Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,040 members, 7,909,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Where Can I Get This Sensor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get This Sensor (1075 Views)

Honda Code. Ect Sensor 2 Circuit Low / 4 Signs Of A Faulty Speedometer Sensor / Can I Bypass My MAF Sensor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get This Sensor by Namzy(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2017
Looking for this sensor. I suspect that it might be the cause of my 1 to 2 harsh shift. Car runs extremely smooth after the harsh change and is not throwing any codes, D light not flashing and I have changed honda atf twice yet no improvement. Further investigation points to this. Even if this is not the problem,some recommend changing it as it suffers wear and tear especially in city driving. Option B is to buy from AliExpress but want to check of its readily available. Cc GAZZUZZ et al
PS same sensor is for 3 to 4 shifts too so will need two

Re: Where Can I Get This Sensor by mayor2013: 9:23pm On May 29, 2017
what car is this? How do we help?
Re: Where Can I Get This Sensor by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2017
Namzy:
Looking for this sensor. I suspect that it might be the cause of my 1 to 2 harsh shift. Car runs extremely smooth after the harsh change and is not throwing any codes, D light not flashing and I have changed honda atf twice yet no improvement. Further investigation points to this. Even if this is not the problem,some recommend changing it as it suffers wear and tear especially in city driving. Option B is to buy from AliExpress but want to check of its readily available. Cc GAZZUZZ et al
PS same sensor is for 3 to 4 shifts too so will need two

You are about to throw good money away. Swap both sensors first if no changes, Leave them alone.
Re: Where Can I Get This Sensor by Namzy(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2017
mayor2013:
what car is this? How do we help?
Honda accord 2004 i4
Re: Where Can I Get This Sensor by Namzy(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You are about to throw good money away. Swap both sensors first if no changes, Leave them alone.
Yea this was suggested. I'll try this but will still want to change the sensors all the same considering my car mileage abi is it that expensive? Forums on honda suggested changing it at advanced mileage as it tests done by experienced mechanic shows it suffers wear and tear and better replaced since it's not that expensive. Just wanted to know if i can get it in Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Get This Sensor by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2017
Namzy:

Yea this was suggested. I'll try this but will still want to change the sensors all the same considering my car mileage abi is it that expensive? Forums on honda suggested changing it at advanced mileage as it tests done by experienced mechanic shows it suffers wear and tear and better replaced since it's not that expensive. Just wanted to know if i can get it in Nigeria

New No.
Re: Where Can I Get This Sensor by Namzy(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

New No.
??
Re: Where Can I Get This Sensor by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2017
Namzy:

??
U better face eBay and amazon

(1) (Reply)

Is 406 Automatic Reliable? / 5 Car Repairs Hacks You Should Never Try To Do Yourself / Rolls Royce Sweptail - The World’s Most Expensive Car Epitomises Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.