 2months ago. shawarma, MRBIGGS, sweet sensation dishes can work on them.

3.HOE-LO-SHO; This category is the apex it encompasses NYSC and graduates, you need a ride or good wears to entice them, they follow the money.this type feed on money generated from POO-see. Their make-up kit is bigger than their heads with advance packaging and spontaneous branding of their sexual weapons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
lol

In this Buhari's era?

Some girls no longer want flashy live style, they just wana fill up their bellies!!

Shout out to all hardworking ladies out there!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by vanida6: 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
Uhm wat's dat yah name marvelck right nice achievement smiley

Can u buy me pizza too cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 29, 2017
What about dog meat for akwa ibom girls!
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by Davash222(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
Yes and Yes.

What they mostly need is food.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
professorfal:

1. HOE-LO-SHI ; This type they are secondary school girls and jambites, you can get them wih biscuit and pure water,indomie and egg, gala and coke. No stress.

2.HOE-LO-RI-BU-RU-KU; This category ecompasses higher education students be it UNI,POLY or NCE. Your post is definitely about this type, they are students and always hungry mayhap the last time their father send them money was the first week of resumption which was 2months ago. shawarma, MRBIGGS, sweet sensation dishes can work on them.

3.HOE-LO-SHO; This category is the apex it encompasses NYSC and graduates, you need a ride or good wears to entice them, they follow the money.this type feed on money generated from POO-see. Their make-up kit is bigger than their heads with advance packaging and spontaneous branding of their sexual objects.

Dude u are insane grin
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by greatmarshall(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2017
GO ASK IMSU BABES EVEN PURE WATER SEF... undecided lipsrsealed I NO TALK ANYTHING O
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 29, 2017
marvelck:
Can a girl still be enticed with food (by buying her pizza or sharwama regularly), by a guy in order to date her, in this time and age? Do such trick or move still works on girls? Cos i heard one can catch a girl just by buying her a pizza. And I saw someone trying to use the same trick to catch a fine girl this afternoon in my neighbourhood...

Someone or you
Be sincere.
Me why, is possible in dis BUHARI administrative.

Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by lashorrt(f): 9:57pm On May 29, 2017
For food? I'd rather drink water & sugar if I'm that hungry

Just imagine grin
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2017
marvelck:
The day you will comment on a thread shebi rapture go take place??....who knows if you are a ghost sefsad.
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by smardray(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2017
With plantain chip.... Unilag babe will follow u to see ur mom 4 wedding arrangements
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by accountbalance: 10:34pm On May 29, 2017
professorfal:

2.HOE-LO-RI-BU-RU-KU; This category ecompasses higher education students be it UNI,POLY or NCE. Your post is definitely about this type, they are students and always hungry mayhap the last time their father send them money was the first week of resumption which was 2months ago. shawarma, MRBIGGS, sweet sensation dishes can work on them.

3.HOE-LO-SHO; This category is the apex it encompasses NYSC and graduates, you need a ride or good wears to entice them, they follow the money.this type feed on money generated from POO-see. Their make-up kit is bigger than their heads with advance packaging and spontaneous branding of their sexual objects.

Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2017
habby51:

Someone or you
Be sincere.
This one will even fall for boiled Palm Kernel
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by Yuneehk(f): 10:54pm On May 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This one will even fall for boiled Palm Kernel
grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 29, 2017
habby51:

Someone or you
Be sincere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Missing Tonight? / Modified / Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.