Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,632 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

“you Will Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest …” – Oyo Commissioner Of Police To UI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “you Will Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest …” – Oyo Commissioner Of Police To UI (523 Views)

Mocped Affiliated To Ui 2017/2018 Post-utme Screening Form Is Out / You'll Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest, Oyo Police Commissioner Tells Uites / "-you Will Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest", Oyo State Commissioner Of Police T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Will Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest …” – Oyo Commissioner Of Police To UI by jona4real92(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
On the night of Sunday, 28 May 2017, he assured the Students’ Union President of University of Ibadan, Mr Ojo Aderemi, in a phone call that there will be casualties should the students go ahead with their plan to protest at the Iwo-Ojoo Road on 29 May 2017.

In the duo’s first phone conversation, Mr Odude was reported to have said the Students’ Union will “pick dead bodies” if it mobilises students to demonstrate. Mr Aderemi, however, called him again, at which time his words varied in no significantly. This second conversation, recorded by the Union President, lasted exactly one minute and twenty-four seconds.

“I am telling you in very clear terms and I want you to understand me. If you come out of that University of Ibadan tomorrow, I will deal with anybody that does that. If you want to protest, protest within your university. And if there is any damage to any government property, I will deal with you and I will be stern with you because you are the President of that union,” he asserted in an unmistakable tone.

Read more: https://aysugar..com.ng/2017/05/you-will-pick-dead-bodies-if-you.html

Re: “you Will Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest …” – Oyo Commissioner Of Police To UI by Karlman: 10:00pm On May 29, 2017
GOOD
Re: “you Will Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest …” – Oyo Commissioner Of Police To UI by doublewisdom: 10:06pm On May 29, 2017
I don't believe this.
Re: “you Will Pick Dead Bodies If You Protest …” – Oyo Commissioner Of Police To UI by Young03(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2017
Legitimacy

(1) (Reply)

WISECURE 300-375 Dumps - Here's What Cisco Certified Say About It / Tim Cook's Commencement Speech At MIT's 2017 Commencement / 30 International Scholarships Offered By The World’s Top Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.